Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Guest waiting

I hope the stage design would be a little more inspired this time. The past two tours are pretty much no design whatsoever. I look at William Baker's work for Kylie and its so innovative and striking just wow and I look at Madonna's and its so generic. I'm sure Madonna is a much better performer than Kylie but damn... she needs to fire Jamie King and step it up a notch.

With CT, she had 1 from MADONNA, 1 from LIKE A VIRGIN and 3 from TRUE BLUE. So at least each album will be represented if the rumored list holds. But, as voiced by many, if I never see or hear her do LIB live again, I wouldn't mind!

Guest northernlad
I hope the stage design would be a little more inspired this time. The past two tours are pretty much no design whatsoever. I look at William Baker's work for Kylie and its so innovative and striking just wow and I look at Madonna's and its so generic. I'm sure Madonna is a much better performer than Kylie but damn... she needs to fire Jamie King and step it up a notch.

I would agree that the stage designs are a bit simple - she's replaced the importance of all that with those fucking screens which are completely unnecessary 4/5 of the time.

I do get the feeling that Madonna watches the costs more and more. Cuts down on number of bands, simple stage that uses screens instead. I must agree, from what I saw of Kylie's show, her stage set up was superior.

this tour is such a mess, ughhhhhh

how would you know its a mess when you (or anyone) knows fuck all about the tour, please think before you speak you retarded dipshit :bruised:

I do get the feeling that Madonna watches the costs more and more. Cuts down on number of bands, simple stage that uses screens instead. I must agree, from what I saw of Kylie's show, her stage set up was superior.

for one you havent seen the stage set up for madonna and have absolutely no idea about her spending habits so your feelings are somewhat obscure and second of all kylies stage look like something off x factor which is fitting because kylie performs like a true amateur.

Guest Danny86
With CT, she had 1 from MADONNA, 1 from LIKE A VIRGIN and 3 from TRUE BLUE. So at least each album will be represented if the rumored list holds. But, as voiced by many, if I never see or hear her do LIB live again, I wouldn't mind!

You mean 2 from True Blue: "Live To Tell" & "La Isla Bonita" :D

She always sings something from True Blue, but almost every time it's just "La Isla Bonita"...

well...can somebody explane what is clasic madonna? isn't that all her songs that are not from new album...hc? i think it is....

and stopp complaining....the tour is for a month....she'll give what she wants on this tour....no more or les...so....just be patient and we will all enjoy on some level....