Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

Britney 'Excited' to Work with Madonna Again

By Joey Bartolomeo

Originally posted Wednesday July 09, 2008 11:00 AM EDT

Britney Spears; Madonna

Photo by: INF; StarTraks

Britney Spears will soon collaborate with Madonna again, and the embattled singer is psyched to reunite with her idol, says a pal.

The pop icons are teaming up to film a segment that is expected to be part of Madonna's upcoming Sticky & Sweet tour. "Britney is excited, but in a grown up way,” says the source, who has seen the singer through her recent ups-and-downs. “She has come a long way in the last year.”

According to the source, Spears, 26, who used to make headlines for her late-night outings and reckless driving, has been showing new signs of maturity. “She has settled down and is full of life but not childish,” says the pal. Under the supervision of her father, Jamie, Britney regained overnight visits with her sons, Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1, and has also re-teamed with her former manager, Larry Rudolph.

“Working with Madonna is a dream, but I think she feels like it’s one she’s earned," says the pal. "She’s respectful but full of her own ideas about the work."

The friend also maintains that Spears has also regained her focus, both mentally and professionally. "I think that so many people have no idea that Britney is fully aware of what’s going on. She may not always have been, but she is now," says the pal. "And she is – if not in control – in partnership with her father and her managers in her future."

Since our previous exclusive report about the Human Nature/Gimme More mash up to be performed during the Sticky & Sweet tour a few things have changed.

The song, which is the third one in the set list, will still feature Britney on screens but has gone back to a more classic version of Madonna's Human Nature with just a few insert of Britney saying "It's Britney Bitch" along the way.

As you may remember we also reported that there are going to be more surprises in the set list. One more HUGE hit of Madonna's career is back and it's a fan favourite too. Vogue from the 1990 album "I'm Breathless" is indeed the fourth song in the show, coming after Human Nature and closes the first set of the show. Vogue is to be performed with a remarkable new arrangement containing samples and elements from 4 Minutes and Nelly Furtado's Promiscuos Girl. The people who apparently heard it say it's a great version.

We also previously reported that the First Album song Bordeline was part of the set. We can now add it comes in the second segment, after Heartbeat while Spanish Lesson now comes before Miles Away and not after.

To summarize it a bit here's a look at how things looks like right now!

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It To Me

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe News for more Exclusive reports!

One more HUGE hit of Madonna's career is back and it's a fan favourite too. Vogue from the 1990 album "I'm Breathless" is indeed the fourth song in the show, coming after Human Nature and closes the first set of the show. Vogue is to be performed with a remarkable new arrangement containing samples and elements from 4 Minutes and Nelly Furtado's Promiscuos Girl.

BARF!! They cant do that to Vogue :scared: They just can't.

Guest SuperPop
As you may remember we also reported that there are going to be more surprises in the set list. One more HUGE hit of Madonna's career is back and it's a fan favourite too. Vogue from the 1990 album "I'm Breathless" is indeed the fourth song in the show, coming after Human Nature and closes the first set of the show. Vogue is to be performed with a remarkable new arrangement containing samples and elements from 4 Minutes and Nelly Furtado's Promiscuos Girl. The people who apparently heard it say it's a great version.

:manson: :manson: :manson: so they decided to fuck up with all the songs and 'Vogue' is the next one (after the new abysmal rock version of Hung Up)?

BRING STUART BACK

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It To Me

So the second section will be the 80's section of the tour, with the theme of the Music performance I gather. Seems good. Actually the first two sections seem pretty solid. Its the last two that kill it. I mean La Isla fucking bonita AGAIN?!? Come on M, substitute it for Who's that girl instead. And add OYH and DYU there too.

I think i'll only see the show once this time.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - samples from Promiscuous Girl - i always wanted to be A Madonna song. I am so excited about the setlist and including Vogue is the best thing ever. I would love at least another classic to and it would be Heaven on earth. But Human Nature and Vogue in the same concert are perfect.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - samples from Promiscuous Girl - i always wanted to be A Madonna song. I am so excited about the setlist and including Vogue is the best thing ever.

Are you being sarcastic? :confused:

but come on now. Promiscuous girl.. a song that was embarrassing enough for Nelly furtado to sing, is gonna be mixed with the CLASSIC Vogue?? Its fucking awful.

ehh ok then that's your opinion...Promiscuous Girl it's not embarrassing at all. Sometimes i can't believe that Madonna who reinvented so much in her career has some fans that are so conservative.

MADONNAdownload Exclusive BREAKING NEWS

Madonna left New York City early this morning, MADONNAdownload can report the queen of pop just landed in Los Angeles and about to meet Britney Spears in a sound stage, reportetly to shoot a video for the Sticky & Sweet tour.

DEVELOPING STORY, MORE TO FOLLOW...

Guest Danny86
ehh ok then that's your opinion...Promiscuous Girl it's not embarrassing at all. Sometimes i can't believe that Madonna who reinvented so much in her career has some fans that are so conservative.

I love "Promiscuous Girl" as well and it seems we're finally getting a reinvented version of "Vogue", something Stuart couldn't give us. :p

Guest Collected

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_s...092008.php#more

OUR PHOTOGS SAY BRIT IS ON THE SET, IN HER DRESSING ROOM, READY TO SHOOT HER VIDEO FOR MADONNA'S TOUR!

BUT HERE'S THE REAL NEWS ... OUR SOURCE IS TELLING US THAT MADONNA IS HERE!!! OUR SOURCE SAYS BRIT AND MADONNA ARE IN THEIR DRESSING ROOMS RIGHT NOW -- I HOPE IT'S TRUE THAT MADGE IS HERE -- STAY TUNED TO X17ONLINE!!!

UPDATE! - MADONNA IS NOT ON SET, BUT ARRIVING SOON!

BRIT AND THE EXTRAS ARE SHOOTING AN ELEVATOR SCENE RIGHT NOW!

UPDATE #2! - BRIT IS IN HAIR & MAKEUP NOW AND HER COSTUME IS A GRAY HOODIE ... WE WERE HOPING FOR SOMETHING A BIT SEXIER :(

UPDATE #3! - BRIT IS ON THE SET! OUR SOURCE SAYS: "She is wearing pretty much all black including a black hoody and black Nikes! She is in a great mood and came down briefly to say hi to everyone."

UPDATE #4! - STILL NO MADONNA AND NOW OUR GUYS IN NYC THINK THEY MAY HAVE SPOTTED HER THERE. BUT BRIT'S IN COSTUME AND ON SET SHOOTING WHAT OUR SOURCE DESCRIBES AS: "Literally a skit/ short movie of sorts." HE GOES ON TO SAY OF BRITNEY: "She's extremely professional on set!"

OUR PHOTOGS SAY BRIT IS ON THE SET, IN HER DRESSING ROOM, READY TO SHOOT HER VIDEO FOR MADONNA'S TOUR!

BUT HERE'S THE REAL NEWS ... OUR SOURCE IS TELLING US THAT MADONNA IS HERE!!! OUR SOURCE SAYS BRIT AND MADONNA ARE IN THEIR DRESSING ROOMS RIGHT NOW -- I HOPE IT'S TRUE THAT MADGE IS HERE -- STAY TUNED TO X17ONLINE!!!

UPDATE! - MADONNA IS NOT ON SET, BUT ARRIVING SOON!

BRIT AND THE EXTRAS ARE SHOOTING AN ELEVATOR SCENE RIGHT NOW!

UPDATE #2! - BRIT IS IN HAIR & MAKEUP NOW AND HER COSTUME IS A GRAY HOODIE ... WE WERE HOPING FOR SOMETHING A BIT SEXIER

UPDATE #3! - BRIT IS ON THE SET! OUR SOURCE SAYS: "She is wearing pretty much all black including a black hoody and black Nikes! She is in a great mood and came down briefly to say hi to everyone."

UPDATE #4! - STILL NO MADONNA AND NOW OUR GUYS IN NYC THINK THEY MAY HAVE SPOTTED HER THERE. BUT BRIT'S IN COSTUME AND ON SET SHOOTING WHAT OUR SOURCE DESCRIBES AS: "Literally a skit/ short movie of sorts." HE GOES ON TO SAY OF BRITNEY: "She's extremely professional on set!"

GRAY HOODIE.............. :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Britney gets bandaged for Madonna

THEY will need to invent a 27th letter of the alphabet to classify this.

If you thought MADONNA and BRITNEY SPEARS’ snog at the MTV Awards in 2003 was X-rated, their latest collaboration makes that look tame.

See the stars' sexiest looks and video of that infamous kiss by clicking on the links below.

The Sun revealed on Saturday how the Queen Of Pop and its fallen princess will join forces for Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour.

Now details of their sessions have reached me — and they are hotter than the Los Angeles police on Britney driving the wrong way up a one-way street with both her sons on her lap.

The pair’s sexy shenanigans will be broadcast to the crowd on Madge’s upcoming world tour via 20ft screens. What a terrifying thought. I hope Britney doesn’t ask if her bum looks big on that.

They will perform a mash-up of Madge track Beat Goes On and Britney’s Piece Of Me, while they are unwrapped from costumes that can only be described as bondage mummy.

The pop duo will be wrapped in BANDAGES which will then be unravelled by leather thong-clad male dancers in scenes that would put even RUSSELL BRAND’s moral compass in a spin.

An on-set source revealed: “It’s absolutely classic Madonna. Probably the raunchiest stuff she has ever done. It leaves nothing to the imagination and will be very controversial.

“Britney and Madonna are unwrapped like mummies, to appear together almost naked apart from tiny leather bondage pants and knee-high boots.

“They then dance closely together, pressing their hands and bodies together.

“There will be big rows over whether it is sexy, shocking or both.”

Crazy

Britney has been filming scenes at a Hollywood studio and was snapped leaving a nearby hair salon looking more spruced up than she has for ages.

Advertisement

It’s good that Madonna is helping her rebuild her career, but I’m still not convinced I’m ready to see her stripped down to her smalls.

The Toxic singer will also perform to Madge’s 1995 track Human Nature.

And in one scene to be broadcast during the tour — which opens in Cardiff on August 23 — Britney loses her mind after getting stuck in a lift in a short film by New York photographer STEVEN KLEIN.

The source added: “We’ll see Spears going crazy in an enclosed space — screaming, pulling her hair and banging her fists on the lift walls as it’s stuck between floors.

“She really loses it.”

I think that is what luvvies call method acting.

Sauce

Piece of Me/Beat Goes On Mash up? my two favourite songs from each album, BRING THIS SHIT! :headbang:

the elevator stuff sounds interesting even though i wish it were madonna doing the acting but all these mashups are frightening to me honestly

mashups are so 2000 hahaha

i adore impressive intsant it would be great to here it...probably in totaly diferent arangment...

but the hell we don't wanna hear again la isla bonita....everybody! whos that girl! please! anfd keep it together!!!plssssssssss

Madonna to get naked with Britney[/color]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1402176.ece

347jxmp.jpg

THEY will need to invent a 27th letter of the alphabet to classify this.

If you thought MADONNA and BRITNEY SPEARS’ snog at the MTV Awards in 2003 was X-rated, their latest collaboration makes that look tame.

The Sun revealed on Saturday how the Queen Of Pop and its fallen princess will join forces for Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour.

Now details of their sessions have reached me — and they are hotter than the Los Angeles police on Britney driving the wrong way up a one-way street with both her sons on her lap.

The pair’s sexy shenanigans will be broadcast to the crowd on Madge’s upcoming world tour via 20ft screens. What a terrifying thought. I hope Britney doesn’t ask if her bum looks big on that.

They will perform a mash-up of Madge track Beat Goes On and Britney’s Piece Of Me, while they are unwrapped from costumes that can only be described as bondage mummy.

The pop duo will be wrapped in BANDAGES which will then be unravelled by leather thong-clad male dancers in scenes that would put even RUSSELL BRAND’s moral compass in a spin.

An on-set source revealed: “It’s absolutely classic Madonna. Probably the raunchiest stuff she has ever done. It leaves nothing to the imagination and will be very controversial.

“Britney and Madonna are unwrapped like mummies, to appear together almost naked apart from tiny leather bondage pants and knee-high boots.

“They then dance closely together, pressing their hands and bodies together.

“There will be big rows over whether it is sexy, shocking or both.”

Britney has been filming scenes at a Hollywood studio and was snapped leaving a nearby hair salon looking more spruced up than she has for ages.

It’s good that Madonna is helping her rebuild her career, but I’m still not convinced I’m ready to see her stripped down to her smalls.

The Toxic singer will also perform to Madge’s 1995 track Human Nature.

And in one scene to be broadcast during the tour — which opens in Cardiff on August 23 — Britney loses her mind after getting stuck in a lift in a short film by New York photographer STEVEN KLEIN.

The source added: “We’ll see Spears going crazy in an enclosed space — screaming, pulling her hair and banging her fists on the lift walls as it’s stuck between floors.

“She really loses it.”

Guest Pud Whacker

The source added: "We'll see Spears going crazy in an enclosed space — screaming, pulling her hair and banging her fists on the lift walls as it's stuck between floors.

"She really loses it."

madonna to liz smith:

At rehearsals for her "Sticky and Sweet" concert last week, Madonna did not mention any burning issues with Guy, but she did refer enthusiastically to his movie, "Revolver," when talking about a twisty psychological moment in her own show, "It's like the elevator scene in 'Revolver, you know?!"

shes not me and she never will be.