and what about Vogue?

Nessie

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

The crow voice. lol. :scared:

I think that's just the natural aging process and what it does to our voices.

I mean she's 50.

The crow voice. lol. :scared:

I think that's just the natural aging process and what it does to our voices.

I mean she's 50.

the crow voice???? it works sometime, with LAP for example.

And she had choreographs during CT, remember Music inferno??? or Hung Up? even get together...but she uses the parts when she doesn't have to sing to dance like that: a Whos that girl's Into the groove thing could work really good for something like this, with madonna dancing and don't having to sing

I think the headset might work ok for a performance or two, a la Vogue & NKM, but she should stick with the mic. For any of the elaborate choreography during CT she did the "microphone hand-off" which works, or she stuck it in her leotard for Erotica. I think it might be cool to see Vogue done without the headset for a change.

Guest Pud Whacker
On the other hand, holding and singing with a microphone in one hand is part of the performance. If Madonna is using a headset, both of her hands are free so she'd have to be doing more elaborate choreographies and that might be challenging when it's about more than a couple of songs. I think she decided well when she used the microphone for the whole CT.

her most active and fantastic choreography has been done with a mic - from the virgin tour to whos that girl to girlie. :thumbsup:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Vogue 1990 "C'mmmmmmon Voooooogue!!!! Let'ya bodiii moooooooove t'tha Musiiiiic hey hey HAYYYYY" (insert wild dancing)

Vogue 2004 "Cahhhhman Voooooughhhhhhhhhhe (insert crow sound), lehht yah bahhhhhhdy mooooohhhhhhve to thhhhhe mhhhuuuusicccc, hhhhey heyy hhhhhhhhhhhheyy," (insert weird exorcist crawling backwards move)

Vogue 2008 "Cm..cm...cm.....M..Madonnnna......l..l.letcha..letcha ...BODY Moooooooooooove to the.....

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.........

::whispers: Voooooooooogue (insert vocoder)

(Cut to 4 minutes).... Time is...time is waiting......

::whispers:: VOGUE!!

Vogue 1990 ---the best version

Vogue 2004 --amazing and different choreography , but...pre-recorded crow voice.

Vogue 2006 -- doubt it will even be live lol. Just a mesh up of 4minutes, and other bleeps and sounds and it will be hip hop ish.

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

Guest Pud Whacker
Vogue 1990 "C'mmmmmmon Voooooogue!!!! Let'ya bodiii moooooooove t'tha Musiiiiic hey hey HAYYYYY" (insert wild dancing)

Vogue 2004 "Cahhhhman Voooooughhhhhhhhhhe (insert crow sound), lehht yah bahhhhhhdy mooooohhhhhhve to thhhhhe mhhhuuuusicccc, hhhhey heyy hhhhhhhhhhhheyy," (insert weird exorcist crawling backwards move)

Vogue 2008 "Cm..cm...cm.....M..Madonnnna......l..l.letcha..letcha ...BODY Moooooooooooove to the.....

Vogue 2004 --amazing and different choreography , but...pre-recorded crow voice.

Vogue 2006 -- doubt it will even be live lol. Just a mesh up of 4minutes, and other bleeps and sounds and it will be hip hop ish.

you missed vogue 93.

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

OH SHOOT yes, Vogue 1993.

Different, classic, but couldn't tell if that was live or not.

jesus christ :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Madonna -- The Cackle & Crow Tour 2008

Some Highlights

Candyshop ---"My shuuuuuugarrrrrwwr is RAWRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Sticky'Answeet, sti sti sticky and sweettt."

Beat Goes On --"donnnnnn shittt there laiiik shum shilllly ghhhhiiiirl,......it's taiiiiim to shelllebrayyyyyte, get up, lil ghiiiiiiiirl...."

Heartbeat--- "theee only whaaaaaaaaahhnnnnnn, THE OOOOOOOnnnnLy WhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....:groan::aaahnnn, that the lhiiiiiiigghhht shhhHhHies OhnnnnnnN. Sheee ma bhooooty get dhooown like :::insert low and offkey "UHhhHhHH",

Ghet dHoooown, ghet uhhHHP."

She's not Me--- "She'hssssssss nawwwwt (insert really shrill and offkey) ...:cough: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Sheeee doesnthavemahhhhhh

NAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaame!

Ray of Light --- Zephrrrrrrin the skaiiiiaiinaiiit Ahhhhhh wondRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR do mah teazzzz of mawhnnnnninnnn, sinkkkkbenethhhhhhthe SAWnnnnnNnnNnnnnn,

Music -- MUuuUuUshhiiiiiiiccc makesd' peeeeeeeeeeePlllLLl cumtghethhhhrrrrrrrrr Yheaaaaaaawwwwww,...

OH BOY I'm REALLY looking forward to THIS tour!!!!

I know the lyrics which I posted up above are out there but lolol, this REALLY REALLY matches the way it sounds much better than the album lyrics!

Guest Danny86
her most active and fantastic choreography has been done with a mic - from the virgin tour to whos that girl to girlie. :thumbsup:

You forgot about this one:

gis66.jpg

:wow:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

God why can't she have costumes like THAT on these tours. Seriously, it's like she went budget DEAD for the costumes, and put it all in the video screens.

This looks like a poor man's version, karaoke almost in some dingy dive gay bar

01_dwt-pic_108.jpg

This is just simply amazing. I wonder how much money went into these. :scared:

01_dwt-pic_213.jpg

BORING!

re-invention.jpg

The freaking SCREENS dominate her tours. They're nice but still.

Seriously, without being completely insulting....and not meaning to but,...is it just me or,

did she REALLY not put enough effort into these tours COSTUME wise?

Im not saying overall wise,

just costume wise.

Where are the outfits of the girlie show, blonde ambition, yadda yadda?

The only remotely inventive costumes on the DWT were the geisha section,..RIT was the vogue section...and confessions ...the beginning dita reminiscent.

I mean...seroiusly. Can she go throughout a whole tour ...and TRY to make it more interesting, than using the SAME costume for 5-6 songs?!?!

MadonnaConfessionsTour2006%200411.jpg

God why can't she have costumes like THAT on these tours. Seriously, it's like she went budget DEAD for the costumes, and put it all in the video screens.

BORING!

The freaking SCREENS dominate her tours. They're nice but still.

Seriously, without being completely insulting....and not meaning to but,...is it just me or,

did she REALLY not put enough effort into these tours COSTUME wise?

Im not saying overall wise,

just costume wise.

Where are the outfits of the girlie show, blonde ambition, yadda yadda?

The only remotely inventive costumes on the DWT were the geisha section,..RIT was the vogue section...and confessions ...the beginning dita reminiscent.

I mean...seroiusly. Can she go throughout a whole tour ...and TRY to make it more interesting, than using the SAME costume for 5-6 songs?!?!

i like the CT costumes they are all great. i understand what you say about the videos tough

may this tour has some interesting costumes.. weve seen adidas and nike shoxs for the promo tour and i love it :D

Guest waiting
gis66.jpg

:wow:

:bow:

She wishes she could pull something like this off again.

And I hate the screens, they're a cope out so she doesn't have to put any effort into the stage and costume design.

Edited by waiting

i think we will see something amazing this time around.....like the moving screens from the promo tour and something new and elaborate. The screens will work well because of the stadiums but i think she is definitely going to bring us something fresh and brilliant as always