Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

ss.png

Found some things posted on fanzine. Who know if it's true or not, anyway.....

AquaLA;

major insider info:

opening - candy shop

track 2 - beat goes on.

Dress you up is in

Everybody is in

There is NO holiday.

She HATES "borderline" and will never sing that live.

She also HATES "Rain" and will never perform it but there may be a video/intermission to "Rain"during a costume change..

as always things change everyday with a M production.

P.S. Madonna refuses to ever perform Bedtime Story as well. who knew?!

phillymonster;

Um, I have a source that said a slower, more folk version of "Borderline" is being considered. But as of last week, they have tested over 50 songs. "Beat Goes On" is in, as well as Miles Away and Give it To Me and "Spanish Lesson" is a definite NO.

madgelover24;

My source told me somewhat similar things. Jaime wants her to perform borderline, but she is having trouble pulling it off vocally and does not want to lip it because its not a heavy dance track in which you can do strong choreography and have reason to lip sing it.

At this point Dress you up, is definite! Open your heart is IN CONSIDERATION and will be rehearsed, not sure if it will make the final show.

At this point she is doing vocal arrangements in London and dancers are rehearsing in NY, which she will join them around the 20th of June.

Beat Goes On is the second or third song being performed, this being becuase it WILL be her 3rd single (in America at least, word is Miles Away will be a single in Europe, while America gets Beat).

I cant say that Candy Shop is a definite go for the opening. HEARTBEAT is being strongly considered :dramatic: , will let you know for sure when I get final word.

***And to the one who locked my thread before, i have been 100% right about 4 out of the 5 things I told you, technically ALL 5. I said she WOULD be on TYRA and then told you it was canceled way before her appearance was going to be scheduled for***

Who's That Girl :thumbsup: might be worked into a section with Spanish Lesson and La Isla bonita :thumbsdown: .

And I dont care about these designers coming out saying they will be designing clothes for m, THEY WILL NOT. She is using Gaultier again.

Incredible and Voices will NOT be performed.

dont shoot the messenger

madgelover24;

OH, and "Music" will again be on the damn setlist.

The final 4 songs will be Music, Hung Up, 4 minutes, and Give it 2 me. In no particular order.

vogue is in consideration actually, but I highly doubt it will fold over into the final setlist as she performed it in a recent tour.

rescue me was suggested and she found it laughable to even consider...why? I dunno, I think its a great choice.

Love profusion is a distinct possibility.

Now that you mention it, I simply cannot see her performing Jimmy Jimmy at all ;)

Ah GO ON WOMAN, do RESCUE ME!

*probably all this is blah blah blah, but anyway*

Why would she hate Brderline when on that US radio show she asked the DJ to play it ?

RESCUE ME PLEASE ! :D

and Bad Girl

I can't believe she is having trouble with her vocals for Borderline. Can't the woman get some singing lessons?

Yay that Dress You Up is in, but can she pull that off or will she lip?

Open Your Heart needs to not be in consideration but DEFINITE!!! COME ON MADONNA! We need Borderline too, but I know she's not fond of that one so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cut....but OYH....is a MUST. What else is she going to perform from TB?? Another methed up version of LIB...NOOOO!!

Also Incredible is a must, but I can imagine it would be hard to pull off live.

I'm sure all of this gossip will lead up to a bunch of nothing as is usually the case this early on. But this is part of the fun!! :)

Who's That Girl might be worked into a section with Spanish Lesson and La Isla bonita

oh that would be fantastic!!!

GROSS to Beat Goes On and Spanish Lesson if that's true!!!! And why does she want to do EVERYBODY again???

Oh well, she's never disappointed me yet. So, I'll stay tuned!!!

PLEASE GOD NO MUSIC OR HUNG UP OR RAY OF SHIT.

I agree, I'm tired of Music, HU & ROY. I HOPE she doesn't perform a rock version of HU. The version from the promo tour was embarrassingly bad.

Rescue Me is a must. So is Borderline and Open Your Heart.

Bad Girl might fits the theme of this tour if she does the raunchy image.

music wasn't on confessions.......

Music, Ray of Light and anything really off of The album Ray of Light should be banned.....on second thought maybe a shanti-Ashtangi mixed with a few other in a dark house kinda' vibe section for the tour.....like erotica/secret garden/shanti/bedtime story ..I WOULD LOVE THAT.

Guest SuperPop
HUNG UP and MUSIC will always be on the setlist. Get used to it.

True...they are the perfect closing songs (together with 'Holiday' which will probably wont make it in this tour)

Borderline and Open Your Heart are a must! but i want her feeling confortable by doing it. not some lazy shit

last time she felt 'obliged' to do a song we got the crap Material Girl RIT performance. no comment :thumbsdown:

She only has so many megahits since the 90s so of course she wants to roll out as many of them as possible (or else it's an 80's act w/ a new album sort of show). Hung Up was the only megahit off the last album so it pretty much has to be there. Best thing for Music, Ray of Light and/or Holiday is some kind of medly at this point.

Borderline and Open Your Heart are a must! but i want her feeling confortable by doing it. not some lazy shit

last time she felt 'obliged' to do a song we got the crap Material Girl RIT performance. no comment :thumbsdown:

And the half-hearted EY. Maybe it's just the RIT bootleg that I have (June 24th MSG) but I swear during EY she looked like she'd rather be doing ANYTHING but singing that song.

And the half-hearted EY. Maybe it's just the RIT bootleg that I have (June 24th MSG) but I swear during EY she looked like she'd rather be doing ANYTHING but singing that song.

Too funny I have that on right now.

EY is my fav M song but I have long given up on it ever having the attitude of the video/MTV VMAs ever again (didn't care for it on Girlie Show either).

Too funny I have that on right now.

EY is my fav M song but I have long given up on it ever having the attitude of the video/MTV VMAs ever again (didn't care for it on Girlie Show either).

Yeah, it's unlikely that '89 VMA performance of EY will ever be outdone if she chose to perform it again. Stone me now RIT lovers...lol....but many of her older songs on RIT seemed kind of half hearted....LAP, EY, MG, ITG.....like she didn't want to really be doing them. That said though, the tour is still fab and is leaps and bounds ahead of most artists tours. But she seemed to be so much more into it on CT, even the oldies on that one she seemed to enjoy performing. LAV was GREAT and I know how much she hates that song! lol

update from madgelover24

the good thing about her working with jaime king is that he is TRYING VERY HARD to get M to sing some old hits. He is pushing her hard to sing Open Your Heart, Borderline (which they both gave up on, she cant do it and wont), Physical Attraction, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify my Love, Rescue Me, full original version of Erotica, Bedtime Story, Take A Bow, Human Nature, and a few others. But she literally rolls her eyes at the idea of it.

Unfortunately (to me at least) something will be done from Dick Tracy I have been informed.

Oh and the divorce rumors may turn out to be actual truth. But dont look for a dragged out horrible divorce. They both care deeply for the kids and just want to end their marriage on good terms.

i made a blunder........i try to block out "music".......i really was over it in 2001.

I try to like it again..i can't...............who cares?!!

Same for Ray of Light was all for it on the Drowned World Tour.......but sheesh put that one in the vault would ya?....take out some classics.

there is the opportunity to have a real KICK ASS tour especially with the new band....u know?...Hard Candy fits with the first album with the Erotica album , with many of the older hits.........

SO Keep the music album, Ray of light, and American Life...for the other tours....you know the one....in 2050

XXX

K.

I really had hoped she'd do "Voices." :( Since they mentioned no "Incredible" either, I wonder if that means everything else on Hard Candy will be showcased?

I think "Music" should be retired as well. I think it peaked with "Music Inferno" - which was awesome - but let's put that gem away for awhile.

I am ambivalent about "Hung Up" being included. "Dress You Up" is good though.