who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

With the way the economy is in the US, just the general state of everything in the world, many factors included, high gas prices, having a Madonna tour overload in the last 7-8 years, well not really but still, she had 3,.....I didn't buy tickets when it first came out,

but I got them a week or two ago because I knew that this was going to be really the only time we could hear ANY hard candy track live, it's not like she's doing promo for it, and well,

even though HC isn't that great,

I'm sure she's going to make this tour different, and we won't see that element whatever it is again.

It's M.

Also think about it this way guys,...you can skip this tour, but who's to say that future tours are guarantees? What if something happens to you, your life changes, you no longer care, M I dunno, something happens to her, NOT that I want to think that way but,

you never know. You should REALLY treat every tour like it was the potential last.

Didn't everyone assume at one point that the Girle Show was her last tour?

you're right...she never fails to deliver in concert..........but isnt she obligated to tour for LIVE NATION ?

isnt that the point of her leaving WB?.......bcuz live nation is giving her a larger cut of profits of tour, merchandise and record sales.

With the way the economy is in the US, just the general state of everything in the world, many factors included, high gas prices, having a Madonna tour overload in the last 7-8 years, well not really but still, she had 3,.....I didn't buy tickets when it first came out,

but I got them a week or two ago because I knew that this was going to be really the only time we could hear ANY hard candy track live, it's not like she's doing promo for it, and well,

even though HC isn't that great,

I'm sure she's going to make this tour different, and we won't see that element whatever it is again.

It's M.

Also think about it this way guys,...you can skip this tour, but who's to say that future tours are guarantees? What if something happens to you, your life changes, you no longer care, M I dunno, something happens to her, NOT that I want to think that way but,

you never know. You should REALLY treat every tour like it was the potential last.

Didn't everyone assume at one point that the Girle Show was her last tour?

you're right...she never fails to deliver in concert..........but isnt she obligated to tour for LIVE NATION ?

isnt that the point of her leaving WB?.......bcuz live nation is giving her a larger cut of profits of tour, merchandise and record sales.

It sounds like she has agreed to at least 3 tours for LN with S&S being the first. But you can guarantee there is a get-out clause for both parties. Madonna in particular is savvy when it comes to things like that. She could have negotiated a higher wage for her last few contract renewals with WB but didn't because they let her have more 'artistic control' with her music as a compromise. There is no way she would sign a contract based on repeat touring if there wasn't a loop-hole in there somewhere for her to pull out if the going got tough.

Madonna knows more than anyone how hard it can be to maintain a fan base and retain support and her LN contract will reflect that. I expect that future tours will see her playing in markets she's never been to before to retain her brand. I think she will definitely do Australasia big time for the next tour if she doesn't extend S&S there in Jan 2009.

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

:sigh: She hasn't had a really INSPIRED record since ROL. The others just felt way too forced and commercial.

LOL....IF madonna made the same album with three relatively unknown producers i am sure some of the fans who "hate it" would be singing a different tune....I think the whole thing with her working with Timba abd Justin turned many off and some fans decided from the outset that they would hate it no matter what!...Love the collaboration and album and will be at three of her shows front and center cheering and dancing :headbang::tigger:

Edited by Madsexy18

LOL....IF madonna made the same album with three relatively unknown producers i am sure some of the fans who "hate it" would be singing a different tune....I think the whole thing with her working with Timba abd Justin turned many off and some fans decided from the outset that they would hate it no matter what!...Love the collaboration and album and will be at three of her shows front and center cheering and dancing :headbang::tigger:

perhaps u have a modest point, but do keep in mind that Madonna in all her career has never worked with

producers that were so saturated in the market. Timbo & PHarell dominate the global airways & this is not typical of M. She is notorious for bringing an unknown to the front lines and making a fresh sound heard.

TIMBO & PHARELL ARE NOT FRESH> !!!!!!! :electropop:

Guest Danny86
She is notorious for bringing an unknown to the front lines and making a fresh sound heard.

Nope, that's a myth started by the ROL fans who think Madonna's career began in 1998.

Dr Lecter, you forgot David "I Will Always Love You" Foster. :chuckle:

What about Nile Rogers and Babyface ?

yeah ...thats true...

however they werent as BIG as TIMBO& PHARELL and they only contributed to the albums...

TIMbo & PHARELL are production GODS.

Babyface was a great producer...but not a GOD-LEVEL producer.

Nope, that's a myth started by the ROL fans who think Madonna's career began in 1998.

I UNDERSTAND BOTH OF UR POINTS...BUT THESE WERE ALL JUST CONTRIBUTERS..SUBMITTING ONLY ONE OR 2 SONGS......YES THEY WERE BIG........BUT TIMBO IS THE VERY TOP.

Guest Danny86
I UNDERSTAND BOTH OF UR POINTS...BUT THESE WERE ALL JUST CONTRIBUTERS..SUBMITTING ONLY ONE OR 2 SONGS......YES THEY WERE BIG........BUT TIMBO IS THE VERY TOP.

They were bigger than Timbaland, especially the hits they created, I don't think Timbaland had a hit as big as the Boyz II Men or TLC stuff Dallas or Babyface did or the Whitney/Celine stuff David Foster did. The only difference is they weren't visible in the videos, that's why you're just assuming Timbaland was the biggest ever Madonna worked with. But no, it's not true. And Timbaland only "submitted" 5 songs, not much more than any of the Bedtime Stories producers.

They were bigger than Timbaland, especially the hits they created, I don't think Timbaland had a hit as big as the Boyz II Men or TLC stuff Dallas or Babyface did or the Whitney/Celine stuff David Foster did. The only difference is they weren't visible in the videos, that's why you're just assuming Timbaland was the biggest ever Madonna worked with. But no, it's not true. And Timbaland only "submitted" 5 songs, not much more than any of the Bedtime Stories producers.

yes i hear u..............BUT what im saying is ......MADONNA HAS BEEN USING NO NAMES IN RECENT YEARAS...STRUART PRICE, MIRWAIS, ORBIT (NO NAMES MEANING NOT MAINSTREAM) SO FOR HER TO COMMISIION HIT MAKERS AND HOTTIE JUSTIN IS A DIRE ATTEMPT TO REACH THE YOUTH OF AMERICA THAT SHE DISCONNECTED FROM B4.............SHE HAS SOLD OUT...BUT SHE DID ACCOMPLISH HER GOAL.

As of right now I'm not planning to go... there's a few reasons, in order:

1. This is my least favorite era/album of the past 15+ years

2. I'd want to be up close, and those seats are just too expensive

3. I saw the last 3 tours so I feel like I'm not completely missing out

Something might come up where I end up going, who knows, though...

I AGREE

I have a $900 debt to pay off first.

ya, i know.......i NOW have a debt of 750.00 to pay...thanx madonna.

what a bargain to sit in the side stands of an arena. i got centre ice. 10th row up from floor.

i guess it could be worse....the suckers sitting at the very back stands are still paying the 750.00

what a crock of shit. i know the price is old newz but its still outrageous.

5 years ago this is what u woulda paid as ligit scalper tkts. its bull-kaka.

ya, i know.......i NOW have a debt of 750.00 to pay...thanx madonna.

what a bargain to sit in the side stands of an arena. i got centre ice. 10th row up from floor.

i guess it could be worse....the suckers sitting at the very back stands are still paying the 750.00

what a crock of shit. i know the price is old newz but its still outrageous.

5 years ago this is what u woulda paid as ligit scalper tkts. its bull-kaka.

Madonna is not responsible for your personal debts. She didn't hold a gun to your head.

There are plenty of people willing and able to pay big bucks to see her, and don't go on and on and on bitching about it.

Madonna is not responsible for your personal debts. She didn't hold a gun to your head.

There are plenty of people willing and able to pay big bucks to see her, and don't go on and on and on bitching about it.

Thank you for ur kind words MR AFROLITO.....you are very insightful.

LETS PLAY *** THE OPPOSITE GAME....ready?

' I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH AFROLITO. YOU ARE A VERY KIND PERSON AND ALWAYS

SAY SUCH NICE THINGS TO PEOPLE. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

YOU TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY '

________________________________________________________________________________

*** ( the opposite game is a when u say the opposite of what u really want to say

ex: i like you = i hate you.... i had to explain this concept so that afrolito would unerstand. dur)

________________________________________________________________________________

AMEN! :thumbsup:

i am refering to unknowns such as ORBIT and MIRWAIS and STAURT......recent years it has been non mainstream producers............

btw...

I am not a ROL fan only........

I have been a madonna fan from the very beginning....everybody 1983.........

my cousin got the 12inch vinyl from NYC as HE was a DJ kinda guy............WE listened and loved it.......

and YOU most likely werent even born yet...so shut ur pie-hole. :nocomment:

Guest demitri

I've never been to a Madonna gig and I'm gonna have to give this a miss as well.

I live on the other side of the world and I was already in the states back in May, plus I've gotta go to Australia in October.

I doubt Madonna would ever come to my country. I read that she wanted to in 1990 but they didn't allow the then ultra boundary-pushing Madonna to perform here. Now the Tourism Board wants her here so bad but I doubt she'd give a rat's ass anymore

I've never been to a Madonna gig and I'm gonna have to give this a miss as well.

I live on the other side of the world and I was already in the states back in May, plus I've gotta go to Australia in October.

I doubt Madonna would ever come to my country. I read that she wanted to in 1990 but they didn't allow the then ultra boundary-pushing Madonna to perform here. Now the Tourism Board wants her here so bad but I doubt she'd give a rat's ass anymore

YOu never know DIMITRI, she just might come there on next tour......LIVENATION is a very agressive promotor..

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN ANYWAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised:

Guest demitri
YOu never know DIMITRI, she just might come there on next tour......LIVENATION is a very agressive promotor..

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN ANYWAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised:

Singapore [=

Guest demitri
oh........ :americanlife:

at least u can but the dvd eventually :thumbsup::electropop: :vanitybonet: :bruised::nocomment::scared:

haha.. yeap. I'd probably have to resort to that. I wonder what Madonna thinks about Singapore though heh