Sticky & Sweet tour rumours II

Andra

There is really no reason NOT to believe this.

Why wouldn't the rumors about her marriage and her affair take a toll on her?

Why wouldn't her brothers book cause her to be upset?

And yeah, everyone has bad pictures taken of them, but this goes beyond lighting and facial expressions. She looks really bad...she looks sick.

I have a feeling she's not into this tour at all. That it's just a money-making opportunity. I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think that she even likes this album, and that's why there has been little to no promo. I feel like she is totally disinterested with this era... as much as we are. And I feel like she might even be embarassed by her cheek implants... maybe that sounds silly but they don't look good and I can't imagine her feeling like they do.

I wish she would cancel this tour and take a few years off, maybe re-emerge in a few years with a fresh, new image... something a little more scaled-down and grown-up. Or maybe just retire. :(

Guest Danny86
I wish she would cancel this tour and take a few years off, maybe re-emerge in a few years with a fresh, new image... something a little more scaled-down and grown-up. Or maybe just retire. :(

Her years of career are numbered at this point, she's not going to "take a few years off" when she just signed the LN contract. She won't retire either. Besides, canceling the whole tour would hurt her career a lot. That would be the real backlash, not the "sellout" backlash fans talk about.

Anyway, the webmaster of MadonnaTribe revealed that the last video interlude (before "4 Minutes") is a different version of "Give It 2 Me", the second segment has the "boxing" theme which is introduced by a video that's more than likely to be "Die Another Day".

Her years of career are numbered at this point, she's not going to "take a few years off" when she just signed the LN contract. She won't retire either. Besides, canceling the whole tour would hurt her career a lot. That would be the real backlash, not the "sellout" backlash fans talk about.

True. Gotta watch out for a backlash. Her career and popularity are THRIVING right now... wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.

I bet the folks at Live Nation are wondering what they hell they were thinking... signing a multi-million dollar contract with an artist years and years after her prime.

Guest Danny86

You're being sarcastic, right? Madonna is giving LN the biggest tours they could imagine by a female artist, canceling them would be the biggest mistake ever.

Anyway, here's the updated setlist as per MTribe:

1st segment (candy?)

1. Candy Shop

2. Beat Goes On (featuring Kanye West & Pharrell Williams on video screens)

3. Human Nature (featuring Britney Spears on video screens)

4. Vogue (featuring samples from "4 Minutes" & "Promiscuous")

5. Die Another Day (video interlude)

2nd segment (boxing)

6. Into The Groove (with "Jump" snippet)

7. Borderline

8. Heartbeat

9. She's Not Me

10. Music ("Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" mash-up)

11. Rain (video interlude featuring sample from "Here Comes The Rain Again")

3rd segment (acoustic/Spanish?)

12. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

13. Spanish Lesson

14. Miles Away

15. La Isla Bonita / Lela Pala Tute

16. You Must Love Me

17. Give It 2 Me (video interlude)

4th segment (rock/dance?)

18. 4 Minutes (featuring Justin Timberlake on video screens)

19. Impressive Instant (likely to be replaced by "Like A Prayer vs Don't You Want Me")

20. Ray Of Light

21. Hung Up

22. Give It 2 Me

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Eh, I guess this is an Okay setlist. We'll just have to see.

What is the Music Put your hands up for Detroit bit?

And how likely is Impressive Instant going to be replaced? Can't they just stick like a prayer somewhere else? lol.

Is this more or less a more final setlist?

Thanks!

Guest Danny86

"Music" is the same as on the promo tour, which was a mash-up with "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" by Fedde Le Grand. :)

"Like A Prayer" is replacing one of the "non-classic songs", that's why everyone assumes it's "Impressive Instant".

Since we got the final setlist of CT more than a month before the first show, I'd say this one is final as well.

the setlist is a BORE

TK GOD for Vogue (even if being killed by sampling 4 minutes and Promiscuous) and Borderline. i like the other songs but they are hardly excited and the order of the list is a mess

i think it would be cool if at one point she puts boxing gloves on and punches a punching bag while the music gets crazier and she punches harder and harder until she drops. (kind of like this tour's let it will be)

1st segment (candy?)

1. Candy Shop

2. Beat Goes On (featuring Kanye West & Pharrell Williams on video screens)

3. Human Nature (featuring Britney Spears on video screens)

4. Vogue (featuring samples from "4 Minutes" & "Promiscuous")

5. Die Another Day (video interlude)

2nd segment (boxing)

6. Into The Groove (with "Jump" snippet)

7. Borderline

8. Heartbeat

9. She's Not Me

10. Music ("Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" mash-up)

YAY! BOXING!! :boxing: I'm really happy she's finally gonna use that theme somewhere. :thumbsup:

But.. it shouldve been in the first section, so that could be shown on news reports and stuff. Plus it goes with those songs better, imo.

I guess "Music" is not gonna be 80's themed like it was on the Promo tour..

That 3rd segment probaby will result in a decent number of potty breaks.

She's doing wih GI2M as she did for Sorry, I guess, having a video interlude in addition to a performance (she did that with WIFLFAG, as well).

A "Rain" interlude before "Devil" is a good idea, though.

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

The first segment is going to be the best or 2nd best, usually always is how it is.

The 2nd segment will keep the momentum going I'm sure, and make this tour feel like, wow, this might be one of her best tours,....

UNTILLLLLLLLLLLLLL we get to the 3rd segment, accoustic/spanish!?!?

It's going to be quiet, have elements that are non-english, Spanish lesson ALONE? That song isnt WORTHY Of being performed alone. it's a mess! And why is it in between Devil and Miles, and not before La isla bonita? MESS!

Then you must love me? OH god. NO ONE Wants to hear that. NO ONE! Evita is dead, buried, gone. My god when that was hot i was like 15 year old. Now I'm 26!!! GET OVER IT MADONNA! For real, it wasn't even a hit. It was so moderate it's not even funny. Replace it with take a bow for the love of GOD.

Give it 2 me vid interlude/4 minutes section will bringl ife back into the tour for a brief moment,

until Like A Prayer comes along, and probably screws it all up, unless she makes this grand, Impressive Isntant would have been great here, but again will likely be replaced, Ray of Light, that far into the tour might work because it's a loud song that everyone knows and is into. Hung up BETTER NOT BE THE ROCK VERSION,.............

and to end it with give it 2 me, well makes sense because it IS TO PROMOTE HARD CANDY!!!! However,

this single is over now so its pretty much useless to give it such importance....

Music the promo tour mix? SHIT.

The best version of music was the DWT Version.

That was phenomenal.

Can't she do a MUSIC/HOLDAY Music sounds better with you version? I mean come on madonna.

It wouldn't KILL ya to put some soul into your tour.

OVERALL this tour might be shit, but who knows.

By the looks of things,

she's putting 0 effort into the ...soul and being original with this tour setlist. 0.

She might be overworking herself but,

I don't think she's really into this one this time.

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

Guest david

it will sound very 80's and it look like there's lot of "reference",i i really trust in her and her work and i'm sure that it will be a amazing tour with lot of surprise :thumbsup:

the bad point is "music",cause personnally this mashup sound horrible and she destroy the song more than anything

There is really no reason NOT to believe this.

Why wouldn't the rumors about her marriage and her affair take a toll on her?

Why wouldn't her brothers book cause her to be upset?

And yeah, everyone has bad pictures taken of them, but this goes beyond lighting and facial expressions. She looks really bad...she looks sick.

I have a feeling she's not into this tour at all. That it's just a money-making opportunity. I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think that she even likes this album, and that's why there has been little to no promo. I feel like she is totally disinterested with this era... as much as we are. And I feel like she might even be embarassed by her cheek implants... maybe that sounds silly but they don't look good and I can't imagine her feeling like they do.

Pictures from that day taken seconds later show her looking fine.

Please don't tell her to stop.

Then you must love me? OH god. NO ONE Wants to hear that. NO ONE! Evita is dead, buried, gone. My god when that was hot i was like 15 year old. Now I'm 26!!! GET OVER IT MADONNA!

That's how I feel about Borderline. Just 'cause I don't like it. But others do, so...

True. Gotta watch out for a backlash. Her career and popularity are THRIVING right now... wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.

I bet the folks at Live Nation are wondering what they hell they were thinking... signing a multi-million dollar contract with an artist years and years after her prime.

:megamanson:

As far as making money touring for LN she is currently at her PEAK.

Guest jamesshot
:megamanson:

As far as making money touring for LN she is currently at her PEAK.

That is what I thought. Years past her prime??? Don't think so. Touring she is stronger than ever. She has had 3 of her biggest chart hits in the 00's plus 4 #1 albums.

The first segment is going to be the best or 2nd best, usually always is how it is.

The 2nd segment will keep the momentum going I'm sure, and make this tour feel like, wow, this might be one of her best tours,....

UNTILLLLLLLLLLLLLL we get to the 3rd segment, accoustic/spanish!?!?

It's going to be quiet, have elements that are non-english, Spanish lesson ALONE? That song isnt WORTHY Of being performed alone. it's a mess! And why is it in between Devil and Miles, and not before La isla bonita? MESS!

Then you must love me? OH god. NO ONE Wants to hear that. NO ONE! Evita is dead, buried, gone. My god when that was hot i was like 15 year old. Now I'm 26!!! GET OVER IT MADONNA! For real, it wasn't even a hit. It was so moderate it's not even funny. Replace it with take a bow for the love of GOD.

Give it 2 me vid interlude/4 minutes section will bringl ife back into the tour for a brief moment,

until Like A Prayer comes along, and probably screws it all up, unless she makes this grand, Impressive Isntant would have been great here, but again will likely be replaced, Ray of Light, that far into the tour might work because it's a loud song that everyone knows and is into. Hung up BETTER NOT BE THE ROCK VERSION,.............

and to end it with give it 2 me, well makes sense because it IS TO PROMOTE HARD CANDY!!!! However,

this single is over now so its pretty much useless to give it such importance....

Music the promo tour mix? SHIT.

The best version of music was the DWT Version.

That was phenomenal.

Can't she do a MUSIC/HOLDAY Music sounds better with you version? I mean come on madonna.

It wouldn't KILL ya to put some soul into your tour.

OVERALL this tour might be shit, but who knows.

By the looks of things,

she's putting 0 effort into the ...soul and being original with this tour setlist. 0.

She might be overworking herself but,

I don't think she's really into this one this time.

she gets a big :thumbsup: for "You Must Love Me" like the song or not,it's one she has not done since 1993 ,actually one she HAS NEVER DONE,it's an oscar winner its a gold single,people will know it,,,,cuz WE ALL KNOW we could have gotten a Muslim mumba polka renditon of "Did u do it" guitar version,,be thankful for small favors! :)

Well, with BAT, GS and DWT, the second act was by far the highlight of each of those tours. it's the one that usually has an arc/theme (and a strong one at that)- but that didn't relaly hold true with RIT (, well, from AL to EY was cool, but then she had those two relatively uneventful stands-there-and-plays-guitar performances). CT had Confessions/LTT/FLove (I forget what was after that off top of my head).