Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

I'm done bitching about it. There are enough people that are still very excited and I don't want to be a part pooper. I hope everyone enjoys this travesty of a disastrous, laughable, embarassing tour. :thumbsup:

IM NOT DONE BITCHING!!!!!!! :rant: just yet :demonic: but u are right the set list is shit PURE SHIT!!!! every1 here knows it,just as is the album...if it sounds like shit,,,looks like shit...chances are it is SHIT both the cd and the tour.... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: hopefully one day Madonna will come back,,,,====sigh=====QUUEN MADONNA who used to know how to thrill a crowd :bow: nowww shes just as boring live as her videos and new singles!!! :thumbsdown:

Sure there are a few repeats in the setlist, but she could have gone and given us another Drowned World set void of classics period. Plus, as evident with Re-Invention, when she is forced to include the old hits she's not 100 percent behind, the performances are less than stellar.

IM NOT DONE BITCHING!!!!!!! :rant: just yet :demonic: but u are right the set list is shit PURE SHIT!!!! every1 here knows it,just as is the album...if it sounds like shit,,,looks like shit...chances are it is SHIT both the cd and the tour.... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: hopefully one day Madonna will come back,,,,====sigh=====QUUEN MADONNA who used to know how to thrill a crowd :bow: nowww shes just as boring live as her videos and new singles!!! :thumbsdown:

Then stay the fuck home! How can someone feel so much anger and hate over a tour and a set list? If you want to sit around and be consumed by your own miserable life, then please do so. But what kind of sick twisted freak wants to try and make everyone else miserable in the process. Ban this mother fucker please!

People can moan, gripe, and complain about a SET LIST now, but THOSE same people will be cheering when they are in an arena or stadium with the songs being played in their face.

Then stay the fuck home! How can someone feel so much anger and hate over a tour and a set list? If you want to sit around and be consumed by your own miserable life, then please do so. But what kind of sick twisted freak wants to try and make everyone else miserable in the process. Ban this mother fucker please!

Why would someone whining ruin YOUR enjoyment of the show? Are you that weak?

DO NOT put words in my mouth. I never said that some loser would ruin my enjoyment of the show. I've seen M 12 times on every tour since 1987, no loser can ruin my enjoyment.

What I said was that this miserable person is trying to piss everyone off. That is fucked up.

Much like you acting like you have a Ph.D. in Physcology with your weak comment. Don't try and read me bitch!

I would never try to read you. Lord knows what lives in there.

LOL, nothing that you wouldn't like. I just don't like people putting their own spin on something I said, or miserable people that just like to bitch about everything under the sun. Although, the one thing I've learned is that Madonna fans love to bitch about all the mistakes she makes. How she made it 25 years in the business without their help is beyond me.

Sorry if I was harsh.

"I mean, here I was getting ready to go onstage to supposedly convince and inspire thousands and thousands of people to get unified and to fight the prejudice... I couldn't even inspire seven dancers..."

"I mean, here I was getting ready to go onstage to supposedly convince and inspire thousands and thousands of people to get unified and to fight the prejudice... I couldn't even inspire seven dancers..."

:thumbsup:

only 19 actual songs performed? that sounds a little skimpy

she better have tons of choreography and dance her ass off for this show

I'm done bitching about it. There are enough people that are still very excited and I don't want to be a part pooper. I hope everyone enjoys this travesty of a disastrous, laughable, embarassing tour. :thumbsup:

in other words all ure bitching is really a cover up for the fact that u cant afford the damn tickets in the first place...

guess its the DVD for u.

I still don't know if I'm going to attend this show in person- she can do whatever songs she likes, but some of the choices are rather... odd. She's one to not do the same setlist like some others- and this show isn't necessarily a setlist rehash- but there are some classics she's still overlooking, while performing stuff like HN and YMLM, and ROL (as terrific as it is) again.

I love how you always get defensive when someone tries to counter negativity.

If it weren't for the 3 or 4 people at this board who actually look forward to anything Madonna does this place would be a hate page.

People can moan, gripe, and complain about a SET LIST now, but THOSE same people will be cheering when they are in an arena or stadium with the songs being played in their face.

of course! we are fans duh :doh:

I still don't know if I'm going to attend this show in person- she can do whatever songs she likes, but some of the choices are rather... odd. She's one to not do the same setlist like some others- and this show isn't necessarily a setlist rehash- but there are some classics she's still overlooking, while performing stuff like HN and YMLM, and ROL (as terrific as it is) again.

I know what you are saying but there will always be overlooked classics no matter the set list.

Guest Danny86
I love how you always get defensive when someone tries to counter negativity.

If it weren't for the 3 or 4 people at this board who actually look forward to anything Madonna does this place would be a hate page.

Exactly. And whenever somebody tries to counter negativity, then he gets the "loon" and "Are you on Madonna's payroll"? comments. :rolleyes:

But it would be amazing if all the 70000 fans sang together:

I like to singy singy singy

Like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy

I like to rhumba rhumba rhumba

Dance to a samba samba samba

:electropop:

When I saw DWT in NY the audience went nuts for that bit which was funny because those lyrics were Madonna fan complaint #334692 of that year yet the audience got a kick out of it. The Detroit audience on the DVD apparently didn't feel the same.

Exactly. And whenever somebody tries to counter negativity, then he gets the "loon" and "Are you on Madonna's payroll"? comments. :rolleyes:

I think this board is full of people who stay here because their favorite artists fan base doesn't have a collective brain cell enough to get a message board of any interest going so they sit here all day complaining about Madonna and getting testy if you laugh at junk like Britney Spears.

I think this board is full of people who stay here because their favorite artists fan base doesn't have a collective brain cell enough to get a message board of any interest going so they sit here all day complaining about Madonna and getting testy if you laugh at junk like Britney Spears.

Here's to the Complainers who keep this place alive! :thumbsup::electropop:

But it would be amazing if all the 70000 fans sang together:

I like to singy singy singy

Like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy

I like to rhumba rhumba rhumba

Dance to a samba samba samba

:electropop:

Aint gonna happen. Nice thought tho.

in other words all ure bitching is really a cover up for the fact that u cant afford the damn tickets in the first place...

guess its the DVD for u.

what a pathetic and unnecessary comment. you fucking retard.

Overlooked classics, sure- but when she's pretty much done a good number of the classics on recent tours, why continue to ignore others that haven't been performed, and perform ones she has performed many times this decade?

Guest Danny86
only 19 actual songs performed? that sounds a little skimpy

she better have tons of choreography and dance her ass off for this show

The Confessions Tour had 19 songs as well.

DWT had 19 as well if you count The Funny Song and "Mer Girl " / "Sky Fits Heaven" as 2 separate performances.