who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

Also, the quality of the music has deteriorated. The RIT sounded like she just had a backing tape going. The Girlie Show was the last big show with a great band.

Yes, that is also a large part of my lack of interest. The bands she has had this decade are just awful, and almost completely unnecessary. I mean, she literally put them out of sight in 2004.

Guest Danny86
Yes, that is also a large part of my lack of interest. The bands she has had this decade are just awful, and almost completely unnecessary. I mean, she literally put them out of sight in 2004.

But she's got a brand new band now! Stuart is out! That's why I think even stuff like "La Isla Bonita" or "Ray Of Light" are gonna sound at least a bit different because Stuart no longer did them.

it amazing that she now has a proper band and not that tinny bunch of geriatrics she had before, but she can fuck off if she thinks im paying those prices, i'll hear her playing wembley if the window of my flat is open anyway, and the wind blows in the right direction :lmao:

Guest boytoyville

^ Yay more seats left for people who want to be there. You can wait until she is 90 & then maybe she will play at your local community theatre or nursing home for 10 dollars.

it amazing that she now has a proper band and not that tinny bunch of geriatrics she had before, but she can fuck off if she thinks im paying those prices, i'll hear her playing wembley if the window of my flat is open anyway, and the wind blows in the right direction :lmao:

hahaahahah............ wow..im jealous of ur window.......... :electropop:

^ Yay more seats left for people who want to be there. You can wait until she is 90 & then maybe she will play at your local community theatre or nursing home for 10 dollars.

hahahahahah....granny madonna........thats only 40 yrs from now.........

have fun watching a dot doing yoga round the stage :lmao:

Guest boytoyville
have fun watching a dot doing yoga round the stage :lmao:

Well, Actually I got good seats for two arena shows. Why must you act like Madonna is the first artist ever to play a stadium? Get over it.

Assuming that this tour is under her LiveNation contract, I think it's 3 more

Well, LiveNation has been issuing all the press releases for this tour, so one would assume this is part of the contract.

Guest Pud Whacker
Go ahead and stone me to death, but as of right now, I actually feel like selling my tickets. So much money for something I'm not looking forward to.

whats the ticket location? i may buy them from you.

Guest boytoyville
Go ahead and stone me to death, but as of right now, I actually feel like selling my tickets. So much money for something I'm not looking forward to.

Why may I ask? I mean you must have wanted to go at one point since you got them in the first place?

1. Pud what the hell were you thinking not buying tickets?!??!?!??! I can't sell my ticket (it's actually only one). I'm sure I would regret it and slit my wrists later on or something. I'm just being a menstruating bitch. Sorry :(

2. boytoyville, I'm just not interested in this Madonna era at all, zero, null, rien, nada. I love Madonna, but this is simply not my cup of tea and every time I hear news about the concert I become even less interested. I'm a starving student, 400 bucks is A LOT of money for something that's just meh for me right now :lol:

I know it's like a sin these days to love Confessions, but DAMN those were the best days. Not that I would know, but I imagine that's how 80's Madonna must've felt like, just fucking FUN with no restraints. This sounds exactly like Nelly Furtado with some Justin Timberlake thrown in, I don't know, it doesn't get me going (besides Give It To Me which is off the hook times ten).

P.S. I know I sound all Christopher Cicconish by complaining and shit, but I'm really not though, I promise :lol: I'm just indifferent toward this, that's all.

This is the first tour I will not be attending. I am not shelling out 400 dollars a ticket especially since I'd have to travel to see her. Screw it. The setlist is shit (big surprise there)....about a 1/2 will be lip synced (although some queens refuse to believe it)...I'll wait for the DVD (or HBO or whatever).

I've seen every tour starting with the Virgin tour...what a pity. Madonna you've never let me down until now. Greed and ego are two horrible things that she relishes in.

This is the first tour I will not be attending. I am not shelling out 400 dollars a ticket especially since I'd have to travel to see her. Screw it. The setlist is shit (big surprise there)....about a 1/2 will be lip synced (although some queens refuse to believe it)...I'll wait for the DVD (or HBO or whatever).

I've seen every tour starting with the Virgin tour...what a pity. Madonna you've never let me down until now. Greed and ego are two horrible things that she relishes in.

:inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker
1. Pud what the hell were you thinking not buying tickets?!??!?!??! I can't sell my ticket (it's actually only one). I'm sure I would regret it and slit my wrists later on or something. I'm just being a menstruating bitch. Sorry :(

i always wait last minute - libra.

Guest boytoyville

2. boytoyville, I'm just not interested in this Madonna era at all, zero, null, rien, nada. I love Madonna, but this is simply not my cup of tea and every time I hear news about the concert I become even less interested. I'm a starving student, 400 bucks is A LOT of money for something that's just meh for me right now :lol:

I know it's like a sin these days to love Confessions, but DAMN those were the best days. Not that I would know, but I imagine that's how 80's Madonna must've felt like, just fucking FUN with no restraints. This sounds exactly like Nelly Furtado with some Justin Timberlake thrown in, I don't know, it doesn't get me going (besides Give It To Me which is off the hook times ten).

P.S. I know I sound all Christopher Cicconish by complaining and shit, but I'm really not though, I promise :lol: I'm just indifferent toward this, that's all.

Makes since I mean being able to live as a student should be your firstg priority lol & if you aren't LOVING this era like I am then I can see it probably not being not the best decisoin to go & saving the money. However I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR! I know there is a A LOT of negativity around here regarding this era & tour but I am loving it & way excited. I wish more people were having as much fun as I am with all of this!

I wouldn't be attending this tour either if the tickets were not a gift... I'm sure her next album will be much better. I say this because it can't get worse. ;)

Edited by e mm a

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm not going. Too expensive, horrible venue, and she's a deluded, money-hungry cunt. Which is sad - I was really looking forward to going this time after hearing the album (still one of her best). And if the set lists running around are true, there's lots of great songs this time out.

Oh, well. I'm sure I'll catch her Vegas act in a few years.

Guest Pud Whacker

but wait, i want angel.

well, i want lucky star,

hey, i want physical attraction.

hey, i want stay.

i want pretender.

i want cant stop.,

i want love makes the world go round, thats when i graduated!!!!

i want spotlight.

hey, i want everybody!!!

i want open your heart

i want gambler!!!

but i want swim!!!

hey, i want skin!!!

Guest Danny86
but wait, i want angel.

well, i want lucky star,

hey, i want physical attraction.

hey, i want stay.

i want pretender.

i want cant stop.,

i want love makes the world go round, thats when i graduated!!!!

i want spotlight.

hey, i want everybody!!!

i want open your heart

i want gambler!!!

but i want swim!!!

hey, i want skin!!!

Bitch, I thought you wanted "I'll Remember" & "You'll See" the most! :thumbsdown:

Not going because l travelled from Australia to Paris for CT and if the bitch is too lazy to get her arse to Australia this time like she promised she's not getting any more of my hard earned cash. I thing Christopher is right about the money thing, she wont pay top dollar (ie the crap ICON fanclub) and she wont sacrifice margin to go places to reward fans. Touring should be about building and retaining the fanbase as well as making money. Not much strategy going on in Madonna land, just milking it while they can. The shallowness of the entire hard candy image is going crack her unless she does something real and what she is passionate about. I actually love the album but the marketing/image and her focus is not in sync with this.