Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Then stay the fuck home! How can someone feel so much anger and hate over a tour and a set list? If you want to sit around and be consumed by your own miserable life, then please do so. But what kind of sick twisted freak wants to try and make everyone else miserable in the process. Ban this mother fucker please!

It's not me who will make u miserable,if u purchased tkts to this rehash of a show,then Madonna has done it for u....."Thank You Good Night" :lmao:

I love how you always get defensive when someone tries to counter negativity.

If it weren't for the 3 or 4 people at this board who actually look forward to anything Madonna does this place would be a hate page.

Actually, if it weren't for the few objective ones that try to stop the loon brigade led by the 'King of Madonnanation' this place would be an MJ forum. Madonna fans used to be able to call BULLSHIT when they see it but not anymore I guess. Maybe the URBAN album DID work after all.

a retard comes out with the comments u make.

truth hurts.

f- off

No, actually (not that it's any of your fucking business AT ALL), I can easily afford a ticket, I just happen to VALUE money and don't feel that this concert will be WORTH the money spent. You didn't need to turn my comments about Madonna into a personal attack, you worthless shitsmear.

Leave me alone. :nasty:

But how could Madonna NOT be worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars in tickets? She's the most PERFECT CREATION IN THE UNIVERSE EVER never to be doubted on ANYTHING :wow: :wow: :wow:

:chuckle:

No, actually (not that it's any of your fucking business AT ALL), I can easily afford a ticket, I just happen to VALUE money and don't feel that this concert will be WORTH the money spent. You didn't need to turn my comments about Madonna into a personal attack, you worthless shitsmear.

Leave me alone. :nasty:

dude - everything u say is personal attack on someone - its all about the fact that u dont like/or agree with other peoples opinons and u rip the fucking piss

shitsmear? i think U should look in the mirror...or go else where and moan about about Madonna.

damn pigeon shit.

dude - everything u say is personal attack on someone - its all about the fact that u dont like/or agree with other peoples opinons and u rip the fucking piss

shitsmear? i think U should look in the mirror...or go else where and moan about about Madonna.

damn pigeon shit.

:lmao::lame:

Get a life. I have no problems with other peoples' opinions, but I won't stand for personal insults when they're not deserved. I will, however, give them right back if I need to. Now please, go fuck off and bother someone else with your utter nonsense. I'm done with this... I have better things to do. Hit the road, loser.

Guest SuperPop
Actually, if it weren't for the few objective ones that try to stop the loon brigade led by the 'King of Madonnanation' this place would be an MJ forum. Madonna fans used to be able to call BULLSHIT when they see it but not anymore I guess. Maybe the URBAN album DID work after all.

:clap: WELL SAID

:lmao::lame:

Get a life. I have no problems with other peoples' opinions, but I won't stand for personal insults when they're not deserved. I will, however, give them right back if I need to. Now please, go fuck off and bother someone else with your utter nonsense. I'm done with this... I have better things to do. Hit the road, loser.

we get it

u cant afford the tickets hence ure moaning

now this area is about the tour - the one u dont like, the one u aint going to, and since u aint going and dont like it, why dont u f-off elsewhere

cheerio

WOW way to go off topic people with your petty fights..... :dramatic:

Back on topic please.......

thanks to mnation member laprol :).....some more info on the Britney/Steven Klein "Human Nature" video...which is now supposedly the OPENING VIDEO of the show....

Cameras started to roll today on the video that Britney Spears is making for Madonna's upcoming Sticky & Sweet tour, which, sources tell E! News, will be the opening video for each show.The "Are you ready to rumble?!" video, if you will.

The shoot took place today at the Lot in West Hollywood, the former site of Warner Hollywood, United Artists and the Samuel Goldwyn Studios.

An on-set source said that Britney arrived at around 9 a.m. and was holed up in her dressing room by 9:30. The "Toxic" singer didn't start shooting her scenes until noon and was still on the set a few hours later. According to our insiders, the planned "short movie" will take place inside an elevator, where seven cameras will be strategically placed to capture the magic.

The scene-by-scene breakdown goes like this: Britney, partially disguised by a gray hoodie, walks into the elevator. As she starts traveling upward, she seems particularly nervous and anxious. The popster starts pacing back and forth. Then she progresses to kicking and smacking the walls, all frantic-like. She screams into one of the cameras. Then she starts climbing the wall, pulls down her hood and, into another camera, says:"It's Britney, bitch."

Well, at least she shouldn't have trouble remembering her lines. Strains of Madonna's "Human Nature" were also heard playing during some scenes and Britney could be seen mouthing the words. We're told that the 26-year-old mother of two acted "very professional" throughout and, a day after the shoot was postponed due to technical difficulties, everything seemed to be back on schedule.But apparently even veteran performers need some time to shake the dust off if they've been away for awhile. Britney was also "really nervous and kept biting her nails, but she’s doing a good job," our source said, adding, "She's being incredibly sweet!"

Meanwhile, despite rumors that Madonna was going to wing her way west for a quick set visit, the Material Girl stayed put in New York today. According to a witness privy to her comings and goings, she went to her studio this morning and then returned to her Manhattan apartment.Where, if Madonna weren't used to the current tabloid climate, she would have bolted the door, drawn the shades and pulled the covers over her head.But she probably just ate lunch.

Source: E! News

now not only Britney Spears is part of the tour but she OPENS it with that HIDEOUS face ON A GIANT 20FEET SCREEN SCREAMING HER PUSSY LOUD TO MY FACE FUCK :manson:

ITS BRITNEY BITCH??? :manson:

gimme a break :americanlife:

She's not gonna open the show, that's a mistake. "Human Nature" is the 3rd song of the show.

that setlist is real??? :confused:

does this means that ALL that DrownedMadonna information is FALSE????

and that amazing setlist was fake :gross:

does that bitch acess the INTERNET??????!!! :americanlife:

According to Mtribe the first segment is :

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

....what I'm confused about is Human Nature being a full on video interlude or Britney on the screen with M on stage? I wouldnt be suprised if this infact turns out to be the tour opener cuz it seems more likely if the video was supposed to be a full on feature by itself.

Guest Danny86
According to Mtribe the first segment is :

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

....what I'm confused about is Human Nature being a full on video interlude or Britney on the screen with M on stage? I wouldnt be suprised if this infact turns out to be the tour opener cuz it seems more likely if the video was supposed to be a full on feature by itself.

I think it's something like Madonna changing some costumes after "Beat Goes On" so the Britney video will start the "Human Nature" number and then Madonna will come back and perform her song.

I think it's something like Madonna changing some costumes after "Beat Goes On" so the Britney video will start the "Human Nature" number and then Madonna will come back and perform her song.

Sounds more reasonable that way. :thumbsup::dramatic:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

Hm... I know there's only been a couple of small changes, but it's starting to look good to me -- maybe because of the leaks of how the songs will be done. I like "Borderline" being bumped back so that there's a definitive "Immaculate" era classic in each set until the end.

I still wish she'd do something with that third set, and I am concerned of the show ending with a rock version of "ROL" and "Hung Up." That's going to suck the excitement out of the air before the big finale.

Guest SuperPop
I still wish she'd do something with that third set, and I am concerned of the show ending with a rock version of "ROL" and "Hung Up." That's going to suck the excitement out of the air before the big finale.

Mtribe reported that it will be the original dancey ROL and not the CT rock version...

on a board where if you don't moan about everything Madonna does, and take out your shitty day out on people who can't respond physically to you, you are a "loon", thank God we have "objective" people to stop the sanity.

OK, so.....everybody hates the setlist..GREAT

is anyone from the haters from Canada ?

i need a ticket, preferrably for the montreal concert, toronto will work as well, please, sell it to me! (im serious)

no one actually going is doing the bitching... some sort of bizzare coincidence.

Guest SuperPop
no one actually going is doing the bitching... some sort of bizzare coincidence.

Gimme is going (as many others who complain) :rolleyes: ...so the 'coincidence' is in your mind obviously

Gimme is going (as many others who complain) :rolleyes: ...so the 'coincidence' is in your mind obviously

the coincidence may stem from most of the people upset with the setlist saying that they are glad they aren't going. I haven't noticed Gimmie complaining about it.

Guest Danny86
Mtribe reported that it will be the original dancey ROL and not the CT rock version...

They wrote "album version" but since it's just before "Hung Up" I assume Madonna will play the guitar anyway. Plus I always thought the CT version is not too different from the album version except the opening guitar riff was cut. This is not a song that she can easily reinvent it seems.