Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

i dont understand madonna's obsession with britney. after american life disaster she really needed attention and working with britney helped her at that time. but now she doesnt really need britney's spotlight. i'd rather to see madonna working with real musicians like lenny kravitz or prince on stage.

Guest Danny86

Apparently it's not about the music or the spotlight. Madonna feels for Britney and she wants to help her. That's what her recent quotes about Britney make us think.

i dont understand madonna's obsession with britney. after american life disaster she really needed attention and working with britney helped her at that time. but now she doesnt really need britney's spotlight. i'd rather to see madonna working with real musicians like lenny kravitz or prince on stage.

now she NEEDS attention more then ever

the whole HC era was planed for this. it failed miserably

GET REAL :confused:

Apparently it's not about the music or the spotlight. Madonna feels for Britney and she wants to help her. That's what her recent quotes about Britney make us think.

oh yeah riiiight :doh:

Madonna is an attention whore thats what she is we love it

Guest Danny86
oh yeah riiiight :doh:

Madonna is an attention whore thats what she is we love it

Even so, she really does not *need* Britney. It's not like she was on the same level with Justin or Timbaland!

Like the video concept...just hope it wont be the opener...I want Madonna to make the grand entrance not Brit...Brit is cool though...Blackout was a terrific album considering her mental health problems.

I've said this many times before and I will say it again...Steven Klein is a genius!

yeah he is a genius to turn that trainwreck into something pleaseable for the eyes :confused:

Guest chatty kathy
Brit looks like Madonna in 2nd pic- probably intentional.

I see what you mean. Hoodie, sunglasses, bit of blond hair sticking out.

Maybe a trucker hat would've had more people see what they're doing.