Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

Well, the show is closing with Give It 2 Me, so according to that ,the end of the Madonna show will be with Britney, Justin, Timbaland and Nelly Furtado all together!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't that just great?

:zombie:

I can deal with anything BUT Shitney.

And if the Shitney will open for her, as well...Ugh, can't even think about that. Lets just stop here.

I like HN, but she didn't sound well singing it during DWT. Her singing ability deteriorated vastly since then, so i don't expect anyhing good from that news.

I call bullshit on the fanzine crap :thumbsdown:

Britney in a Steven Klein directed video of Human nature is sort of brilliant though. I am not a Britney fan, but I can see where M is going with this one. :lightbulb:

Guest valhum

At 1st i was WTF are you fucking nuts??????? But after reading the concept and how they might use it for Human Nature, it is a kinda cool idea and besides, it will do wonders to Britney since that will be probably her best video ever.....thanks to Mr. Klein :diva: :lol:

I'd like to see Britney open for her but not the video- backdrop thing,, :(

hollyscoop.com

This is one of those rumors we are hoping to be true. Rumor on the block is Madonna has reportedly asked Britney Spears to join her on tour. The two are apparently going to meet with each other in NYC on Sunday to record a video that will broadcast on Madonna’s upcoming Sticky and Sweet tour which kicks off on August 23.

Not only will Brit-Brit shoot a video for broadcast but many are saying that there’s a chance she might even join Madge on stage for some concerts during her world tour.

A source tells The Sun, "They are recording a video together on Sunday that will provide the backdrop for part of Madonna's show.?"

And they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too. It’s hoped that Madonna can help Britney get back to her old self."?

The last time Madonna and Britney were one stage together was at the 2003 MTV Music Awards when they surprised everyone by kissing during their performance.

This will be the BEST concert ever! Not only will this help Britney revive her singing career but it will also help Madonna who hasn’t been getting the best of press lately. Guess we will find out of it's true if Britney actually goes to NYC tomorrow.

Guest thehiltonsuite

This sounds FANTASTIC! Y'all are the biggest bunch of whinners I've ever seen in my life! I didn't think Madonna fans were like that, because I've never been on her message boards before. Just pathetic. I just figured Madonna fans were up for ANYTHING, because that's how I've always been with her.

British paper the SUN reported this morning that singer Britney Spears has been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

MadonnaTribe News can now confirm this and exclusively give you more info on the subject, for the very first time online.

Click on the link below to find out more.

Click to read the rest of the post

Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage.

The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist.

The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy.

The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young Hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions.

But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!

M knows how to put a show, i would never question that, so, i bet we're gonna love it

yeah... as always, most posters here whine about things then later eat what garbage they spewed out...

fuck the screen business.. :rolleyes:

nothing against Britney, but I don't need 2 c that trailer trash whore at a Madonna concert.

It sounds lame.

This would be VERY interesting.....Britney on a Steven Klein Video.........But wasnt Human Nature a response about the sex backlash....how will this relate to Britney?

Hmmm...while the idea of all these stars performing with Madonna SOUNDS interesting, I can't help but think - "Does Madonna think she needs them?" Because I don't think she does. I'm not going to a music festival, I am going to a Madonna concert.