Do you think Madonna will continue with the tour?

Guest Madlover033003

Guest Madlover033003

With the rumors of her personal life falling apart, her brothers book, her anemic self, etc...do you think she will continue with the tour? I know shes looked bad before at times, but the new pics are extremely unnatural, even for her. She looks like a twig with nasty looking muscles that look like they're attached to bone. Not only that, shes done no promo for the last single, the video was shot MONTHS and months before so it wasn't even like it was a "current" Madonna in it.

I'm kinda scared she may just pull the plug on this tour. :( I may be overreacting but still

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You are overreacting. She'll be fine, her tour will be fine, she'll just have to deal with tabloid fodder and looking like E.T, that's all.

Guest Not4Pussies

i hope things look up for her.

and her tour doesn't follow along with all this negativity

but so far it seems like it's heading towards that direction.

the setlist

a tour that seems rushed

a less than stellar promo tour

and her appearance

DWT pt. 2 here we come!

DWT was great, though it had a dark, violent undertone to it. Madonna seemed to be perpetually pissed off throughout the show, and it lacked the joyousness her previous tours were remembered for. Coming 8 years after her last tour, I guess people expected a more gracious Madonna...

anyone who thinks the promo tour wasn't stellar obviously did not attend the promo tour

she worked her ass off for that show at roseland...

fuck off doubters.....she's going to deliver like she always does

Bitchy fans here seem to dislike everything she does. I loved the DWT.

Bad picture, but show me anyone that hasn't taken a bad picture. She is 50 and had that been taken at a different angel and her not been making that expression, it wouldn't have been so bad. We have seen her take bad pictures before and it doesn't mean her life is falling apart. Stop the drama and stop believing everything you read.

I ADORE her and think the tour will be amazing.

Should she have put it off till the next album?...maybe.

She wont cancel, she will work her socks off until she collapses one day.

I also think that when times are tough for her she prefers to get her head stuck into something.

A pending divorce, a violent relationship and Sean going to jail sent Madge on the whos that girl tour!

i think these new pix prove that madonna is in total meltdown mode

she will soon cancel the tour and back out of her live nation deal

it's over and we need to start accepting it

Oh whatever, what a moron,, LOL

i hope things look up for her.

and her tour doesn't follow along with all this negativity

but so far it seems like it's heading towards that direction.

the setlist

a tour that seems rushed

a less than stellar promo tour

and her appearance

DWT pt. 2 here we come!

a less than stellar promo tour?????...no other artist on the planet has EVER done a more elaborate FREE show...as for DWT it was an amazing concert and if she brings the same creativity to S&S we are in for a treat!!!

Expect an official announcement soon that Madonna will cancel the tour due to fatigue and emotional distress.

Keep checking people.com for the press release.

:rolleyes:

yes, & maybe she will release a statement in which she will cancel the DWT as well.. :fag:

london_glum2.jpg

I must say I'm a bit alarmed by the lack of leaks from rehearsals. The tour is less than a month away. We already knew lots of things about RIT and CT at this point.. like the rifle stuff; the skateboarder; Missy Elliott etc. etc.

Apart from the Britney video and rumoured setlists we have nothing so far. :confused:

Most of the news the sites were getting were from the fons that snuck in rehearsals and camped out the studio if im not mistaken. She might have a whole new group of dancers that the fansites were not able to get friendly with and so there went their inside scoop.

Tribe, licious, and dm seem to have lost their sources.

I guess we'll be totally surprised opening night and we should expect a report from the friends and family show she usually puts on before the tour kicks off.

I must say I'm a bit alarmed by the lack of leaks from rehearsals. The tour is less than a month away. We already knew lots of things about RIT and CT at this point.. like the rifle stuff; the skateboarder; Missy Elliott etc. etc.

Apart from the Britney video and rumoured setlists we have nothing so far. :confused:

on DM's board people r hinting @ aug 1st. 4 info.. .

The RIT info was leaked quite late most of it was false until the family and friends show. The CT tour we had a lot more info because they were leaving the rehersal door open and fans were sneaking in and hiding at the back of the arena in LA. lol. (God bless you Cat and co).

Lets not worry just yet.

I'm not worried about a tour cancellation (which I think would be extremely unlikely - this is Madonna we're talking about). I just want more rehearsal gossip and leaks!