Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Guest SuperPop

I hope she finishes with 'Hung Up' (no rock version please) and not '4 Minutes' which is absolutely terrible for a closing song (it is not even a solo song..)

I love Love Profusion - I think it is very underrated as a song - it suffered when there was another backlash against the old dear.

As for her guitar playing, if she played it like Prince with some soul, I would love it. But she just stands there on the spot looking like she is trying to remember where her bloody fingers should go.

That girl done lost her soul.

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

The setlist isn't bad, it just needs wayyy more 80's songs inserted in! In addition to those, she should add Vogue, Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, Borderline, Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Lucky Star, Open Your Heart, Burning Up, Holiday. I know she doesn't do her older stuff, but it would sound so good back to back with her recent dancy stuff.

90's stuff: Ray of Light, Secret remix

Guest groovyguy

Source: Wikipedia.com

(I know that's not the most reliable source)

On June 16th, a photograph was leaked onto the Internet, featuring a piece of paper attached to a guitar case, reportedly at the base in Manhattan where the band and dancers are rehearsing without Madonna. While it is not possible to fully confirm the authenticity of the set list, the way it was leaked and the situation it is in prove it to be a very likely contender. If the set list is to be believed, "Nothing Really Matters", "The Girl From Ipanema" and "Don't Tell Me" are also under consideration. A strike denotes an actual penstroke through a word on the setlist.

dsc0000612b2f39fux2.jpg

The set list leaked is as follows;

1. "Heartbeat"
  2. "Candy Shop / I Want Candy"
  3. "Open Your Heart"
  4. "Borderline" "Express Yourself"
  5. "Voices" Interlude
  6. "Miles Away"
  7. "Dance 2night"
  8. "Everybody"
  9. "Vogue"
  10. "Beat Goes On"
  11. "Who's That Girl" Interlude
  12. "Spanish Lesson"
  13. "You'll See"
  14. "La Isla Bonita" "Who's That Girl"
  15. "Dress You Up"
  16. "Rescue Me" Interlude
  17. "Rain"
  18. "Devil Wouldn't Recognise You"
  19. "She's Not Me"
  20. "4 Minutes" Interlude
  21. "Hung Up"
  22. "Music"
  23. "4 Minutes"
  24. "Holiday"
  25. "Give It 2 Me"

Oh my god RESCUE ME merging into RAIN, is almost like mine and Suedey copyrighted idea of Rescue Me into Ray Of Light....

STORMS.....

Well, "Borderline" isn't crossed out on that liist, so maybe a mix with "Express Yourself"- I wouldn't mind that. Or maybe they're both in contention- please, bitch, I don't care what else you perform, but if you ignore that gem yet again, they're gonna be some whoop-ass pulled out.

That does look like her writing, though, no?

Guest groovyguy
Well, "Borderline" isn't crossed out on that liist, so maybe a mix with "Express Yourself"- I wouldn't mind that. Or maybe they're both in contention- please, bitch, I don't care what else you perform, but if you ignore that gem yet again, they're gonna be some whoop-ass pulled out.

That does look like her writing, though, no?

Not really sure, but we can compare the writing to her handwriting here:-

madonna.gif

Edited by groovyguy

dsc0000612b2f39fux2.jpg

If that's real, it looks like she really wants Holiday to be part of the setlist. I thought she said she was tired of that song?

Guest SuperPop

I doubt she will only do 'Hung Up' from COADF or not perform any song from ROL...

and I have a feeling that she wont perform so many songs from HC...

OMG if thats true its a DREAM of a setlist :dramatic:

it has everything that i so want to see...OH VOGUE :vogue:

OPEN YOUR HEART :drool:

RAIN RESCUE ME :shock::shock::shock:

too bad for Borderline but Express Yourself is ALWAYS a welcome :thumbsup:

GIRL FROM IPANEMA :inlove:

Um, "Borderline" isn't crossed out in that setlist, so why too bad? :)

In any event, someone I spke to said there ain't noway that's her handwriting.

uuuhn yep

but looks like there is a doubt about Borderline or Express Yourself.. i dont know

this setlist sounds too perfect to be true :clap:

where's that mashup of Physical Attraction and Genius of Love? that was bullshit.. ? right?

and where is the supposed Dick Tracy track?

Right now, everything's pretty much BS- until the big fan sites start reporting exclusives about tracks and such. :)

aka madonnatribe and drownedmadonna LOL :nocomment:

OMG I hope that set list is true!!

Borderline is not crossed out but underlined so who knows what that means.

Rescue Me (as a video) into Rain into Devil is so perfect! They would all blend so well with water/rain imagry (someone even drew a rain cloud). The all spanish segment (minus Dress You Up) makes sense too. It looks like her hand writing. I don't think anyone could say for sure either way. Mine changes depending if I'm writing fast or slow, what it's for etc. I hate I Want Candy though. I thought for sure she'd put Blondie in there somewhere.

This HAS to be the set list. How awesome would RM/Rain/Devil w/ thunder and lightening be at a stadium show???!!

any guesses as to what is written betwen Everybody and Vogue? Looks like a title that starts with an R and the next line "w/s...."

This HAS to be the set list. How awesome would RM/Rain/Devil w/ thunder and lightening be at a stadium show???!!

any guesses as to what is written betwen Everybody and Vogue? Looks like a title that starts with an R and the next line "w/s...."

maybe could be a replace for... Ray of Light ? :bruised:

Take a couple deep breaths, SN- exhale... slowly...

:gent:

Someone mentioned she wouldn't not do anything from ROL- well, NRM is scribbled in on that thing as a possibility.

What would she be thinkin', though, having DTM near the end like it was before being crossed out? Unless it's the Thunderpuss mix or sumthin'. :)

Take a couple deep breaths, SN- exhale... slowly...

:gent:

Someone mentioned she wouldn't not do anything from ROL- well, NRM is scribbled in on that thing as a possibility.

What would she be thinkin', though, having DTM near the end like it was before being crossed out? Unless it's the Thunderpuss mix or sumthin'. :)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE was the second to last song during her last stadium outing, TGS. So I think anything, any song order is possible.

Just means LOTS of costume changes, hopefully.

Guest funky

I absolutely love that setlist, I hope there is at least some truth to it.

Rain and Borderline, Open Your Heart and maybe even Nothing Really Matters? *spunks*

I am/would be really shocked if she didn't do something else from Confessions though :| no Jump or (ugh) Sorry...?