Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

And how exactly is putting flop princess Britney in her show on a screen going to boost sales? that makes no sense. I don't see how M has ANYTHING to gain from doing ANY of this.

for all the haters here i wish Madonna will do a video with Britney, Justin, Timbaland and Pharrell in the end of the show...and a featuring with Nelly Furtado in the future, on a new Nelly album. ;)...for those who are dreaming of seeing Madonna collaborating with names like Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry and all those of the singers living in the last century :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
for all the haters here i wish Madonna will do a video with Britney, Justin, Timbaland and Pharrell in the end of the show...and a featuring with Nelly Furtado in the future, on a new Nelly album. ;)

I think that's uh....pushing it a bit :lol: that would be pretty shittastic.

What is with all the HN hate? :manson:

Beats me. :dazed: I enjoyed the DWT performance, and the song has always been and still is my favorite song from that album. :thumbsup:

Guest babygotback
The Chorus will work for being Britney related though:

And Im not sorry [im not sorry]

Its human nature [its human nature]

And Im not sorry [im not sorry]

Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me [its human nature]

Yes, with Britney singing it to her kids.

Guest babygotback
The tour will get alot more publicity with Britney's involvement. There is alot of interest in Britney at the mo every move she makes is news.

Uh, no they don't. They did when she shaved her head. Now she has to shave her hairy ass to get attention. Did you see that shit?

whoever said HN sounded BAD on the DWT needs to eat my dick

that was a GREAT performance and quite sexy with the bull :dramatic:

whoever said HN sounded BAD on the DWT needs to eat my dick

that was a GREAT performance and quite sexy with the bull :dramatic:

+1

I find the idea of "Gimme Nature" very interesting. Sure it could be a disaster, but it'd probably work just fine.

Desperate was working with Timbo.I don't get all the hate now fro Britney, and well...she already worked with her.

HN is a good song, but just like DTM..I can't stand it anymore.

Working with a producer who is popular, and working with a talentless mentally ill trailer park escapee are two different things... I'm not sure desperate is a good word for either. Timberland is wanting to get played on US radio (wow shocking for a pop star!). Britney is what... what's the point of her? I have no idea, but that said, if this is true I'm sure it'll be 20 seconds worth of video and nothing to get excited about pro or con.

The 'point of her' is being a popstar? You know? Who knew fans of a 50 year old thats spread eagle on the cover of her latest album would be so gung-ho about substance.

The point of her in regards to Madonna, as I was discussing Timberland and what Madonna was interested in him for. What point does Britney serve her? Is Madonna trying to help her out? Does she think it'll aide her show? I don't know.

Otherwise, I'm well aware what the point of Britney is.

The 'point of her' is being a popstar? You know? Who knew fans of a 50 year old thats spread eagle on the cover of her latest album would be so gung-ho about substance.

:chuckle:

Beats me. :dazed: I enjoyed the DWT performance, and the song has always been and still is my favorite song from that album. :thumbsup:

Agreed - I hate BS but HN is such a seductive track, and one of her best videos ever.

I also love the way she included her *flops* to piss people off who turn up expecting to hear Holiday. :lmao:

Guest Danny86
I also love the way she included her *flops* to piss people off who turn up expecting to hear Holiday. :lmao:

So true, I'm much more happy to see "Human Nature" instead of "Holiday" or some hit that's been wished forever, like "Dress You Up"! :p

CONFIRMED!!

Rumors have been swirling these last several days as to whether or not Britney would appear in a video for Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" world tour. In a statement to Access Hollywood, Larry Rudolph CONFIRMED the news saying: "Britney's doing a video piece this week for Madonna's new tour."

The cameo will reportedly be shot in New York some time this week.

I read at Access Hollywood that Britney is just going to be in a backdrop video and that she won't be singing live with Madonna on stage.

I'm not a Britney fan at all, but I"m cool with it if she's just briefly in a video. I wouldn't want her to be performing live on stage with Madonna.

I read at Access Hollywood that Britney is just going to be in a backdrop video and that she won't be singing live with Madonna on stage.

I'm not a Britney fan at all, but I"m cool with it if she's just briefly in a video. I wouldn't want her to be performing live on stage with Madonna.

Britney never sings live :lol: