and what about Vogue?

Nessie

i was just wondering

do you think she will attempt to sing it LIVE for the first time? :nosey:

if she lips it again id rather see her lip the album version... that RIT prerecorded didnt do the song justice

and about the routine.. can she top what she already did? for RIT Vogue was a tribute to her VMA performance... now this time she more likely will come with something completely new

i hope she has a headset on :D

is she unable to sing it live or something???

dont understand this girl

anyway, enough complaining from me

cant wait to see this performance

is she unable to sing it live or something???

dont understand this girl

anyway, enough complaining from me

cant wait to see this performance

well she never did so i guess she just cant :|

id rather have a killer routine for it than watch Madonna stands there ruinning this classic with her current vocals :manson:

Guest Madlover033003

at this point i know madonna can sing live. if she lips for the sake of doing a killer routine, i'm all for it.

Guest Madlover033003
do you? based on what? :confused:

based on....that i have seen her live twice! :p

oh, i mean in general. not for vogue. that i think shes always lipped

based on....that i have seen her live twice! :p

oh, i mean in general. not for vogue. that i think shes always lipped

i know i know ive seen her once she is at least decent

but really get real she just cant sing Vogue live :electropop:

i bet she wont try it but i wonder if she will prerecorder the song just like she did for the RIT

the original vocals of ROL are amazing, but was she ever able to do the same live?

no

so that doesnt mean she cant try with Vogue

Guest Madlover033003
She needs a backing track with this song & yes I really hope she brings the headset back also!

i hope she uses the headset for the whole tour!

If "Vogue" is indeed included this time out, I hope it is nearly unrecognizable (in a good way). I really felt like the Re-Invention Tour performance was a ghost-written version of the MTV VMA's in 1990 without the powdered wig to make it interesting.

She should do a Josephine Baker-inspired number with it. Something that completely recasts the mold like "Music Inferno" did for "Music."

the RIT version vocals were basically just the original vocals slowed down along with the beat. i've always found it funny that she usually lip synchs the whole song except for the ending "ooooooooo you've got to...let your body vogue to the music" part which i think is probably the hardest part of the song to sing. it really makes no sense to me. back on the BAT you can tell that she's singing the ending live and maybe singing over the backing track for the verses and chorus. honestly though...the recorded vocals for Vogue sound nothing like anything else she's ever done past or present so she probably had someone manipulate her vocals for the recording blah blah blah. i just don't get how she can sing the hell out of Lament and Mother and Father on tour but can't sing Vogue live.

it's another one of those madonnanomalies

I know ill absolutely love this performance in ANY way shape or form that M decides to give us

Bring. It. On.

what if she took a shit on stage and mimed the words to Vogue while she wiped her arse with $100 bills :dramatic:

M-DOLLA BITACHES

the RIT version vocals were basically just the original vocals slowed down along with the beat. i've always found it funny that she usually lip synchs the whole song except for the ending "ooooooooo you've got to...let your body vogue to the music" part which i think is probably the hardest part of the song to sing. it really makes no sense to me. back on the BAT you can tell that she's singing the ending live and maybe singing over the backing track for the verses and chorus. honestly though...the recorded vocals for Vogue sound nothing like anything else she's ever done past or present so she probably had someone manipulate her vocals for the recording blah blah blah. i just don't get how she can sing the hell out of Lament and Mother and Father on tour but can't sing Vogue live.

it's another one of those madonnanomalies

Well she seems to by much better live when the song is based on melody rather than rythm. That's the case with Lament, Sooner or Later or You'll See, which in my opinion sounded great on DWT (even judging by those low quality leaks I heard). In the footage from the GITM set she sings a fragment of Big Spender, which seems to me like a tough song to sing, but she could probably perform it decently. I'm pretty sure there is no way we can hear a good live version of Sorry or GITM, but if she decided to sing Of Father once again she could sound great, even though on the surface it may seem to be a much more difficult song.

Guest Danny86

OMG why would you want Madonna to use the album vocals? Those are from 18 years ago! She's not Michael Jackson to do something like that!

Guest D'Deridex

I hope she lips to the original recording. That mess on Re-Invention sounded like bad nasal karaoke.

i always thought this was live:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-E0wz4lZj0

minus the dance with oliver and the rap.

the audio in that clip is terrible... here's a mp3 from the DVD

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwvi0pvypny

it pretty much sounds mimed to me

Guest Pud Whacker
the audio in that clip is terrible... here's a mp3 from the DVD

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwvi0pvypny

it pretty much sounds mimed to me

well thats the thing, i dont want to hear it after the sound has been mixed together. i can HEAR her singing and STRAINING on the one i posted. the entire POINT of my post. :thumbsup:

On the audio for THE GIRLIE SHOW i still have taped from the Radio at Wembley Stadium, you can hear her singing over the recorded vocal in Vogue

Not as badly as FEVER though, which she originally sang over the recorded vocal BADLY

On the audio for THE GIRLIE SHOW i still have taped from the Radio at Wembley Stadium, you can hear her singing over the recorded vocal in Vogue

Not as badly as FEVER though, which she originally sang over the recorded vocal BADLY