who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

i wasn't going to go because I live in Australia also and I'm a student who can only afford to work once a week at my part time job!

but i chose to do whateva it takes to see Madonna (including staying home everyday/nite for the last 2 months and not spending a cent) and i'm now traveling my ass to Miami for the November 26th show!

can't frickin wait!

i wasn't going to go because I live in Australia also and I'm a student who can only afford to work once a week at my part time job!

but i chose to do whateva it takes to see Madonna (including staying home everyday/nite for the last 2 months and not spending a cent) and i'm now traveling my ass to Miami for the November 26th show!

can't frickin wait!

wow..ur gonna go that far?

then give me those money for ticket and traveling.

No, I don't care if you are going or not

.But ticket's price is not THAT expensive.I understand travel and everything else is very expensive, but GA for the show it's not.

No, I don't care if you are going or not

.But ticket's price is not THAT expensive.I understand travel and everything else is very expensive, but GA for the show it's not.

and i said location too which implies money for travel also...so...please bore someone else with your... explanations. ;)

A little off topic..

Why do people keep saying she tours too much? Every couple of years (with the release of a new record) is not too much imo.

Most other major acts seem to live on the road.

Perhaps if people didn't insist on seeing her 10 freaking times, in 10 different cities, they wouldn't get so tired of seeing her.....or go broke.

I saw the confessions tour ONCE, the RIT twice, and the DWT TWICE. Seeing any of them more than that,would have become tiresome, and dilute the experience for me.

I urge the rest of you all to practice restraint, and save yourself from financial ruin. Loons don't age well :wacko:

I do plan on attending ONE of the MSG shows, but I haven't gotten a ticket yet. Not worried though, as they will pop up on ticketmaster between now and november.

Though I loved "Hard Candy" from the get-go, I honestly had no interest whatsoever in seeing her live. Tickets are expensive, I'd already seen her a couple of times in the past few years, and there weren't many people around who could afford / wanted to come with. If more tickets become available for Montreal, I may pick up a couple of cheap seats. If not, it's no big loss.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I'm gonna have to wait til next time

It ain't ever gonna happen. So treasure your memories from 1993.

I'm not going to see this tour..

I can't be bothered for various reasons.

I'm not keen on the Hard Candy album, Wembley Stadium is too big, tickets are too expensive, plus the fact that she is going a bit overboard with all the tours now, it's no longer exciting..

I was so close to her on the Confessions tour that I managed to touch her leg as she walked down the catwalk, don't think I'll be able to top that again ;-)

I bought tickets for 3 shows but I think I will only attend one. I'm just not feeling this era and have very little interest in seeing her live this time around.

If I could get to one of the front rows I would. I have seen her four times and I find her shows are better on TV than in the giant stadiums. I saw DWT and RIT and it was enjoyable enough but lacked a real raw energy. Prince live was just amazing and I don't think M has that. You are watching more a theatrical performance than just getting down with the music. There's too much reliance on the track suited goons to do street moves that don't really go with the music - Look at 'Jump' on the CT - awesome song but awful to watch live.

Also, the quality of the music has deteriorated. The RIT sounded like she just had a backing tape going. The Girlie Show was the last big show with a great band.

I imagine up close it is amazing to see her but from half way back, four tours is enough.

doesn't seem like she's inspired this time so i'll just wait for the dvd or something

i rather wait for a real madonna show anyway..not one with pathetic britney tributes *shrugs*

I wanted to go to Athens. Unfortunately in 4 hours (throughout that time the server was down) the tickets were finished (the ones in pitch A, in the front), so I decided I d wait for Montenegro... So tommorow is my chance to see the bitch !!!!

Guest boytoyville
I could have got GC tickets for CArdiff but the logistics of travelling there and there were no places to stay what with hotels making it a 2 night minimum and pushing the prices up, as QB said, ridiculous opening a tour in Cardiff, if shed have opened with a night at Wembley, instant sellout i reckon

I therefore am not going, there is a possibility that i might go General Standing at Wembley, but im not fussed, as i will end up seeing the screes, plus im hopeful of my BIRTHDAY WEEK CELEBRATION THEME PARK HOLIDAY TRIP is taking place that week

What else is going on in Cardiff at that time? I don't remember hotels being an issue the last time & many concerts have taken place there so why is hotel availabity a problem. the population of Cardiff is well over 300,000 people so I'm not understanding why there are not enough places to stay?

If I lived in Australia... I probably wouldn't be a fan anymore. :lmao: It's amazing she still manages Number 1 hits there... hahaha! I would boycott her ass.

I agree that is amazing that Madonna has toured last in Australia in 1993. However, there are other countries in the world where she hasnt toured much. She only toured twice in Spain, despite being so close to Rome and Paris where she was touring. It is true that fans can travel to those cities, but tickets are expensive enough to also pay for a flight and accomodation. The same goes with other countries, especially South American. So I understand Australian fans may be upset, but they are not the only ones.

What else is going on in Cardiff at that time? I don't remember hotels being an issue the last time & many concerts have taken place there so why is hotel availabity a problem. the population of Cardiff is well over 300,000 people so I'm not understanding why there are not enough places to stay?

Try to book and hotel then.Not a 5 stars hotel of course.

If I don't find a decent seat at Dodger stadium, then I'm not going. It's not too big of a deal since I've seen DWT, RIT 3 times and CT 2 times.

:confused: I guess it's all relative.

Of course, but she's not asking like Barbra Streisand did last year.

If you want a good spot in Europe you can get for 70 euros more or less (UK is more expensive).You just need to camp before the show.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I'm going and I can't fucking wait! This sounds like it's gonna be FANTASTIC!!!! And Hard Candy is one of her best albums, so I can't wait to see it live.