Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

CONFIRMED!!

Rumors have been swirling these last several days as to whether or not Britney would appear in a video for Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" world tour. In a statement to Access Hollywood, Larry Rudolph CONFIRMED the news saying: "Britney's doing a video piece this week for Madonna's new tour."

The cameo will reportedly be shot in New York some time this week.

Now that it's official, I'll be curious to see how this video turns out.

Will it be like Mary J Blige's "No More Drama" video where she had different artists (including Mimi) lipsynching the chorus?

I have to say I'm VERY intrigued. I'm also thankful it won't be a MATM performance. :zombie:

CONFIRMED!!

Rumors have been swirling these last several days as to whether or not Britney would appear in a video for Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" world tour. In a statement to Access Hollywood, Larry Rudolph CONFIRMED the news saying: "Britney's doing a video piece this week for Madonna's new tour."

The cameo will reportedly be shot in New York some time this week.

:dramatic::dramatic:

Best thing to happen to Brit in a while.....I cant wait to see this.....She better not fuck up the shoot with Klein behind the camera.... :vanitybonet:

I think this is a good idea... madonna is back on track to being like she was in the 90s it seems. she's whoring herself out to married men, and making albums with fresh sounding music and remaining relevant.... Not many 50 year olds can still do all this.

I'm glad that she decided to involve Britney again. I thought it was a bit cold when Madonna distanced herself completely from Britney during through her drugged-out clunge-baring phase.

Although I hope she doesn't give Britney another kiss of death. The poor girl is just finally starting to get her act together.

I think this is a good idea... madonna is back on track to being like she was in the 90s it seems. she's whoring herself out to married men, and making albums with fresh sounding music and remaining relevant.... Not many 50 year olds can still do all this.

Well mr Obama, I hope that was sarcasm...

Our girl Brit won't be appearing live on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour, but she will be appearing via video - and it looks like she's about to shoot that video right now!

Britney Spears is currently at Kim Vo's B2V Hair Salon on Doheny, possibly prepping for the shoot says an X17 inside source...

There's been lots of speculation regarding where and when (and if!) Brit would be shooting said video for Madonna's latest tour, but our sources tell us it's happening today at a studio in Hollywood.

ALSO, we hear the crew for the shoot has been standing by all day being that Brit's call time was 7:30 this morning... guess there must've been a change in plans!

More to follow - stay tuned to X17 for the details!

Britney Spears and Madonna's latest hookup has been temporarily derailed by a technical glitch.

Spears had been scheduled to begin shooting a video montage for Madonna's upcoming tour this morning at the Lots soundstage in Hollywood. But production insiders say that because the set was not finished in time, cameras will not roll until tomorrow.

The set features an elevator, in, around and on which Spears will dance.

"The video will be very deep," a source in the Spears camp tells E! News. "You've never seen Britney like this before. It will blow your mind."

From Eonline.com

Guest chatty kathy
"The video will be very deep," a source in the Spears camp tells E! News. "You've never seen Britney like this before. It will blow your mind."

Deep.....Britney Spears?

Deep.....Britney Spears?

:rotfl:

Guess you didn't see the pictures from the Hard Candy Insert

---

I am sure this video will be great though

the outtake pics were beyond GREAT. the problem was the flop artwork really a MESS

as Britney Spears is concerned, even if i hate this awful idea, im amazed that Madonna tries really hard to absorve all the fans left of that trainwreck... the HC album and tour is a clearly desperate attempt to renew her fanbase

Britney Spears and Madonna's latest hookup has been temporarily derailed by a technical glitch.

Spears had been scheduled to begin shooting a video montage for Madonna's upcoming tour this morning at the Lots soundstage in Hollywood. But production insiders say that because the set was not finished in time, cameras will not roll until tomorrow.

From Eonline.com

Portraying the Highs and Lows of Celebrity life?

Spears had been scheduled to begin shooting a video montage for Madonna's upcoming tour this morning at The Lots soundstage in Hollywood. But production insiders say that because the set was not finished in time, cameras will not roll until tomorrow.

"The video will be very deep," a source in the Spears camp tells E! News "You've never seen Britney like this before. It will blow your mind."

Madonna reached out to Britney to do the project, says the source.

The Material One's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, would only say that "there is footage being shot of Britney some time this week in conjunction with Madonna's upcoming tour" and that the segment was not a music video.

"That is all the information I have available," the rep added. "The rest is a secret."

Source: E! News

Spears had been scheduled to begin shooting a video montage for Madonna's upcoming tour this morning at The Lots soundstage in Hollywood. But production insiders say that because the set was not finished in time, cameras will not roll until tomorrow.

"The video will be very deep," a source in the Spears camp tells E! News "You've never seen Britney like this before. It will blow your mind."

Madonna reached out to Britney to do the project, says the source.

The Material One's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, would only say that "there is footage being shot of Britney some time this week in conjunction with Madonna's upcoming tour" and that the segment was not a music video.

"That is all the information I have available," the rep added. "The rest is a secret."

Source: E! News

thanks....

So this Madonna tour will be all about Britney, she will be the one most talked about and the controversy will be surrounding her. Great..just great.

So Britney will be like the crucifixion of this tour :manson::manson::manson:

I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want frontcovers about Madonna, not about Britney!!!!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

Guest Danny86
So Britney will be like the crucifixion of this tour :manson::manson::manson:

I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want frontcovers about Madonna, not about Britney!!!!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

As if Britney would appear on front covers without Madonna being mentioned when she's on Madonna's show! :rolleyes:

Some of you are way too dramatic.

Madonna Throws Britney A Bone

By Sara Schaefer

Britney Spears is going to appear in some video footage for Madonna’s new tour. Shooting is expected to begin today and Spears’ reps say that the video will be very “deep”. I believe it. I had the great pleasure of seeing a Madonna concert a few years back - and it’s no joke. The videos she plays (on gigantic screens) are frighteningly weird and are definitely making an attempt at being deep. The one I saw was reminiscent of the video from The Ring. If we’re lucky, we’ll see Britney dancing around on a horse carcass and then throwing herself off a cliff.

But what fascinates me about this whole situation is how it came about. Britney and Madonna have worked together in the past, but since Brit’s downward spiral, I imagine this video is a charity move on Madonna’s part. Because let’s face it: this is essentially like playing an extra in a video that appears while Madonna changes costumes.

Anyway, I imagine the conversation went down something like this:

Madonna: No sweetie, you can’t actually be ON stage with me. [britney begins shaking and crying.] Oh…no no no…it’s all right, shhhhh - don’t worry about it, maybe next time okay? [Madonna reaches out to comfort Britney.]

Britney: [Violently smacking Madonna’s hand away] No! [sobbing] Don’t you touch me, Madonna!

Madonna: Oh dear. Ummm…

Britney: BRITNEY WANT TO DANCEY ON MADONNA TOUR!

Madonna: But you don’t have it any—

Britney: BRITNEY WANT TO DANCEY!

Read the rest of this intense scene after the jump.

Madonna: Oh my, okay okay…[suddenly getting an idea] HEY! I’ve got a GREAT idea…why don’t you be in my VIDEOS? You wanna be in a special video that plays on a 50 foot screen floating above the audience? Huh?

Britney: [sniffling] 50 foot screen?

Madonna: Yes, it’s sooo big and it moves too!

Britney: [calming down] I like moving.

Madonna: I know you do. Now why don’t you come over here and wipe some of that lipstick off your forehead.

Britney: [smiling] I gonna be in Madonna video!

Madonna: Yes, yes you are. It’s going to be REALLY deep.

SCENE.

As always, feel free to use this scene for acting class / auditions.

Guest valhum
Madonna Throws Britney A Bone

By Sara Schaefer

Britney Spears is going to appear in some video footage for Madonna’s new tour. Shooting is expected to begin today and Spears’ reps say that the video will be very “deep”. I believe it. I had the great pleasure of seeing a Madonna concert a few years back - and it’s no joke. The videos she plays (on gigantic screens) are frighteningly weird and are definitely making an attempt at being deep. The one I saw was reminiscent of the video from The Ring. If we’re lucky, we’ll see Britney dancing around on a horse carcass and then throwing herself off a cliff.

But what fascinates me about this whole situation is how it came about. Britney and Madonna have worked together in the past, but since Brit’s downward spiral, I imagine this video is a charity move on Madonna’s part. Because let’s face it: this is essentially like playing an extra in a video that appears while Madonna changes costumes.

Anyway, I imagine the conversation went down something like this:

Madonna: No sweetie, you can’t actually be ON stage with me. [britney begins shaking and crying.] Oh…no no no…it’s all right, shhhhh - don’t worry about it, maybe next time okay? [Madonna reaches out to comfort Britney.]

Britney: [Violently smacking Madonna’s hand away] No! [sobbing] Don’t you touch me, Madonna!

Madonna: Oh dear. Ummm…

Britney: BRITNEY WANT TO DANCEY ON MADONNA TOUR!

Madonna: But you don’t have it any—

Britney: BRITNEY WANT TO DANCEY!

Read the rest of this intense scene after the jump.

Madonna: Oh my, okay okay…[suddenly getting an idea] HEY! I’ve got a GREAT idea…why don’t you be in my VIDEOS? You wanna be in a special video that plays on a 50 foot screen floating above the audience? Huh?

Britney: [sniffling] 50 foot screen?

Madonna: Yes, it’s sooo big and it moves too!

Britney: [calming down] I like moving.

Madonna: I know you do. Now why don’t you come over here and wipe some of that lipstick off your forehead.

Britney: [smiling] I gonna be in Madonna video!

Madonna: Yes, yes you are. It’s going to be REALLY deep.

SCENE.

As always, feel free to use this scene for acting class / auditions.

haha that is funny :lol:

Guest iMisto

Well, I think the whole thing is for publicity.

Madonna is PISSED that she didn't make the top ten of Forbes' Most Powerful Celebrities... which is built around publicity AND money. She's hoping this launches her name into the public world. She probably created those rumors about her and A-Rod. Not to mention her tour is going to get her name out there.

She's trying to beat Oprah for the top spot next year! :rotfl:

Oh, did I mention that she's probably HAPPY her brother is releasing that book soon. That just boosts her name. She'll def. make top 10 next year. :D