Sticky & Sweet tour rumours II

Andra

WOW that one is much much better

is this a real deal? i mean, mtribe info is parcial wrong?? i hope so

this setlist looks good

I think that one has to be fake. Judging from the opening number recorded by fans in Cardiff, there is no Irene Cara covered mixed with "Heartbeat" - that I could tell - and the opening preface (which is quite nice and dramatic) segues right into "Candy Shop" (which also didn't sound too bad - surprisingly).

As reported by our friends of Madonna Online Brazil, the Queen Of Pop arrived today in Cardiff with all the band and tour dancers, plus her manager Guy Oseary, Arthur Fogel (from Live Nation), and "I Am Because We Are" director Nathan Rissman (a new documentary on the way?)

$20 says Rissman is going to shoot the show for the live DVD. He was probably there investigating the best angles to shoot the show from when it comes time to film it.

Guest Danny86
I think that one has to be fake. Judging from the opening number recorded by fans in Cardiff, there is no Irene Cara covered mixed with "Heartbeat" - that I could tell - and the opening preface (which is quite nice and dramatic) segues right into "Candy Shop" (which also didn't sound too bad - surprisingly).

Now we know that "ICON" one has been fake all along and we got the correct setlist (except for "Like A Prayer" of course) since the beginning of July already.

Guest boytoyville
$20 says Rissman is going to shoot the show for the live DVD. He was probably there investigating the best angles to shoot the show from when it comes time to film it.

I actually really hope another doc is coming. I LOVE Truth or Dare & I'm going to tell you a secret. Even though it's highly edited & shows what she wants it still gives you the best idea or what she is really like as a person. Or at least the close as we are ever going to get to know of her.

he's prob just doing a DVD extra, backstage shit, rehearsal crap

you know

and it would prob end up being icon exclusive bullshit

Heartbeat will be the opening?

i remember reading that a while ago, i think it was Tribe, not sure

and the peformance would have to do something about lacing up shoes, ?? :manson:

Guest Danny86

The "lacing up shoes" was DrownedMadonna.

"Candy Shop" is opening, people heard the rehearsals, "Heartbeat" is the 7th song in the show.

Or he's there for the Miles Away video shoot....

Sorry if already poster.From ICON:

Me and my partner went upto the stadium today and heard a few songs rehearsed unsure if madonna was there , here is the order of the rehearsals that we heard, DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNISE YOU with vocal but unsure if it was live, CANDYSHOP intro and then straight into BEAT GOES ON, DIE ANOTHER DAY, GYPSY FOLK SONG sung with male vocal 4 MINUTES with Justin's vocal amd Madonna's vocal on chorus, guitar chords rehearsed a few time for RAY OF LIGHT and the surprisingly MATERIAL GIRL and the guitar chord again for MUSIC going into the beat of Fedde Le Grande.

Rehearsal pic of the catwalk and the ministage at the end of it. From Monte Pittman's MySpace. Posted by ConfessionsInBerlin on Fanzine:

elstree5qa.jpg

*****edit*****

People are now saying this picture might be from the MTV Europe rehearsals (Hung Up).

From what i read on ticket agency sites, there is a stage extension and ramp, looks like its to the right of the stage. Right from facing the stage in audience

Material girl?, can someone confirm this?.