Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Popbitch

And filming is complete on the Britney sections of the Madonna Tour videos....

1 video is her in a hoodie trapped in a lift, cracking up and going mental. This leads to the final line "Its britney bitch" which then kick starts a mash up of "The Beat Goes on" and "Piece of me". The video for this, is Madge and Britters mummified and men in nothing but leather thongs unwrap them, to reveal them both in not very much touching and rubbing.

Later appar, there will be a Britney vocal / video element to "Human Nature"

IN OTHER TOUR NEWS.

Spanish lesson and Buenos Aires have been dropped from the setlist.

She's now rehearsing "Angel" as part of the tour.

"Incredible" has also been dropped.

other snippets include a "Dance tonight / Borderline" Medley

A "open your heart / heartbeat" medley

and POSSIBLY! "Dress You Up"

The rumours of a holographic 3D Madonna are still persisiting. And it alllll kicks off in approx 7 weeks....

hmm, i find this pretty sketchy

Was Incredible ever part of the setlist?

i dont think so......

Popbitch

IN OTHER TOUR NEWS.

Spanish lesson and Buenos Aires have been dropped from the setlist.

She's now rehearsing "Angel" as part of the tour.

"Incredible" has also been dropped.

other snippets include a "Dance tonight / Borderline" Medley

A "open your heart / heartbeat" medley

and POSSIBLY! "Dress You Up"

The rumours of a holographic 3D Madonna are still persisiting. And it alllll kicks off in approx 7 weeks....

Maybe TEAM MADONNA have been surfing fansites and have read that fans are pissed of with the crappy setlist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe TEAM MADONNA have been surfing fansites and have read that fans are pissed of with the crappy setlist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only thing that's going to please some of the fans is if she drops most of the HC songs since many hate the album. So no matter what classics she throws in between the HC songs people will still bitch because this tour is all about HC.

WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see these songs performed live.

It's not just a matter of setlist for me- it's a different time in my life than it has been in the past, and I'm just not feeling the same anticipation that I have in the past. The setlist (if true) doesn't do anything to boost the excitement, admittedly- but, it's not 100% or anything like that that I'm not going to go.

I think because is just so soon after the CT there is less excitement (4 me anyways) etc. I got my ticket and am going of course, but if something came up and I couldnt go, unfortunately I would be fine. The addition of Britney doesnt help either, kind of a turn off.

Madonna is the way Madonna has always been - different and constantly shifting. When "fans" here disagree with her choices and write the crazy rants like on the last few pages, they are just like the media writing 10 page articles about her lack of relevance. If she's so tired and boring and uninteresting...go find someone else to fawn over.

Madonna is the way Madonna has always been - different and constantly shifting. When "fans" here disagree with her choices and write the crazy rants like on the last few pages, they are just like the media writing 10 page articles about her lack of relevance. If she's so tired and boring and uninteresting...go find someone else to fawn over.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: "diffrent and constantly shifting" :lmao::lmao::lmao: FUCKING PLEASE her set lists and her performanceas of late are more than predictable....there BORING...remeber now... at the end for the pre-recorded "Thank You Goodnight" right after the show stopping thrill of "Give it 2 Me" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: "diffrent and constantly shifting" :lmao::lmao::lmao: FUCKING PLEASE her set lists and her performanceas of late are more than predictable....there BORING...remeber now... at the end for the pre-recorded "Thank You Goodnight" right after the show stopping thrill of "Give it 2 Me" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

perhaps you would be happy if she said hello welcome to the show at the end of the show you fucking dipshit :lmao:

I thought the overall opinion was that HC was a much better album than we were expecting? I was surprised at how many good songs there were on it. I think 4 minutes set the wrong tone for album though. It really is a bloated piece of Timbaland production and seems out of place with the rest of the album. Also the 4 minutes video was a let down. A weak first video really puts the promotion off to a bad start so the album has suffered for that.

But touring is where the money is so that is why they are more frequent and casual fans know you will get a good show with her. The whole media world has changed dramatically and M is keeping up with it.

As Madonna fans, we have the luxury of a vast back catalogue of hits to choose from unlike a lot of fans as well as being able to see the concert almost as soon as she starts.

It's getting to the point where we have to censor our own internet behaviour so we don't get saturation from information overload

I wouldn't say her setlist is predictable- she's not Janet Jackson or anyone else who pretty much does the same show every time they hit the road. There are a few tracks, sure, that she seems to hold on tight to now for dear life, though.

I have no problem with doing as many HC tracks as she may do- that's what she does with the most recent records nowadays.

I think 4 minutes set the wrong tone for album though. It really is a bloated piece of Timbaland production and seems out of place with the rest of the album. Also the 4 minutes video was a let down. A weak first video really puts the promotion off to a bad start so the album has suffered for that.

This is lunacy. The album has not SUFFERED from the GIGANTIC, MASSIVE success of 4 MINUTES. Noone outside of her looned fanbase (who buy it all anyway) has ever commented that it was out of place, or a letdown, or weak in any way.

Just lunacy.

This is lunacy. The album has not SUFFERED from the GIGANTIC, MASSIVE success of 4 MINUTES. Noone outside of her looned fanbase (who buy it all anyway) has ever commented that it was out of place, or a letdown, or weak in any way.

Just lunacy.

Well I dont know... nobody I know likes it. But then again nobody likes Tim Mosleys joke of production skills either so...

The only thing that's going to please some of the fans is if she drops most of the HC songs since many hate the album. So no matter what classics she throws in between the HC songs people will still bitch because this tour is all about HC.

WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see these songs performed live.

I don't want her to drop songs from HC. Infact I am looking forward to hearing Heartbeat, Shes Not Me and Devil.

What I don't want to hear is ROL, HN, II and LIN she has performed them enough. That shitty rock version of HU needs to go as well.

I would love to hear Angel, Dress You Up, Rain, Bad Girl and Open Your Heart.

Guest Danny86
I wouldn't say her setlist is predictable- she's not Janet Jackson or anyone else who pretty much does the same show every time they hit the road. There are a few tracks, sure, that she seems to hold on tight to now for dear life, though.

It's not Janet Jackson-predictable, but Madonna does actually follow a formula with her shows. Half of the show is nearly the whole new album and the other half is each previous album represented by 1-2 songs, which are mostly the big hits she loves to perform and some random stuff here and there. TGS, CT and S&S setlists are exactly that. DWT and RIT balance each other out I guess. :p

You mention that guy in every post, what's your obsession?

From the first moment I saw him wikki wikki on MTV I knew this guy was shit. Now several years later hes still doing the same goddamn wikki wikki routine and Im losing my mind as to how people swallow his shitty (and even stolen) comodore 64 beats. :dramatic:

I hope the 3d Hologram is real. I mentioned a couple of years ago that I loved the 3d hologram of Kate Moss..this was during her ' drug scandal' when Alexander McQueen started of his show with a 3d version of Kate Moss

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....I Hope she is aware of this and incorporates it in the tour concept. :thumbsup:

Guest northernlad
I hope the 3d Hologram is real. I mentioned a couple of years ago that I loved the 3d hologram of Kate Moss..this was during her ' drug scandal' when Alexander McQueen started of his show with a 3d version of Kate Moss

if she did, it would prob. be something like this

it's wonderful technology, but I don't think it would be successful in stadiums/outdoors

is there any chance to found out what themes will have all those sections? i cant really imagine is it going to be theatric or just changing costumes...? is there going to be gipsy theme like on live aid? or...something new stlye theme like on drowned world like geisha but something else? where is her inovation last few years...?

i am starting take her like person who is doing her job and nothing else...

about the setlist...well...probably she knows what she is doing...and she usually does what she wants with setlist...so...if she like hung up...she'll do it....even i don't understand last section? hung up in hard core-4 minutes in beats and grand finale with give it to me in dance moves? really don't get it in my head....how those can get together? you know...at the end she is singing give it to me? saying thank you and goodbye after it? and fans will sing give us more...its stupid...

is there any chance to found out what themes will have all those sections? i cant really imagine is it going to be theatric or just changing costumes...? is there going to be gipsy theme like on live aid? or...something new stlye theme like on drowned world like geisha but something else? where is her inovation last few years...?

about the setlist...well...probably she knows what she is doing...and she usually does what she wants with setlist...so...if she like hung up...she'll do it....even i don't understand last section? hung up in hard core-4 minutes in beats and grand finale with give it to me in dance moves? really don't get it in my head....how those can get together? you know...at the end she is singing give it to me? saying thank you and goodbye after it? and fans will sing give us more...its stupid...

Well I can assure you the casual fans at the US dates of the CT were probably screaming "give us more" when she closed with HU. Here in our little Madonna infested world we forget that HU was not exactly the phenomenon that it was everywhere else in the world in the US. Sure it was way bigger than GI2M but most casual fans (the ones that many fans in this thread seem to be concerned about) could give a shit about anything past 1990 anyways. Two months ago fans were claiming GI2M as one of the best tracks she's done in a long time, now that it hasn't been the HUGE hit many thought it would be of course it's not good enough.....or BIG enough I should say to close the show. How about she switches 4M and GI2M on the setlist....would that be better?? A very recent worldwide (INCLUDING the US) smash to close the show with?? We haven't had that since Music on DWT.

Just lunacy.

No one out of her fanbase has bought the album from what I thought. I think the single got the Justin Timberlake fan sales too. I think the song attracted a new, younger audience but they don't buy albums. And I don't think it represents the tone of the rest of the album which may put off older purchasers.

Guest Danny86

It seems the 4-theme thing is not gonna be present on this tour. For example, she'll start with the candy theme for the opening but obviously she won't carry that on to "Human Nature" & "Vogue". The 3rd section can't have a theme either, it has 2 Spanish themed songs but there's "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" and "You Must Love Me" as well so...

Well Madonna is probably trying to give us something new and instead of the all-dance segment we're getting the rock segment as the closer and then she'll probably go away for a minute and come back to do "Give It 2 Me". That song is definitely the best from HC to close the show.

She better not kill beat goes on with that other song. It's enough in one song but 2???? WTF is madonna thinking.

I think it's fucking stupid to include Britney so much in her show, what is this, Madonna's tour? or lets pay tribute to Britney tour? putting her on a screen video during Human Nature is awful enough. If she appears in one more song i swear i'll throw a fucking lollipop at the bitch! (at Vadge that is)

I think it's fucking stupid to include Britney so much in her show, what is this, Madonna's tour? or lets pay tribute to Britney tour? putting her on a screen video during Human Nature is awful enough. If she appears in one more song i swear i'll throw a fucking lollipop at the bitch! (at Vadge that is)

Is Madonna even coming to Herzegovina or wherever you're from?

Guest Danny86

MadonnaTribe has heard there has been a little change in the Sticky & Sweet Tour setlist. The 1989 classic song Like A Prayer, an all time fan favourite, has been recently added to the list of songs rehearsed by Madonna for the tour that were already reported by MadonnaTribe News.

It is still not clear at the moment if the song is an addition to the already existing setlist or if it will replace one of the previously mentioned songs.

Like A Prayer enters the setlist rehearsals along huge hits of the same caliber such as Vogue, Ray Of Light, Into The Groove, La Isla Bonita, Hung Up and Music.