Madonna Fans Discuss SS setlist

markm

Guest Pud Whacker
WOW!!!! these guys hit a FUCKING HOME RUN GRAND SLAM on what most are thinking other than the 3percent here,,,i guess that explains the 4 shows at madison compared to 8 for confessions 1 NOT SOLD OUT in Boston compared to 4 for re-invention and 3 for Confessions!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! HOME RUN GUYS..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: WISELY i didnt spend a dime on a rehashed tranny granny show...ohhh yeah of course once again madonna YAWNNNNN is so anti establishment YAWNNNN madonna is just oh so cool YAWNNNN for not doin more of WHAT MADE HER YAWNNN Madonna is soo soooo MUCH more above her hits YAWNNN madonnas shows are soooo un-predictable YAWNNNNNN Madonna is gonna shock us with her inate sense of variety YAWNNNNN the only thing madonna is gonna show us is her predictableness for concentrating on her current album (which is fine by the way) and then her choice of POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR "filler" non new album material,,u goooo girrrllllll and plz plz plz for the LOVE OF GOD,,,can u just alter ur voice when u record ur "pre-recorded" "THANK You GOODNIGHT" line,,cuz they all sound the same from Drowned World Tour to Re-Invention Tour To COnfessions Tour,,and which i will bet my FUCKING LIFE on will be EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME come mid August,for the Sticky and REHASHED TOUR! :lol: where is Madonna?????

wow, what? courtney is that you?

To tell you the truth I would really have a hard time sitting through a Madonna show where she only played her oldies/big hits.

Me, too. I've been to shows by other artists based around their hits and old songs, and it's invariably boring and a little depressing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OHHH and lets not all forget the thrill that is gonna be SWEPT thru the crowds when the first few bars of "Give It 2 Me" start for the finale' of the show...cuz at this point they are gonna be SOOOO OVER the performances of overplayed songs like "Open Your Heart" "Dress You Up" "Angel" "True Blue" "Who's That Girl" "Causing a Commotion" "Express Yourself" "Cherish" "OH Father" "Keep It Togetther" "Spotlight" "Crazy For You" "I'll Remeber" "Rain" "Take a Bow" "Holiday" "Gambler" "Bad Girl" "This Used To Be My Playground" "Justify My Love" "Everybody" 'Rescue Me" "Papa Dont Preach" "You'll See" "Dont Cry For Me Argentina" not to mention a few "un-known" classics like "Physical Attraction" "Where's the Party" "Bedtime Story" that when the classic Give it 2 me ends the show...they are gonna be sooo OVERBLOWN of the madonna performance thru out the night,,they are GONNA BE SOOOOO READY to end "the night" with something un-known,,,,thats still if they all have a voice left after singing along with the rest of the show :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
OHHH and lets not all forget the thrill that is gonna be SWEPT thru the crowds when the first few bars of "Give It 2 Me" start for the finale' of the show...cuz at this point they are gonna be SOOOO OVER the performances of overplayed songs like "Open Your Heart" "Dress You Up" "Angel" "True Blue" "Who's That Girl" "Causing a Commotion" "Express Yourself" "Cherish" "OH Father" "Keep It Togetther" "Spotlight" "Crazy For You" "I'll Remeber" "Rain" "Take a Bow" "Holiday" "Gambler" "Bad Girl" "This Used To Be My Playground" "Justify My Love" "Everybody" 'Rescue Me" "Papa Dont Preach" "You'll See" "Dont Cry For Me Argentina" not to mention a few "un-known" classics like "Physical Attraction" "Where's the Party" "Bedtime Story" that when the classic Give it 2 me ends the show...they are gonna be sooo OVERBLOWN of the madonna performance thru out the night,,they are GONNA BE SOOOOO READY to end "the night" with something un-known,,,,thats still if they all have a voice left after singing along with the rest of the show :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh, its one of the videos participants. might as well have been courtney. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
It's "Courtney BITCH!! :boxing::bow:

chers hitting the road again. may want to check that out. save some money, hear believe and if i could turn back time. plus an insurance policy of bob mackie gowns, torn denim, bear costumes and lotsa de-wigga. butt.gif

chers hitting the road again. may want to check that out. save some money, hear believe and if i could turn back time. plus an insurance policy of bob mackie gowns, torn denim, bear costumes and lotsa de-wigga. butt.gif

OH COME ON NOW!!! and u mean what>>>?? "Madonna's more cool than doing more of her bigger hits ??? that Madonna is PROVIN A FACT she's more "anti-establishment" than Cher????/ that Madonna does the same ol songs like Cher has???? HMMMMMM we ALL KNOW the answer to these questions....in all FACT MADONNA is given a show MORE lackluster than Cher MORE fuckin forgetable songs than CHER ..face it,,!!! we all know this show is MORE THAN A FUCKIN REHASH REPEAT than any CHEAP GAWDY VEGAS SHOW!!!! "Thank You Good Night" luv u mean it! ;) i threw that in myself,,,its gonna be the only "un-expected" phrase you gonna get in this " not even worthy of a CHEAP vegas RIPOFF gawdy of a show" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by cmaslow309

Guest Pud Whacker
OH COME ON NOW!!! and u mean what>>>?? "Madonna's more cool than doing more of her bigger hits ??? that Madonna is PROVIN A FACT she's more "anti-establishment" than Cher????/ that Madonna does the same ol songs like Cher has???? HMMMMMM we ALL KNOW the answer to these questions....in all FACT MADONNA is given a show MORE lackluster than Cher MORE fuckin forgetable songs than CHER ..face it,,!!! we all know this show is MORE THAN A FUCKIN REHASH REPEAT than any CHEAP GAWDY VEGAS SHOW!!!! "Thank You Good Night" luv u mean it! ;) i threw that in myself,,,its gonna be the only "un-expected" phrase you gonna get in this " not even worthy of a CHEAP vegas RIPOFF gawdy of a show" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

relax kookie. go see madonna, cher, torn anus, dolly parton (who has a teleprompter for her dialogue AND songs :lol: ), bette midler, the rolling who, paul mcartney - who ever you want. and whoever you go and pay money to see, i hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

i certainly wouldnt be pouring over someones set list that i wanted to see. either i want to see them or not. but thats me.

I dont want to know the whole setlist so I will avoid, but I am guessing like usual its nothing but Madonna fans sitting around with their fingers in their cunts bitching and moaning?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
the fact remains, if it was holiday, they would be complaining it was holiday again. but she didnt do holiday on the last tour so now its ok to want it. if she does this, its that, if its that, its this. it this never ending cycle of torturous complaints and now its being conducted in a living room in jersey with cameras and a chart, no less. :rotfl:

:lmao:

:lmao:

And take poor CUBB for instance. Bitch hasnt even HAD the chance to see Madonna since The Girlie Show. We are fucking SPOILED when it comes to having the chance to see Madonna here and all you twats can do is STILL bitch and moan. UNGRATEFUL PRICKS! I would love to body slam each and everyone of you whining Veruca Salts! :rant::rant::rant:

Sorry but they just doing what half of the people here is doing already in the spoiler thread..but this is "sad" for someone :lol:

It's less sad than the "I'm not going because I don't like her cosmical phase right now" :rotfl:

This is, somehow, a little bit funny.And by the way I'm not a FON at all.Ew lol

But I still think Adam looks hot. :dramatic:

the fact remains, if it was holiday, they would be complaining it was holiday again. but she didnt do holiday on the last tour so now its ok to want it. if she does this, its that, if its that, its this. it this never ending cycle of torturous complaints and now its being conducted in a living room in jersey with cameras and a chart, no less. :rotfl:

New Jersey? Oh DEAR. I knew they were a sad bunch but this is like icing on the cake! :lmao:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: after viewing this myself yesterday,,,i emailed it out over 40 people,,,,and so far 36 replied back also givin u the BIG :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: MAKE ANOTHA' MAKE ANOTHA' one suggestion was,,to get feedback from people leavin the show and askin them what they thought! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lmao::lmao::demonic: lol!

The ironic part is that Madonna has probably gone through a similar procedure with her tour coordinators, except she is using the black marker to scratch out all of the fan favorites and replace them with "the usual" hits. lol

:)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: after viewing this myself yesterday,,,i emailed it out over 40 people,,,,and so far 36 replied back also givin u the BIG :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: MAKE ANOTHA' MAKE ANOTHA' one suggestion was,,to get feedback from people leavin the show and askin them what they thought! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So which one in the video are you? :lmao:

i know a couple of the guys in the video and i'm hoping they weren't as serious about it as they seemed but i think they were.

my biggest complaint is that the damn camera man couldn't keep his hand steady for more than two seconds.

and yes...adam is hot and he knows it haha

There's no way that Madonna can please everybody.No matter what she does or doesn't do,there are always gonna be those hard-to-please,intolerable fans who are gonna whine and bitch.These guys are acting like little whiny babies.If they don't like the setlist,they need to keep their asses at home.Give them a bottle and change their diapers! :)

Edited by SkyHigh76