Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

why on earth is she making a video with that bulging redneck cunt shitney...surely Madonna is taking the piss out of her and of course Shitney is too dumb too realise.

I still wish she'd do something with that third set, and I am concerned of the show ending with a rock version of "ROL" and "Hung Up." That's going to suck the excitement out of the air before the big finale.

As if ending with GI2M will be any more of an exciting finale...

i'm not as disappointed with this setlist as most fans seem to be! there are probably only 5 songs that I'm not particularly happy with and they are Ray Of Light, Devil Wouldn't Recognize Me, Spanish Lesson, La Isla Bonita and Hung Up (only if its that shitty rock version)!

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

I think Madonna does great with the guitar when she wants to: ray of light (no, seriously), paradise, and I love New York to me were all never enjoyable; Drowned World Tour was just amazing.

I guess I like Madge with the guitar but I admit sometimes she makes a fool out of herself like with Hung Up recently; I honestly can't deny the atrocity, the disaster, the virtual ABOMINATION of that performance.

The guitar is good when it's used as a prop or as part of something bigger like the CPG on DWT or the performances on TCT. It's laughable when Madonna seriously tries to play the trobadour or the rock chick like in the RIT.

Burning Up on RIT was awesome...

And the reason Burning Up was awesome was that she actually just played the rhythm section, didnt try to be hardcore about it or anything, just played and sang and it was one of RITs most memorable performances.

Guest jamesshot

Her guitar playing is good. She isn't trying to be J. Hendrix or something. I have never seen such scrutiny of someones guitar playing. She played guitar for years in the early days, she is shown doing something on guitar during the WTG backstage soundcheck and has been playing it again since 99.

I like her playing guitar and i like how her voice sounds complimented with guitars. Its suits her very well.

Guest boytoyville
Burning Up is her FINEST moment on that sodding Guitar

I JUST WANT THE HEADSET MIC back

I would also love some headset action!

Guest jamesshot
That's really sweet of you to say.

Well I'm trying to live up to the HC era by being extra sticky and a bit more sweet :)

Guest Danny86

Posted by a Madonna Tribe member called jesse:

One of the VDO will be for the song " Rain ". I want to inform you that Madonna will not be in the VDO as herself, but in the form of Animated fairy liked.

The person involved are the ones behind the new Prada campaign. Please go to prada.com and check out the animation vdo. You will have some idea of how it will be presented.

source : Don't ask, Can't tell !

While that sounds a bit lazy, we're still getting more new Madonna footage in tour video than any of the previous tours.

Posted by a Madonna Tribe member called jesse:

One of the VDO will be for the song " Rain ". I want to inform you that Madonna will not be in the VDO as herself, but in the form of Animated fairy liked.

The person involved are the ones behind the new Prada campaign. Please go to prada.com and check out the animation vdo. You will have some idea of how it will be presented.

source : Don't ask, Can't tell !

While that sounds a bit lazy, we're still getting more new Madonna footage in tour video than any of the previous tours.

:nocomment:

Guest bedtimestorynyc
Check out Prada.Com

the animation looks to be trippy shit....can't wait to see the M version

pradavj7.jpg

that WAS cool video - it's cool how they used prints from the collection's clothes as the video's theme! the whole collection was fairytale awesome: alice in the wonderland type of theme to it. if madonna can translate something like that into Rain - it would be gorgeous! too bad she's not singing Rain though :(

maybe she'll be singing it while the VDO (haha) is playing. i would love to hear Rain with her newer voice

i wonder if there will be any political statements this time or will it just be a recourse about the current state of celebrity mayhem with the human nature / britney video

i hope she knows that a lot of people are worried about this tour and whether she can pull off a magical show every two years...i hope she really goes all out.

it really boggles my mind how she can come up with such fresh ideas so often....i just hope this time it's just as amazing.

i expect a lot of dancing and amazing choreography...something she's done a little less of recently. if the promo tour is any proof...she's going to be dancing her ass off!

Check out Prada.Com

the animation looks to be trippy shit....can't wait to see the M version

pradavj7.jpg

It looks very "Fantastic Planet"-ish. I would love to see a new visual treatment for "Rain."

By the way, Prada's animation was done by a pop-surrealist artist named James Jean. You can view the work of this artist here:

James Jean's Website

There are some FANTASTIC works on this site. Also, I find it interesting that there is a painting titled "Jump" that features double-dutch jump rope and one called "Confection" in which a lactating, white nurse is in a store with chocolate baby cupids.

How do some of you people enjoy tours by other acts who don't have 30-40 hit songs to choose from on each tour?? Those artists have no choice but to do some of the same songs on consecutive tours. You guys act as if you HATE ROL, Music, LIB, ITG etc. and they are all classics which up until now get praised constantly now they aren't good enough all of a sudden? What's up with that? It's not like any of them are going to be the same as they were on any previous tours anyways.

I just think it's lame that some fans are opting out solely because of the setlist, unless they aren't feeling HC. If this were the old days we wouldn't even know the setlist, we'd just be excited that Madonna is touring and be surprised at what she sings when you go to the show. Imagine if we had known the BAT set before seeing the show and chose to opt out of it because she was doing LAV, PDP, ITG, WTP, LTT etc again?? A couple of those named songs were some of the best performances she's ever done and they were all done on the tour prior.

And bitching about HU being performed; a song that is possibly the biggest hit of her career, certainly the biggest worldwide hit she's had this decade AND it's only been performed on ONE tour is just STUPID. OF COURSE she's going to do that song. Leaving it out would've been the equivalent to leaving LAV off the WTG tour setlist simply because she did it on the VT.

GET

A

CLUE!!!!!

I think this board is full of people who stay here because their favorite artists fan base doesn't have a collective brain cell enough to get a message board of any interest going so they sit here all day complaining about Madonna and getting testy if you laugh at junk like Britney Spears.

so fucking true

Edited by coco