Another 14 concerts to be announced

Bitch

I think it is safe to say she will add at least 1 more NYC date. She makes a killing there.

I was thinking she could add Dallas or New Orleans.

Maybe she'll add a NYC stadium date.

when are they announcing these extra dates? still i lil hope for scandinavia maybe :norway:

I know, she should really include them on this tour. If Denmark is any indication (from the Horsens monster sellout), I bet she'd do well there.

I think it is weird that no concerts have been annouced for September 15-19. That's like 5 days off in the middle of her European leg. The rumored Spain date was Sept. 18 but no final word yet. She could still fit in another one in on Sept. 16 even if the Spain concert does materialize.

I am gonna say that instead of bitching every 5 threads about Madonna not going to Australia what about planning for a fabulous vacation to one of those countries where Madonna will play. I know i would do that.

not everyone are millionaires...

Madonna confirmó sus conciertos

Por Marisa Brel (Infobae.com)La estrella de la música pop ya aseguró cuales serán los días en los que brindará sus shows en Argentina, Brasil y Chile…

“Sticky & Sweet Tour”, la gira presentación del undécimo material de estudio de Madonna titulado “Hard Candy”, iniciará la etapa sudamericana el 4, 6 y 7 de diciembre en el estadio del Club Atlético River Plate de Buenos Aires.

Tras su paso por nuestro país, “La diva del pop” mundial desembarcará en Chile para brindar dos conciertos los días 10 y 11 en el Estadio Nacional de la ciudad de Santiago.

Luego el “Sticky & Sweet Tour” se trasladará a Brasil, donde realizará cinco shows: el 13 y el 14 en el mítico estadio Maracaná de Río de Janeiro, y el 17, 18 y 20 de diciembre en el Morumbí de San Pablo.

La octava gira mundial de la cantante estadounidense comenzará su paso europeo el próximo 23 de agosto en el Millennium Stadium de Cardiff, Gales recorriendo las ciudades de Niza y Paris en Francia; Berlín, Dusseldorf y Frankfurt en Alemania; Zurich en Suiza; Amsterdam en Holanda; Roma en Italia; Londres en Inglaterra; Lisboa en Portugal; Viena en Austria para cerrar en Atenas, Grecia.

Durante los meses de octubre y noviembre “La chica material” visitará Toronto, Montreal y Vancouver en Canadá; East Rutherford, New York, Boston, Chicago, Oakland, San Diego, Los Ángeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Houston, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Atlanta y Miami en Estados Unidos; y el Distrito Federal en México.

Acompañando a la blonda artista en su paso por el viejo continente estarán la cantante sueca Robyn, creadora de los hits “Show Me Love” y “Do You Know (What it Takes)”, y el D.J y productor de música electrónica, Paul Oakenfold.

http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=...mp;IdxSeccion=0

Luego el “Sticky & Sweet Tour” se trasladará a Brasil, donde realizará cinco shows: el 13 y el 14 en el mítico estadio Maracaná de Río de Janeiro, y el 17, 18 y 20 de diciembre en el Morumbí de San Pablo.

Last week a friend who's apparently working in the production for the Brazilian leg told me just that - except he only mentioned one show in Rio (the 14th). There's also a possibility that the dates in Sao Paulo will move to December 18, 19 and 21 - he didn't tell me why.

Last week a friend who's apparently working in the production for the Brazilian leg told me just that - except he only mentioned one show in Rio (the 14th). There's also a possibility that the dates in Sao Paulo will move to December 18, 19 and 21 - he didn't tell me why.

Hmmm...that seems weird. That would have a concert fall on a Friday - December 19, and there are no Friday concert dates that I am aware of *yet*. Kabbalah rules again.

If that article up there turns out to be true, that seems like quite a few dates in South America - more than I had anticipated. I feel certain she'll sell them out, but ticket prices will have to be reduced significantly, won't they? Although I guess she still sold out with NO problems in Mexico and some of those tickets cost more than most of the ones in the U.S.

Hmmm...that seems weird. That would have a concert fall on a Friday - December 19, and there are no Friday concert dates that I am aware of *yet*. Kabbalah rules again.

Oh I had forgotten the Kabbalah thing completely! The information Gus provided (and the first one I got) must be right, then.

If that article up there turns out to be true, that seems like quite a few dates in South America - more than I had anticipated. I feel certain she'll sell them out, but ticket prices will have to be reduced significantly, won't they? Although I guess she still sold out with NO problems in Mexico and some of those tickets cost more than most of the ones in the U.S.

My friend said the cheapest tickets will go for something like U$ 220 and the sky is the limit. Actually I'm planning to see two shows - December 17 and 20, both in Sao Paulo - but depending on the prices, I'll settle for just one. The tickets for the last U2 concerts here (in 2006, I think) were also very very terribly expensive. Another friend of mine who lives in Sao Paulo told me today he's thinking of seeing M in Buenos Aires because it would be cheaper.

Morumbi's actual capacity is 80k. Maracanã's is 100-120k. That would make 240k for each city.

DM

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Latest rumours from Brazil.

According to one of the biggest newspaper in Brazil, O Globo, the dates scheduled at Rio de Janeiro's Maracanã Stadium website - December 13 and 14 - are indeed for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour. They say that they talked with Maracanã Stadium people and they confirmed the rumours.

The news is on the front page of O Globo website. Check it out.

The Brazilian newspaper also contacted Marumbi Stadium. They said that there are scheduled dates, but they are discussing about logistics issues.

Thanks to Alexander.

^ As in the high end of low end of the price of tix?

The cheapest ticket will cost U$ 125. Arquibancada - I don't know how it's called in English (terrace? balcony?) - it's at the highest place of the stadium where you can't see shit.

Morumbi_Stadium.jpg