MADONNA will play BEACH in Montenegro! Sept. 25

gemini1313

I AM REALLY FED UP WITH MADONNA/LIVE NATION!!!!

They had to start selling the tickets TODAY, but their official site (madonna.com/livenation) sends you to some CROATIAN site, where it says they are doing PRESALE (SHOULDNT HAVE ENDED TILL TODAY!!!).

Later on a friend of mine sent me a SERBIAN site where they are selling the tickets BUT ONLY TO PEOPLE WHICH LIVE IN SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought them through ticketline.co.yu, yeah they seem to sell them only here

I am so fed up! Thats discrimination! When are they start selling the tickets for neigbouring countries?

I AM REALLY FED UP WITH MADONNA/LIVE NATION!!!!

They had to start selling the tickets TODAY, but their official site (madonna.com/livenation) sends you to some CROATIAN site, where it says they are doing PRESALE (SHOULDNT HAVE ENDED TILL TODAY!!!).

Later on a friend of mine sent me a SERBIAN site where they are selling the tickets BUT ONLY TO PEOPLE WHICH LIVE IN SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can try to contact Komuna (komuna.com), they are organizing the concert

They told me few days ago that ticketline will sell them for all ex-yu countries and ticketpro for Croatia, nothing more

Oh don't worry I really doubt they'll sell out soon, tickets aren't really cheap and it's pretty expensive to go there, even from Serbia.

How were you planning to go there anyway ?

Hey Pera!!! I bought tickets, the so-called Wavebreaker. But there were no site of the place! Where are they?

What do you mean by site of the place ? Pictures of where the concert's gonna be ?

No, the picture of the beach, where our seats are! I bought wavebreaker seats, I saw they are in Golden Circle. Where did u get?

Where did u see the seating chart ?

I have the same ticket Wave breker / Golder circle / front of stage whatever they call it lol

this is Jaz beach :

jaz-beach.jpg

Rolling Stones had concert there last year :

82448016.64lsRIQW.RS8KO.jpg

CIMG0412.JPG

*omg* they ACTUALLY changed the flag!!

I mailed Live Nation about that they used the wrong flag for Montenegro on their Madonna tour page. I didn't think they'd actually care but they changed it!

:thumbsup:

this is still the concert I think I want to attend. We'll see if I can make it though. Money and time is a problem.

Guest boytoyville
*omg* they ACTUALLY changed the flag!!

I mailed Live Nation about that they used the wrong flag for Montenegro on their Madonna tour page. I didn't think they'd actually care but they changed it!

:thumbsup:

this is still the concert I think I want to attend. We'll see if I can make it though. Money and time is a problem.

What is the link because I want them to add the fourth NY date also to their list on that site!

Guest boytoyville

They still haven't added that damn NY date to the livenation site. They just sent me some generic reponse about contacting the venue & I sent them another e-mail, this one more forward. lol. Anyways, back on topic does anybody know how many tickets they are releasing for this date or what the capacity is?

by the looks of it 35 euros tickets are for standing in the sea. :confused:

:lol:

How is this venue selling? Anyone know? I am not trying to sound ignorant, but I didn't realize this country could economically support a Madonna concert. It's seem kind of out-of-the-way.

http://www.visit-montenegro.com/article-mne-6782.htm

Madonna’s Concert at Jaz Might be Sold Out

2008-07-24 15:15:25

Budva – Judging by the interest expressed so far – 15,000 tickets sold – concert of world pop-icon, Madonna which will take places at Jaz beach would gather more than expected 60,000 of her fans.

More than 10,000 tickets had been sold only during the first week, after the total amount of 65,000 tickets had been placed into the market. According to the words of concert’s spokesperson, Aleksandar Rados, another 5,000 have been sold since.

“Selling of tickets is progressing remarkably well, not only in Montenegro, but also in other countries of the region. Of course, we are most pleasantly surprised with great number of fans from Hungary, Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Germany and other countries who have announced their arrival.

Also, there is an interesting campaign going on in Greece: ‘If you want to see Madonna two days before her gig in Athens, go to Montenegro”, Rados told “Vijesti.”

He said he expected fans to completely cover the site of Jaz beach, adding that this may well be the best concert during Madonna’s tour.

“We have launched one of the biggest marketing campaigns which had ever been realized in this region.

All media are broadcasting adds announcing her concert, while billboards are on display in all of the most important towns across former Yugoslavia.

Every week, we arrange press conferences. Last week, we had one in Belgrade, this week we go to Zagreb and then to Ljubljana.

By doing this, we wish to promote this music spectacle and make sure that as many fans as possible come to Montenegro to see Madonna”, Rados said.

While in Montenegro, Madonna will stay in the presidential suit of luxurious Becici hotel “Splendid.” Expense of one night in “Splendid”, in that suit, costs “only” Euro 7,000. The same price had already been paid by Spanish singer, Hulio Iglesias and front man of “Rolling Stones” during their last year’s concert.

“Splendid” says that Madonna has reserved 100 rooms for crew. The only request they have received from Madonna so far is to provide a room with mirrors, where queen of pop can continue working on her choreographies.

Budva and Jaz beach had been officially included on the list of cities where Madonna would perform as a part of her “Sticky & Sweet” world tour. Queen of Pop agreed in her contract that she would not perform in any other country of the region.

European part of this world tour starts in UK’s town of Cardiff. Madonna would also perform in other European metropolis’, including: Nice, Berlin, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rome, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vienna. Two days after her concert at Jaz, Madonna would finish her European tour in Athens, on 27 September.

During her North American tour, Madonna will perform in 25 cities, including four concerts in New York. With this years’ tour, Madonna marks 25 years of her music career and celebrates her 50th birthday.

65,000 tickets had been placed on the market for her concert in Budva. Prices range from Euro 200 for VIP lounge, to Euro 70 for the places next to the stage. Regular tickets costs Euro 35. They can be bought in the offices of “Prva banka” bank.

According to the announcements of the organizers, concert would last two and a half hours. Madonna’s equipment would be brought to Budva with 18 trucks. Stage will be 100 meters long and 10 meters high.

(21 July 2008)

By: V.L.

© Daily Press - Vijesti. All rights reserved.

Madonna’s Concert at Jaz Might be Sold Out

2008-07-24 15:15:25

Budva – Judging by the interest expressed so far – 15,000 tickets sold – concert of world pop-icon, Madonna which will take places at Jaz beach would gather more than expected 60,000 of her fans.

More than 10,000 tickets had been sold only during the first week, after the total amount of 65,000 tickets had been placed into the market. According to the words of concert’s spokesperson, Aleksandar Rados, another 5,000 have been sold since.

Uhm, am not so sure those numbers are that good. She'd have to sell 5,500 tickets a week up until the concert there to sell out, and it seems likely that the sales numbers will decline week-to-week.

Uhm, am not so sure those numbers are that good. She'd have to sell 5,500 tickets a week up until the concert there to sell out, and it seems likely that the sales numbers will decline week-to-week.

This is great news since people are used to buying tickets just few days before the concert here and no one really knew if she'll actually confirm the concert or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling 30 000 tickets in the last two weeks before the concert

• 1 month later...

More tickets released for Budva! I took this article from Facebook, not sure if the source was not in English and this is a literal translation but here it goes:

Huge Interest Prompted Organizers of the Jaz Spectacle to Clear Selling of New Tickets: “New contingent of tickets will include tickets which cost Euro 200, proving places overlooking the ground floor, while those which cost Euro 70 are reserved for the ground floor in front of the stage”, organizers announce, claiming that VIP tickets and those for places in front of the stage have already been sold out.

Podgorica - Additional 4,000 tickets for Madonna’s concert which will take place on 25 September at Jaz beach will be released in the following days, organizers of this spectacle claim.

“New contingent of tickets will include tickets which cost Euro 200, providing places overlooking the ground floor, while those which cost Euro 70 are reserved for the ground floor in front of the stage.

With additional tickets, this space, which will be immediately next to the stage, will host 7,500 visitors, instead of originally planned 5,500.

Exclusive VIP seats will host 4,500, instead of originally planned 4,500 visitors.

With this increase in the number of tickets released, spectacle at Jaz would be enjoyed by 70,000 of Madonna's fans. Selling of these new tickets-contingent has been approved by her management”, concert's PR, Aco Rados told "Vijesti".

He added that the highest interest is being shown for the tickets which cost Euro 70, although cheaper ones, which cost Euro 35, are also available.

According to the organizers of this spectacle, both VIP and tickets for places in front of the stage have already been sold out. Until the fresh contingent of tickets is released, fans of this pop-icon will have to settle with the cheapest tickets.

Total of 35,000 tickets has already been sold for the concert at Jaz which will last for two hours. Organizers expect this figure to be twice as high.

• 3 weeks later...