Donna De Lory not on board 4 Tour

acko

Is she doing the book tour with Chris, Niki & mama make-up? :chuckle:

The buzz about Madonna's new tour is about to begin. We hear it is confirmed that longtime Madonna vocalist Donna De Lory will not be part of the Sticky & Sweet Tour. We wish her all the best and good luck for her own shows this summer. The amazing Nicki Richards is back on board on a Madonna tour for the second time and a new girl also joined the clan. We still don't know her name yet but heard she was supposedly working with Britney Spears on some tour in the past.

As for the tour, musicaly it is very 80's mixed with hiphop, a kind of bizarre mixture that somehow works really well and we are told to really expect lots of surprises and some songs we thought Madonna would never perform again.

Poor Dr.Lecter :( it's the end of an era :bawl:

As for the tour, musicaly it is very 80's mixed with hiphop, a kind of bizarre mixture that somehow works really well and we are told to really expect lots of surprises and some songs we thought Madonna would never perform again. [/i]

:lmao: i.e we know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the tour

I think Madonna should get a male backup singer for this tour.Many of the 'Hard Candy' songs feature male vocal parts anyway,so why not use a male vocalist on tour? He would certainly be needed for "4 minutes".

I'm not really a fan of JT, but some male back up singer would sound kind of ridiculous singing his part. I think all the male vocals will be recorded for this tour. Too early to tell if that's a good or bad idea..

i find interesting that Donna isnt with M anymore... she grow old couldnt dance anymore and each tour got more into oblivion. i have no idea if it was Jamie idea but almost sure that was an interview where she was reporting it was his decision to put her in the back

anyway, with Donna out of board i was hopping for the back trio format M used to have, singing and dancing together... but if Nicki Richards is up for the job i guess it wont be like the old times since she cant dance properly (i think so) and Jamie is doing the coreography again..

OH MY GOD THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Rubbish New Niki isnt BAD, but its not going to be the same :(

Tho, on the last 2 tours she was sort of phased out hiding behind the keyboard player until the end :(

ME HAVE SAD

OOOOH, i know, she should bring back the rubbish gay Miami Vice lookalike dancers from THE VIRGIN TOUR

The backup singers have had less of an upfront presence than they did in the past. It started with the DWT, but at least D&N were featured somewhat prominently throughout that tour. With re-Invention, the backup singers really took a back seat, and even moreso in Confessions.

The backup-singers were at their peak with BAT, and then GS, as far as major involvement in the show. (of course, I shudder thinking about those male dancers/mimers in TVT, so I try not to)

I liked Niki in DWT sparking up a SMOKE in the intro to Drowned World

It prob wasnt even part of the act...

Madonna & Niki + Donna really had chemistry. They always looked like they were having fun.

I don't think Jamie King understands the principle of less is more. He seems 2 b all about stuffing every inch of the stage with eye candy. Where sometimes all we need is Madonna & the girls.

& sorry, but the new Nicki sucks. She can't move 4 shit, just look at the Roseland clip

4 the brief second she's on screen she's completely out of time. It's either that or she's naturally out of focus :chuckle:

Okay, but Siedah, now that one was pure horror. She just channelled ugly. If they ever

attempt a remake of the Colour Purple she'd get Whoopie's part hands down. :fag:

:rotfl: at Acko

Shitty news, but I'm more worried about this being reminscent of Justin Timberlake's terrible FutureSex/LoveShow tour which was helmed by Kevin Atunes as well. That was the worst show I've ever seen in my life. I started getting worried when Madonna took swigs of champagne between songs on this last promo tour (which sucked too), just like Justin did on his show :dead:

Yeah thats a point, she has a similar vocal...most notable in Erotica on the Confessions tour

She wont join the BITTER CLUB....shes too lovely and knows about Karma and things..shes probably called Madge and told her nicely and sent her a nice note on scented note paper then went and meditated with some incence

DeLory1.jpg