Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Where is Dress You Up, Angel and Who's That Girl? So many classics to choose from and she goes for ROL LIB and Impressive Instant!!

Does she want people to come back to her next tour? She should be refunding us half the ticket price if that crock of shit setlist

is true. Has anyone told her she is playing stadiums? Some of that setlist will bore people :manson:

That new setlist sounds dubious. Too much repetition.

I would be very happy with Human Nature. Wouldn't surprise me if she did 'You Must Love Me'. She loved the Evita songs and she did do Lament.

As for Live Nation and casual fans. They want her to do Ray of Light, Music, La Isla Bonita. It's the casual fans who probably only own Ray of Light and the Immaculate Collection that just want her to wheel out the most obvious songs as they don't listen to her on a regular basis.

She knows where the money is at and playing her iconic tunes will shift more units to the masses. She's knows us mugs will buy it anyway regardless.

Also, perhaps she just loves singing those songs. If it were my tour I suppose I would want to do the same.

BULLSHIT!!!! if true...the set list is pure and utter SHIT!!! her fans always have excuses for her selfish self-centered tours,me at one time included,,,NO MORE!!!!

Madonnatribe:

MadonnaTribe News has learned some info about the REAL and genuine setlist Madonna is rehearsing. The songs contained are a mixture of great classics, amazing new songs, some minor songs loved by fans and some great surprises.

Ok here we go!! Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour opens with Candy Shop (very similar to the promo tour version) followed by a version of Beat Goes On very similar to the album version. Both Pharrell Williams and Kanye West will appear on video during the song. The third song in the setlist is the first GREAT surprise. It's the one and only Human Nature, from Bedtime Stories (and we'll not be sorry!!). The song will be presented in an original and UNIQUE way, but that's a surprise we don't want to spoil for the moment. We're sure the inclusion of this song will make lots of people very happy.

Section two of the show includes Into The Groove , a great number where she will be jumping rope with a little sample of the song "Jump" thrown in as well, followed by Heartbeat. The Fedde Le Grande version of Music, (just like the promo tour version ) and She's Not Me follow.

The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time! After that we go into Miles Away, just like the promo tour, and a joyful version Spanish Lesson. Her great classic from True Blue arrives next: It's La Isla Bonita that will be presented in its "Live Earth incarnation", the Lela Pala Tute version!!! This third section is closed by one of the songs by Madonna that won an Oscar. It's the touching "You Must Love Me", the beautiful ballad from Evita, written by Tim Rice and Andrew Loydd Webber especially for Madonna in the film. This version is more or less very similar to its original form.

The closing section of the tour includes the promo tour version of 4 Minutes followed by one of the greatest surprises fans will adore: Impressive Instant from the "Music" album!! Ray of Light follows. It's basically the album version with some changes in the middle. The promo tour version of Hung Up is next. The tour closes with the latest single from Hard Candy, Give It 2 Me .

But that's not all folks! Madonna is also doing a great classic for her first album and she's doing it for the first time since the Virgin Tour. It's "Borderline" that will be presented like it has never been heard before and don't forget to look out for the great tour videos that will be directed by Steven Klein, as previously reported by MadonnaTribe!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! Impressive Instant, Borderline and Human Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Something's not right with you and all the haters of this fucking amazing song.

God, I hope she does all the Evita soundtrack :dramatic:

that song is amazing! I'm glad she is doning something evita again....she did so on dwt and rit, but then took a pause on evita for CT....glad to see the evita inclusion once again.

I was thinking about it, and I have come to the conclusion that "Give it 2 me" would make an excellent closer for the tour. Considering how many people leave right before the final song to beat the rush/traffic, it will leave those who are really into the show (and most likely into Madonna, which would mean be more likely to appreciate the performance).

:)

Something's not right with you and all the haters of this fucking amazing song.

God, I hope she does all the Evita soundtrack :dramatic:

Andrew Loyd Webber is nothing but tacky kitsch & epic schmaltz..

Obviously there's no accounting 4 taste but is it really that hard 2 understand

why someone would not b fond of a 'musical'... :confused:

Ok here we go!! Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour opens with Candy Shop (very similar to the promo tour version) followed by a version of Beat Goes On very similar to the album version. Both Pharrell Williams and Kanye West will appear on video during the song. The third song in the setlist is the first GREAT surprise. It's the one and only Human Nature, from Bedtime Stories (and we'll not be sorry!!). The song will be presented in an original and UNIQUE way, but that's a surprise we don't want to spoil for the moment. We're sure the inclusion of this song will make lots of people very happy.

Section two of the show includes Into The Groove, a great number where she will be jumping rope with a little sample of the song "Jump" thrown in as well, followed by Heartbeat. The Fedde Le Grande version of Music, (just like the promo tour version) and She's Not Me follow.

The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time! After that we go into Miles Away, just like the promo tour, and a joyful version Spanish Lesson. Her great classic from True Blue arrives next: It's La Isla Bonita that will be presented in its "Live Earth incarnation", the Lela Pala Tute version!!! This third section is closed by one of the songs by Madonna that won an Oscar. It's the touching "You Must Love Me", the beautiful ballad from Evita, written by Tim Rice and Andrew Loydd Webber especially for Madonna in the film. This version is more or less very similar to its original form.

The closing section of the tour includes the promo tour version of 4 Minutes followed by one of the greatest surprises fans will adore: Impressive Instant from the "Music" album!! Ray of Light follows. It's basically the album version with some changes in the middle. The promo tour version of Hung Up is next. The tour closes with the latest single from Hard Candy, Give It 2 Me

But that's not all folks! Madonna is also doing a great classic for her first album and she's doing it for the first time since the Virgin Tour. It's "Borderline" that will be presented like it has never been heard before and don't forget to look out for the great tour videos that will be directed by Steven Klein, as previously reported by MadonnaTribe!!

That's it for now and stay tuned for more exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News

i find hilarious how MTribe pretends to be SO excited by some utterly shit news including La Isla Bonita Live Earth version LOL and even Human Nature that people are sooooooooooo willing to see live again...dont get me wrong, its a great song but not THAT essencial :|

i mean their excitment cant be for real for at least that La Isla recycled crap... they seems to CUM for that news :lmao:

funny they actually cant hide their frustration about ROL being on the list! they reported it in just a straight line without the CUMING we see above :lol:

as for the rest a BIG: :thumbsdown:

i expected that anyway.. that promo tour show was too "big" to not being used in the actual tour (big if you compare it to the COAD one) :lame:

"The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time!"

Okay, this line here is what either makes that setlist either totally true or complete bullshit. You could perhaps make this shit up since c'mon Timberlake does this on half his tour setlists so it would be the "current" thing to do, but still, very odd...

"The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time!"

Okay, this line here is what either makes that setlist either totally true or complete bullshit. You could perhaps make this shit up since c'mon Timberlake does this on half his tour setlists so it would be the "current" thing to do, but still, very odd...

Why?Devils is not Chopin, you know.

Bah I don't believe any of that "this song sounds different, this is the album version" stuff, that is always part of the fake lists. Like, how do they know Into the Groove is a great number??

DWRY-Not only will she play piano but she will SING it! ooh.

I hate the live rock version of Hung Up from the promo tour, but I ran into a rock remix of Hung Up that I actually like :) Its called: Hung Up (Divide & Kreate Remix). Now that version of HU would be hot live :)

I wonder if a lot of people will now decide to sell their tickets to sold out concerts, since clearly, they are going to have an awful time at the concert because the set list is so "shockingly bad"? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would give anything to be there, so perhaps some people should sell their tickets? :)

HN is a puzzling inclusion and LIB should be rested in favour of something like OYH or LAP, but it's not as though Madonna is capable of putting on a bad show, is it? No matter what she performs, it will be amazing and the majority of people will love it (as they always do).

No matter what she performs, it will be amazing and the majority of people will love it (as they always do).

:thumbsup:

A lot could still change - if this setlist is indeed true. Besides, I never count her out because I was lamenting the inclusion of "Music" on the Confessions Tour until I finally saw it live and it became one of my favorite numbers ever.

A lot could still change - if this setlist is indeed true. Besides, I never count her out because I was lamenting the inclusion of "Music" on the Confessions Tour until I finally saw it live and it became one of my favorite numbers ever.

youve already heard the tour version.. it will be the Fedde mix.. IF MTribe is correct

youve already heard the tour version.. it will be the Fedde mix.. IF MTribe is correct

I know that. I was just saying, maybe some people shouldn't wig out because some of the songs may have very cool arrangements - I was just using "Music" on THE CONFESSIONS TOUR as an example of a reinvention that made it better.