Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

I want her to do my idea for BAD GIRL

I want her to come through the stage up , with a towel on her head, sitting in a big armchair with a cigarette and a glass of wine, peeling her eyelashes off and giving us PURE EMOTION

eating Cat food and putting her dirty knickers in a sink is OPTIONAL, as is having a dancer come on and strange her with a pair of tights

Its the 2007 version of the Electric Chair for Lament and the Cross for Live to Tell..

ITS A MUST

Ray of Light can fuck off

Hung Up Rock Version is guaranteed...UGH..i ope she skips the part "this is what my brain sounds like" cos its shit

Also, anyone think is she does JUSTIFY MY LOVe we will ge a rock version of that too ?

Im rambling

I like the look of the setlist - some under performed classics including Physical Attraction and The Look of Love would be great. You'll See is great but the acoustic version she did wasn't much to watch. I'm also tired of Music and Hung Up. That Fedde Le Grand mix was chronic. Bad Girl would always be welcome but Rain is dull.

I think the last truly great tour was the Girlie Show although the Drowned World Tour was ok. Since then, it has all seemed a bit half arsed especially as the music is just normally the bog standard mix of old singles. At least the Confessions Tour mixed some up. Choreograpywise she just gets the same tired old street acts to wheel out their moves. Jamie King needs to go!

Trouble is M always looks at the current trends and wants to stay up with what is hip hence the lots of dull dancers. She doesn't seem to see we like her as that is what she is not!

Although I don't a full on gayfest like Kylie's Showgirl tour - that was just hideous in its 'I love the gays, me' production.

I have an idea for a PAPA DON'T PREACH PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!

(I can't start a new topic.... Can anyone does for me???)

That performance would be about keeping David against all the bad press(PAPArazzi) and troubles she had. I imagine photos of David and Madonna on screens and newspaper titulars("Madonna kidnapped an african baby")....I think it would be great and the standout performance of this new tour ( like Live to tell).

Can you imagine that?

Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep

Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep

But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby, oh

I'm gonna keep my baby, mmm...

Someone email Liz please!!!!! It would be great and a major fuck off to press!!!!

I want her to do my idea for BAD GIRL

I want her to come through the stage up , with a towel on her head, sitting in a big armchair with a cigarette and a glass of wine, peeling her eyelashes off and giving us PURE EMOTION

eating Cat food and putting her dirty knickers in a sink is OPTIONAL, as is having a dancer come on and strange her with a pair of tights

Its the 2007 version of the Electric Chair for Lament and the Cross for Live to Tell..

ITS A MUST

Ray of Light can fuck off

Hung Up Rock Version is guaranteed...UGH..i ope she skips the part "this is what my brain sounds like" cos its shit

Also, anyone think is she does JUSTIFY MY LOVe we will ge a rock version of that too ?

Im rambling

Your not rambling you are making perfect sense. The rock version of Hung Up needs to be DUMPED.

Doing forgotten album tracks or minor singles is all very nice, but as i said, shes playing stadiums, the perfect environment for isng alongs and things....wheeling out the big hits is the way forward

and GAMBLER is a must also, she can cavort on a roulette table

Doing forgotten album tracks or minor singles is all very nice, but as i said, shes playing stadiums, the perfect environment for isng alongs and things....wheeling out the big hits is the way forward

and GAMBLER is a must also, she can cavort on a roulette table

I couldn't agree with you more. She needs to perform some of her biggest hits otherwise she is going to have a hard

time with the crowds in a stadium.

found this posted on M Tribe.

some more news from "insiders".....

***Jamie King is currently trying to convince Madonna to perform the following songs:

"Open Your Heart"

"Borderline"

"Physical Attraction"

"Express Yourself"

"Vogue"

"Justify My Love"

"Rescue Me"

"Erotica"

"Bedtime Story"

"Take A Bow"

"Human Nature"

and a few others.He's come up with some exciting new choreography/themes/ideas for these songs and plans to show Madonna when she returns to the rehearsals in New York.

***Madonna will definitely perform something from the Dick Track 'I'm Breathless' album.That's one of her favorite albums.

i'm always shocked when i read these reports that Jamie is 'trying to get her to do the old tunes'

wasnt he the one who put together the Drowned World show and thought it was fab that she fucked over all the old stuff and Donna and Nikki had to talk her into doing SOMETHING older?

or am i thinking about soemone else? who put together DW?

I'm loving some of Jamie's ideas....it would be great to have open your heart or justify my love or any of those old tunes...even Erotica as the cd version, not you thrill me.

SOONER OR LATER

YAY

tho she will prob do IM GOING BANANAS again

I would DIE if she did RESCUE ME, it cant be that hard, its mostly speaking then she could alter her vocals for the shouty bits

DO IT YOU LAZY BITCH

found this posted on M Tribe.

some more news from "insiders".....

***Jamie King is currently trying to convince Madonna to perform the following songs:

"Open Your Heart"

"Borderline"

"Physical Attraction"

"Express Yourself"

"Vogue"

"Justify My Love"

"Rescue Me"

"Erotica"

"Bedtime Story"

"Take A Bow"

"Human Nature"

and a few others.He's come up with some exciting new choreography/themes/ideas for these songs and plans to show Madonna when she returns to the rehearsals in New York.

***Madonna will definitely perform something from the Dick Track 'I'm Breathless' album.That's one of her favorite albums.

Erotica, Vogue, Bedtime story, and Express Yourself don't need to be done again. The rest I would love!

i'm always shocked when i read these reports that Jamie is 'trying to get her to do the old tunes'

wasnt he the one who put together the Drowned World show and thought it was fab that she fucked over all the old stuff and Donna and Nikki had to talk her into doing SOMETHING older?

or am i thinking about soemone else? who put together DW?

I'm loving some of Jamie's ideas....it would be great to have open your heart or justify my love or any of those old tunes...even Erotica as the cd version, not you thrill me.

Trust, I'm NOT a Jamie Queen fan esp since he has been whoring out cheap versions of Madonna's shows to everyone from Cochina Aguilera to the Spice Girls to Celine Dion but I think he was the one who got her to do so much old stuff on the RIT and even trot out stuff she SWORE she would never do again like LAV or MG. I think she was very gung-ho about the DWT being HER vision especially given it was her first tour in 8 years and she was coming off a huge wave of success with ROL and Music.

but my question was, wasnt he the one praising how she dissed all her old stuff for DW and how when she said she wasnt doing that stuff anymore, he did some interview where he said he wouldnt be able to put that show together had she done all that trifling old stuff cause thats not who she was anymore, then turn around next tour and talk all this talk like she has to do the older tunes?

whatever it was...i give mad props to the VOGUE opening of RIT...one of the best ever. and to open with a Madonna CLASSIC isnt usually her style. so that was even more unexpected. I'll always love jamie for that one!

Back In Business from I'm Breathless would be great! A real show stopper.

Vogue in RIT was pretty souless I thought, as was much of the show. Most of her choreography is just like every MTV in rotation - Justin Timberlake ripping off Michael Jackson style moves but given the more urban theme of the new album, I expect that is what we will get. Either that or the drunken Aunty moves she was pulling promoting Hollywood and Get Together. :tongue:

Just more tits in tracksuits doing some acrobatics. I want to see her dance, not just shuffle a few moves whilst she is surrounded by the rejects from High School Musical.

I don't know why but I do feel like it's gonna b a RIT type setlist.

& I agree with whoever said street type dancing has 2 go. Madonna only

shines as a dancer when she incorporates classical elements in her

choreography. Ditch those urban cunts & bring in classically trained ballet

homos :americanlife:

I don't know why but I do feel like it's gonna b a RIT type setlist.

& I agree with whoever said street type dancing has 2 go. Madonna only

shines as a dancer when she incorporates classical elements in her

choreography. Ditch those urban cunts & bring in classically trained ballet

homos :americanlife:

:clap:

Guest D'Deridex

Whatever she ends up singing I hope she takes some voice lessons during the rehearsals this time. If she's going to be shrill and tone deaf like on the Confessions Tour, those HC songs are gonna sound a mess. Please don't rerecord any old songs either, that attempt at "Vogue" was awful.

Unlike some, I was fine with the RIT version of "Express Yourself"- the track is so associated with the BAT rendition/staging, it's not like she could repeat that (that would be very un-Madonna). Not much in the way of dancing, but I liked the pseudo "Don't-Ask-Don't Tell" nature of the performance. I mean, we're talking about a woman who in the same show just stood there for the most part during several performances on the tour (including "Burning Up," which many rave about).

Classics she did on the last two tours, really no need to do on this tour (same for non-classics like "Human Nature"). She has enough that hasn't been performed that she can roll out on this tour.

I'm confused at all the Vogue comments? what did she re-record for RIT? I thought she just used the one already recorded? sure didnt sound much different?

oh well, its hard figuring all this stuff out.

are you serious?

actually... is not THAT hard :confused:

rafter, she re-recorded "Vogue" for use on RIT. It is pretty obvious, actually (not to make you seem daft or anything, of course).

HN is far from a classic, Madonna or otherwise- it has the classic Madonna attitude, but as a track, uh uh. The video is pretty good, though.

im hearing Dress You Up now... i would die if she performs an 80's gem like this

actually the LAV album is all great, i would love to see Angel, Stay, Pretender, Over and Over, Shoo-Bee-Doo, Dress You Up... hell the entire album!!!

i love it

for Dress You Up i hope she doesnt do the guitar version that we almost got for RIT :confused:

she HAS to dance for that one

Madonna and guitar = no :thumbsdown: