Madonna Fans Discuss SS setlist

markm

I saw this last night and about died laughing! I love it when they start marking songs completely off the list with a black marker!

I have to say they are right at the end about the forgotten songs!

What a bunch of idiots ... if that's the typical madonna fan i feel sorry for her .. she will never EVER please them ...

I WANT to hear Music , Ray of Light , Human Nature and Impressive .. some peole consider them classics .!!!!

Who goes to the bathroom during ROL?? .. you should keep walking and GET OUT !!

She does MUSIC all the time b/c it always works ... and I MISS HOLIDAY too i don't care what you jaded cognisenti say ...

Guest waiting
Really 80% ?? so the crowds response is just faking it .... well when she does Music and ROL i hope you all suffer while my friend and i will be dancing

I'm sure she will appreciate the two of you dancing while everyone goes out to take a piss.

ugh

these 'fans' are the same people that kept complaining during the last album/tour - its like a perpetual thing for them - they are obsessed with nit-picking and bitching about everything she does and yet they spend (what it seems) a lot of energy and time in doing so.

....Madonna aint getting tired - its these type of 'fans' that are.

^^ I agree .. and please i would love to see these imaginary empty rooms as she sings ROL .. instead of the 15 000 jumping like crazy ...

and please stop acting like you represent the average fans.. or you KNOW ... we are all clearly OBSESSED the "average fan" is not having this discussion on a message board Saturday afternoon.. they are content when they hear a song on the radio .. they are thinking I hope she sings Dont Tell Me ~ just ask someone outside your tiny circle sometime.

they are not bitcing that she released the wrong single .. or not doing enough promo ... they are NOT checking mediasbase 5 times day to follow GI2M and CAPPING FLOP every other post. 80% per cent of the show is NOT thinking PLEASE i paid $$$ don't sing any of your biggest hits I was told off by some gay guys of a madonna blog ... that VOGUE is so OVER !! Next.

^^ I agree .. and please i would love to see these imaginary empty rooms as she sings ROL .. instead of the 15 000 jumping like crazy ...

and please stop acting like you represent the average fans.. or you KNOW ... we are all clearly OBSESSED the "average fan" is not having this discussion on a message board Saturday afternoon.. they are content when they hear a song on the radio .. they are thinking I hope she sings Dont Tell Me ~ just ask someone outside your tiny circle sometime.

they are not bitcing that she released the wrong single .. or not doing enough promo ... they are NOT checking mediasbase 5 times day to follow GI2M and CAPPING FLOP every other post. 80% per cent of the show is NOT thinking PLEASE i paid $$ don't sing any of your biggest hits I was told off by some gay guys of a madonna blog ... that VOGUE is so OVER !! Next.

:clap:

I wasn't aware of the "setlist" until I watched the video so I was pretty horrified with the selections. (BTW where did the "setlist" come from?) There seemed to be quite a lot of songs that I just thought...NOT AGAIN?!?! Vogue, LAP, ROL, Music, LIB etc. SHe's performed them so many times already.

What a bunch of idiots ... if that's the typical madonna fan i feel sorry for her .. she will never EVER please them ...

I WANT to hear Music , Ray of Light , Human Nature and Impressive .. some peole consider them classics .!!!!

Who goes to the bathroom during ROL?? .. you should keep walking and GET OUT !!

She does MUSIC all the time b/c it always works ... and I MISS HOLIDAY too i don't care what you jaded cognisenti say ...

Madonna fans are passionate and opinionated just like their idol Madonna and demand perfection...I think its great that we challenge and question some of her artistic decisions..I don't think she would expect any less from us...personally I think she gets a kick out of proving us wrong over and over again... :madonna2::headbang:

Guest bedtimestorynyc

i agreed with EVERYTHING except Human Nature (i love that song.. and it's not the fifth single it's the FOURTH single off of BS :p )

Guest Pud Whacker

the fact remains, if it was holiday, they would be complaining it was holiday again. but she didnt do holiday on the last tour so now its ok to want it. if she does this, its that, if its that, its this. it this never ending cycle of torturous complaints and now its being conducted in a living room in jersey with cameras and a chart, no less. :rotfl:

haha is that laprol, adman and dago? :lol:

OMG. So I start watching it having no idea obviously. And I think that guy looks a lot like Laprol. But then I thought the other guy called him Chris so I was like nah no way. But then the camera panned over and I had the misfortune of seeing Adman and if that wasn't enough I saw Dago right after. It wasn't pretty. But I like Laprol a lot so I'm gonna be kind and not say anything.

Guest Pud Whacker

well, i couldnt sit through the entire thing but thought it was cute. like a madonna round table. :thumbsup:

the camera man (sorry peter) should be fired. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
To tell you the truth I would really have a hard time sitting through a Madonna show where she only played her oldies/big hits.

ew, me too. i would feel like i was at a cher show. :lol::thumbsdown:

had people heard the music was on the set list for confessions, there would have been similar complaints. but it was THE BEST VERSION OF IT EVER!!!

for me, RIT aside, its about the show - the music works for each segment. if she HITS out it will be a jumbled RIT. oh not again.

Guest Pud Whacker

is this a spoiler? shouldnt it be moved to the tour section? i mean, i dont care but those types might.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WOW!!!! these guys hit a FUCKING HOME RUN GRAND SLAM on what most are thinking other than the 3percent here,,,i guess that explains the 4 shows at madison compared to 8 for confessions 1 NOT SOLD OUT in Boston compared to 4 for re-invention and 3 for Confessions!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! HOME RUN GUYS..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: WISELY i didnt spend a dime on a rehashed tranny granny show...ohhh yeah of course once again madonna YAWNNNNN is so anti establishment YAWNNNN madonna is just oh so cool YAWNNNN for not doin more of WHAT MADE HER YAWNNN Madonna is soo soooo MUCH more above her hits YAWNNN madonnas shows are soooo un-predictable YAWNNNNNN Madonna is gonna shock us with her inate sense of variety YAWNNNNN the only thing madonna is gonna show us is her predictableness for concentrating on her current album (which is fine by the way) and then her choice of POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR "filler" non new album material,,u goooo girrrllllll and plz plz plz for the LOVE OF GOD,,,can u just alter ur voice when u record ur "pre-recorded" "THANK You GOODNIGHT" line,,cuz they all sound the same from Drowned World Tour to Re-Invention Tour To COnfessions Tour,,and which i will bet my FUCKING LIFE on will be EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME come mid August,for the Sticky and REHASHED TOUR! :lol: where is Madonna?????