I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Guest valhum

Guest gloriesbarcelona
Valhum, how did you get your tickets? They are still not in sale in Ticketmaster until Monday! So probably the price you paid is not upfront.

And going to a concert is always a LUXURY, regardless of how much you pay. I don't see the big ruckus about it. You can get decent seats at Foro Sol for much cheaper prices.

Going to a concert and pay $50 is luxury.

Going to a concert and pay $450 is EXTORTION!

I paid almost a $100 to see her in Nice/ golden circle in august, and I already thought that was too much money!

I can't believe you just think it's normal...

Guest valhum
ct_sanjose_frb_news.jpg

:chuckle:

FINALLY!!!!!! I can say that :lmao: :lmao:

I do not think it is ok to pay this much for a concert ticket but i dunno, as i said, it is my 30 bday and what a better present than being front row with Madonna :rosey:

Guest valhum
Im so happy for you!!

Make sure to take Pud with you and have him stand right behind u and have him finger your hole throughout the show for a great experience. :thumbsup:

:wow: :wow: lol

Going to a concert and pay $50 is luxury.

Going to a concert and pay $450 is EXTORTION!

I paid almost a $100 to see her in Nice/ golden circle in august, and I already thought that was too much money!

I can't believe you just think it's normal...

I think, none of us here believes that $450 is normal. But you really need to put things into perspective. Production costs of her show are huge and she pays them from her own pocket. Of course she is expecting a big return of money from her investment. She´s a business woman. Why should she take lower ticket prices if the market says she doesn´t need to because the demand is there? I think you mix morals and business here. Two things that don´t go together very well.

BTW you paid around EUR 62,00 for golden circle in Nice? Is golden circle in Nice category 5? Now that´s what I call a bargain.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
I think, none of us here believes that $450 is normal. But you really need to put things into perspective. Production costs of her show are huge and she pays them from her own pocket. Of course she is expecting a big return of money from her investment. She´s a business woman. Why should she take lower ticket prices if the market says she doesn´t need to because the demand is there? I think you mix morals and business here. Two things that don´t go together very well.

BTW you paid around EUR 62,00 for golden circle in Nice? Is golden circle in Nice category 5? Now that´s what I call a bargain.

I know what you mean, I was just hopelessly complaining... It's just that when I think about it, it bothers me... We leave in a mad world...

ANYWAY....

For the tickets I paid 84€ for PELOUSE OR just in front of the stage... (that's actually about $150, right? I don't know the rate exactly...)

That's exactly where I was for the CT in New York (just the other side of the catwalk, though). You are in for an AMAZING night!!!!

No one has commented yet on the fact that the very latest seating plan issued has a catwalk.....

As for the price, Gold Circle tickets for The Girlie Show in Australia 15 years ago cost $AUD204. A magazine that cost $2 back then now retails for $4.50, so Platinum level tickets to Australian shows would probably cost $AUD450 that much these days, which is around $USD430 (our dollar is worth almost as much as the US dollar now).

Guest boytoyville

the waiting time to get a ticket for the mexico concert is 15 minutes on ticketmaster lol. They best be adding another show!

Guest valhum
That's exactly where I was for the CT in New York (just the other side of the catwalk, though). You are in for an AMAZING night!!!!

Oh lord, you got me excited :dramatic:

Guest Strike_a_pose

I got Platinum 4, Row 3, Seat 16!!!

Pretty great, considering I got a crappy seat for the first night!

Am sooooo happy!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAH THERE ARE NO PLATINUM SEATS LEFT FOR THE NEW SUNDAY GIG!!!!!! :confused:

Please please have some available on Wednesday on the general sale.

Only cheapo seats all the way to the back for Sunday gig. Presale for Saturday is SOLD OUT :sneaky:

Guest Wiseman

First Show Sold Out in 50 minutes!

I got mine in Plat19 for the first Show, people here at the office were insane trying to get tickets!

Guest valhum

If not mistaken what was sold out was the Banamex presale, you might still have a chance at the general selling.

There will only be 10% of the total tickets sold on Wednesday :( 90% of them are already sold, so it'll be TOUGH to get good ones! There's still hope though.

Guest valhum
There will only be 10% of the total tickets sold on Wednesday :( 90% of them are already sold, so it'll be TOUGH to get good ones! There's still hope though.

That is not acceptable, how fucked up is that :(

Thanks Jairo :electropop::thumbsup: