Another 14 concerts to be announced

Bitch

Guest jamesshot

She does exhaust the same market every time. I was shocked she included Vancouver, Denver, San Diego and Houston this time. At least she is going to a few more European cities she has hasn't toured ever or in a long time( Athens, Vienna, Zurich).

She should tour Japan and Australia. No doubt. Not only would the fans go nuts for her in OZ but she would make a KILLING.

Guest jamesshot
Hawaii

YES. I remember that being rumored and I was so excited. She could go from South America, to Hawaii then onto Japan and Australia ending it there. There is still hope. Wouldn't put it past the bitch to do this all to shock the Aussies with an announcement of a tour there.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
As far as Celine goes, she's sooo trying to break M's confessions record, which is why she's touring so long.

While I'm sure Celine would love to make as much money as possible on the tour I hardly think she was sitting back and thinking how she could possibly break Madonna's tour record.

Celine is all about the fans and because she hasn't been on a full-scale tour in 9 years she likely wanted to hit as many markets as possible.

As far as Australia goes, it is a little baffling why she continues to avoid it especially on this tour which is starting in the fall and seems to be set-up perfectly to tour locations in the southern hemisphere during their summer.

YES. I remember that being rumored and I was so excited. She could go from South America, to Hawaii then onto Japan and Australia ending it there. There is still hope. Wouldn't put it past the bitch to do this all to shock the Aussies with an announcement of a tour there.

At this point I think that everything is possible ... :thumbsup:

It just pisses me off that Australia is not being included (so far). Our dollar is almost level with the US dollar now, so promoters can't use the weak dollar as an excuse anymore. AND it's been bloody 15 years since she last toured here. Godammit!

You want to know why?

Because it is "out of the way" and her tours have become HUGE now.

There is no way she could get 6 or 7 huge tour stops out of Australia like she can on other continents because Australia isn't as populated....she might be able to get 1 or 2 but that isn't worth it enough for her to ship her whole tour there.

She will probably stop there again with some tour but I highly doubt it will be anytime soon.

While I'm sure Celine would love to make as much money as possible on the tour I hardly think she was sitting back and thinking how she could possibly break Madonna's tour record.

Celine is all about the fans and because she hasn't been on a full-scale tour in 9 years she likely wanted to hit as many markets as possible.

As far as Australia goes, it is a little baffling why she continues to avoid it especially on this tour which is starting in the fall and seems to be set-up perfectly to tour locations in the southern hemisphere during their summer.

Celine could give two shits about you or any other fan. She is touring to make serious cash, and the bragging rights of beating Madonna's record.

Only Madonna knows why she won't tour Australia, but she'll never give a true answer.

Guest jamesshot
OMG, i hope she comes afghanistan!!!!

She IS:

CNN Breaking News

Madonna set to play Kabul.

(AP)- Pop sensation Madonna is set to play Kabul, Afghanistan on her upcoming 'Sticky and Sweet' tour promoting her latest divorce. A rep for Live Nation confirmed a Dec 20th date with ticket prices ranging from 95 sheep to 300 sheep/50 camels. It is uncertain what venue she will play but it is rumored she will likely play the bombed out Taliban Olympic Stadium which, depending on stray bombs, can seat 40,000 - 90,000 give or take 30,000.

This will mark her first time in the Afghan nation since the "Virgin Tour" played Kabul in 1985, sparking the countries men to demand every woman be a virgin.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
...and the bragging rights of beating Madonna's record.

Uh...okay...If it helps you sleep better at night to think that then so be it. :wacko:

You want to know why?

There is no way she could get 6 or 7 huge tour stops out of Australia like she can on other continents because Australia isn't as populated....she might be able to get 1 or 2 but that isn't worth it enough for her to ship her whole tour there.

She will probably stop there again with some tour but I highly doubt it will be anytime soon.

Uhm, The Girlie Show got 8 HUGE stops out of Australia in 1993 - she played stadiums and cricket grounds. I'm pretty sure she could get even more now.

You want to know why?

Did you see the figures that U2 made touring down here?? I think you should get your facts straight there is money to be made touring Australia

Guest valhum

I am gonna say that instead of bitching every 5 threads about Madonna not going to Australia what about planning for a fabulous vacation to one of those countries where Madonna will play. I know i would do that.

Guest trevorm82

Dallas...?

I heard one of the djs on a Dallas station (107.5) mention the possibility of Madonna playing at the AAC this afternoon. I don't really know if this person would have any more info than anybody else, but i thought it was interesting to hear it being talked about.

^^ I heard something similar.

from what I heard, she just said that more dates will be added and to cross your fingers that Dallas is one of those cities. I highly doubt it, Houston will be the only Texas date.

Ohh it would be amazing if she came to Dallas!!

I'm having trouble finding a decently priced Houston ticket, and I have friends who also want to see her but didn't get Houston tickets... I'm sure it would be a sell out if she came to Dallas too :0

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna
You want to know why?

Oh, come on, Australia is hardly forgotten in anyone else's world tours; if they can do it, so can Madonna.

It's pretty insulting, really, to the country in which in proportioned ratio been her biggest market.

Oh, come on, Australia is hardly forgotten in anyone else's world tours; if they can do it, so can Madonna.

It's pretty insulting, really, to the country in which in proportioned ratio been her biggest market.

The first thing that got me angry about the announced of the tour, was that she wasn’t going to Australia once again, I have been reading that shit since the DWT, I am sure Aussie fans would gone crazy this time like we Mexicans did if she decided to tour there.

Stupid decision really. I still hope change her mind and close this tour in Australia.

Celine could give two shits about you or any other fan. She is touring to make serious cash, and the bragging rights of beating Madonna's record.

Maybe her creepy husband or whoever is in charge is eyeballing the Madonna record but I doubt Celine spends 5 seconds on these or many other matters.

Guest nothingfails0603

well, American fans keep missing out on Kylie tours just like Aussie fans keep missing out on Madonna, so it goes both ways.

You want to know why?

NOT TRUE: Look up the Girlie Show dates... She played six or seven huge stadium shows.

she's only going to South America so she can sing bloody "Girl from Ipanema" again and something from Evita. She probably doesn't know 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport'.