Sticky & Sweet tour rumours II

Andra

Drowned Madonna's reader Afonso asked Live Nation about the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD.

Here is what they told him:

"The Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD will be recording in Madison Square Garden, New York City.

October, 11 and October 12."

Source: Drowned Madonna

I'll be there if true! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

although im happy its NY, i'd rather somewhere like south america or even europe - the audiences generally are much wilder and i think it would come across better on DVD - i guess she's doing the NY shows as they arent stadiums - easier to film and rig the cameras around

although im happy its NY, i'd rather somewhere like south america or even europe - the audiences generally are much wilder and i think it would come across better on DVD - i guess she's doing the NY shows as they arent stadiums - easier to film and rig the cameras around

Damn. I dont want to see cameras flying around. It was just as bad last time when I had to have damn security guards walking back and forth in front of me the whole time.

she needs an HBO special again. just flat out recording. :thumbsup:

Hell to tha Yes!!! Full and UNCUT....non of this NBC/CBS commercial break non-sense...

Not much of a poster, more of a reader here on mnation. But damn the drama....

But that's beside the point:

If the current setlist is true, I do hope that Impressive Instant is still included, LOVE LOVE it!

Not too crazy about the whole spanish section of the show...but I'll survive, I'm just excited and ready for the tour!!!

c'mon pasqual.....

"don't stop me now....no need to catch my breath...i can go on and on and on"

MADONNA is saying fuck u to the haters....she's here to stay........I LOVE the idea...of this being the final song.

didnt someone say somewhere that they would provide the complete set list on the 1st Aug???? or have i just made that up..

if she does devil at the piano, i wonder if she will be wearing a dress/gown????!!

What will the opening outfit be like????

What will the colours be, the accessories????

what what what??????? EXCITED!!!

from Mfanzine:

FRESH FROM TODAY: A friend of mine who works at HBO on Ave of the Americas said that Live Nation is in talks with HBO to broadcast the concert on Sun 10/12 live from NY at 9pm (even though the event is scheduled for 8pm). Live Nation executives visited the HBO offices on 6th Ave yesterday...

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Where have we had 100% confirmation of a setlist? All I've seen are the typical rumored setlists that we get for every tour. I don't think we had full confirmation of the Confessions setlist until maybe a week before the show. It was once some loon fans snuck into her L.A. rehearsals a week or so prior that we finally got clued into what songs were really happening and in what order. So I believe very little of this rumor garbage this far out as we've had so many "reliable sources" from these fan sites in the past that turned out to be wrong about pretty much everything.

Guest Danny86

^That's not true, the CT setlist was out very early. Coachella was 3 weeks before the show and we already knew "Everybody" wouldn't be on tour. The correct setlist and the order was revealed about a month before the first show, or more.

^That's not true, the CT setlist was out very early. Coachella was 3 weeks before the show and we already knew "Everybody" wouldn't be on tour. The correct setlist and the order was revealed about a month before the first show, or more.

About this, you are WRONG.

Guest bluejean

If this is the real setlist, I actually think its very good.

Like A Prayer, Borderline, Vogue, Into the groove...

Well, before the actual show, we can never have 100% confirmation, as that could only come from Madonna's camp.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the setlist (as it looks) is very good. But it may not be as bad as it initially looked. Gotta have faith in M (as hard as it may be for some these days). That section with LIB/SL looks to be the weak link of this tour, though.

M Tribe:

Millennium Stadium Reserved For A Whole Month For Madonna

The official site for the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff has announced that the venue is reserved for Madonna for almost the whole month of August 2008 and they are not accepting any bookings for other events.

What you can read on the site is: "Due to preparation for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour Concert at the Millennium Stadium, please note that there will be NO TOUR BOOKINGS between August 1st and August 27th 2008 INCLUSIVE."

It is still not clear if this hints Madonna herself will be rehearsing at Millennium Stadium weeks before opening night.

and now this was posted at the Tribe forum:

I noticed today while outside the millenium stadium that there were lots of trucks going into the stadium, i dunno if this has anything to do with Madonna but I do know that nothing else is going on there. When I get a chance I will take a walk along the embankment and look thru to see if any kind of stage building is going on.

and

When Madonna does come to rehearse it will be easy to hear her from outside, last time she was in Cardiff we could hear her rehearse very clear. And you can see into the stadium from the embankment, Im sure they will have screens up but last time i remember taking a stroll past and seeing the stage for the first time with the big horses and watched them elevate the balloons to the ceiling. The millenium stadium is not the most discreet place to rehearse.