who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

I never go to concerts but had the prices been cheaper I may have considered it. I dont like the HC album so thats another minor reason that puts me off going. I loved COADF but would never pay those extortionate prices.

I doubt i would ever go to see any madonna tour but I may go and see Tori amos.

Who is NOT going to attend concert at all ?

2 of my friends are refusing to go & will be waiting for tv telecast or dvd.

One of them says its bcuz this album is a sellout...

and the other feels that 350.00 is far too much to pay for stand seats at the back...

to each their own i guess.......but im curious.......everyone on here is HARDCORE FAN ....

so who is NOT going to go and for what reason ?????..........................

I dont know... most people ridiculed the fact she had to sample ABBA to score a hit... well I know the sample probably didnt do much, but still... thats the impression people got.

The people means...you?

It's was her biggest selling single since Vogue.

The people means...you?

It's was her biggest selling single since Vogue.

People means people... and biggest selling single, well, look at the charts. Half that shit will be forgotten and buried in 5 years.

I have not bought my ticket yet... but I do plan to go! Waiting to get a decent seat for that high price... if NOT I'll probably get a cheaper ticket for one night just to experience this concert at least once! Then I'll wait for the DVD and watch it many times! :)

I'm not going because I'm not feeling her current space. She's by numbers at this point, and while "Hard Candy" is a solid record, because it really IS, she's going to follow the same old tunes that'll get her by. I'm not wasting $500+ on her to sing most of the "Hard Candy" tunes, then sing her "OLD" favs like ROL, Music, and Hung Up. How boring.

She sucks right now. But you won't catch me saying that to others outside of this board. :p

my thoughts EXACTLY

I may end up going once just for the experience but I've already sold my other tickets

I wasn't going to go, but I've been bullied into going to Cardiff opening night by friend visiting from the States. It's his 30th birthday on opening night and he's been hounding me about it all Summer. Seeing that it was obviously in argument I couldn't win, Cardiff here I come! :thumbsup:

^ You sold all your tix? Didn't you have tix for like 3-4 shows?

NOt all

I sold Lisbon and Amsterdam and will still go to Vienna.

Maybe I'll change my mind again once the tour/hype starts, but at the moment I couldn't care less ...

Too overpriced considering she is not a live vocalist. I dont just want to pay for a spectacle. I want good vocals. She can do it.

Guest boytoyville
NOt all

I sold Lisbon and Amsterdam and will still go to Vienna.

Maybe I'll change my mind again once the tour/hype starts, but at the moment I couldn't care less ...

Well make sure you make the mod update the hows going where & when thread. Thats too bad. I never understood why all of her shows are judged so harshly when it's not even put together yet & all opinions are based a rumors. Anyways, Hope you don't regret it! I still remember complaining about Confessions Tour after opening night... I swear we go through this at the beginning of EVERY tour & by the end most people love it.

Well make sure you make the mod update the hows going where & when thread. Thats too bad. I never understood why all of her shows are judged so harshly when it's not even put together yet & all opinions are based a rumors. Anyways, Hope you don't regret it! I still remember complaining about Confessions Tour after opening night... I swear we go through this at the beginning of EVERY tour & by the end most people love it.

yes...i agree with u..but this time around ...the tour has a dieffernt VIBe.

im thinkin bout selling my tkts too.

ive seen her 5 times now.

im usualy totaly pumped and cant wiat...but this time ....im just not feelin it.

i suppose its bcuz HC makes me say just "meh...." :bruised:

I hope all of you people who are selling your tickets plan on selling them at the same price you bought them (or below face value if you are really generous). Otherwise you are just as greedy some of you are claiming she is.

I hope all of you people who are selling your tickets plan on selling them at the same price you bought them (or below face value if you are really generous). Otherwise you are just as greedy some of you are claiming she is.

ummmmm......madonna has capitalized on me for years & years......why wouldnt i do the same in return?

Kabbalah says its fine...as long as no one loses and eye. :americanlife:

Guest Downtown

I would totally love to go but its just to expensive plus the closest show she gonna be doing is Houston :(

But when she comes to Dallas and starts charging $70 i'll totally be there :crazy:

Edited by Downtown

I would totally love to go but its just to expensive plus the closest show she gonna be doing is Houston :(

But when she comes to Dallas and starts charging $70 i'll totally be there :crazy:

but its a madonna show!!!! im not a big concert goer ordinarily so i just figure it liek normal people who see AT LEAST 10 shows in 2 years at 30.00 a piece. shes the only one i care to see live. :thumbsup:

First, I dont live in any of the countries that the show stops

Secondly, the ticket prices are a bit expensive considering the current economic climate...

:(

For a while I fooled myself into thinking I wouldn't go.. HAHAHA.. like i'd ever miss a madonna concert. I'm so there! Can't wait! Not looking at a single rumor so that when I go I can be suprised.

hahahah.....u can catch her later in about 30 yrs at a senior community center.....for around $ 15.00

For a while I fooled myself into thinking I wouldn't go.. HAHAHA.. like i'd ever miss a madonna concert. I'm so there! Can't wait! Not looking at a single rumor so that when I go I can be suprised.

Are you going to LA or NY?

both!! are you still thinking of going? i'd love to hook up with ya baby!

he's been thinking about going to NYC. fuck fuck fuck. if you guys are able to go the same shows, i'd be so fucking tempted to head to NYC also. UGH!!

he's been thinking about going to NYC. fuck fuck fuck. if you guys are able to go the same shows, i'd be so fucking tempted to head to NYC also. UGH!!

that would be heaven!! do it babe! do it!!!!!

muffywuffywoowoo - call me babe!!!

If they think its a sell out why are they waiting for it to be broadcast on TV? Basically they are too scumbagish to pay the fee. They would probably love to go if they were given a free VIP ticket...just bitter is all. Bitter and jaded.

WOW....hostile much?

MY FRIENDS do not want to be MONITARILY RAPED by the capitalizing pop genius.

IF U have FREE VIP TKTS for toronto show... im sure they WOULD take them. thank u .

HARD CANDY is a sellout album..whether u love the album or hate the album....she herself has jumped on a top 20 bandwagon..and you cant say that she hasnt.

HARD CANDY is cool. i like it ....i dont love it.

its good....even great...but its not awesome.......

AL/ COADF/ E / BS / ROL are awesome to me.

Guest Sephyr

well I won't be seeing the concert because I'll be in college and it's located in a small town. The tickets are also really expensive. I would love to go though :shy:

Guest Bad Robot

As of right now I'm not planning to go... there's a few reasons, in order:

1. This is my least favorite era/album of the past 15+ years

2. I'd want to be up close, and those seats are just too expensive

3. I saw the last 3 tours so I feel like I'm not completely missing out

Something might come up where I end up going, who knows, though...

As of right now I'm not planning to go... there's a few reasons, in order:

1. This is my least favorite era/album of the past 15+ years

2. I'd want to be up close, and those seats are just too expensive

3. I saw the last 3 tours so I feel like I'm not completely missing out

Something might come up where I end up going, who knows, though...

i hear ya. :thumbsup: