Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

I know I said I'd go if she did "Borderline," and didn't care what else she performed- but, I dunno about that. If that's the setlist, I'm not all that excited about it.

i dont understand why people are so up in arms over the setlist, if it's even correct. when she did the dwt all the fans raved about the setlist and there werent too many hits in it.

its a just a setlist

atleast shes going on tour

I'm pretty sure "I'm So Stupid" is the song from American Life being a video interlude.......since I remember rumours about it being a video interlude on RIT after M decided to change her mind to include it on the set list performed live , then completley nixed off later..... :dramatic:

but im so stupid has never been performed, so its not it

I'm sitting here rolling my eyes at people saying how because of the setlist they r not going to the show. Hey don't go that's cool for personal reasons or money or not feeling Madonna right now but her shows are always different and original shows and not like her last one so no matter what the *setlist* it will be amazing. Leave the excuses at the door. Next.

Wrap Stars

The following italicized article is from www.thesun.co.uk:

THEY will need to invent a 27th letter of the alphabet to classify this.

If you thought MADONNA and BRITNEY SPEARS’ snog at the MTV Awards in 2003 was X-rated, their latest collaboration makes that look tame.

The Sun revealed on Saturday how the Queen Of Pop and its fallen princess will join forces for Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour.which kicks off next month.

Now details of their sessions have reached me — and they are hotter than the Los Angeles police on Britney driving the wrong way up a one-way street with both her sons on her lap.

The pair’s sexy shenanigans will be broadcast to the crowd on Madge’s upcoming world tour via 20ft screens. What a terrifying thought. I hope Britney doesn’t ask if her bum looks big on that.

They will perform a mash-up of Madge track Beat Goes On and Britney’s Piece Of Me, while they are unwrapped from costumes that can only be described as bondage mummy.

The pop duo will be wrapped in BANDAGES which will then be unravelled by leather thong-clad male dancers in scenes that would put even RUSSELL BRAND’s moral compass in a spin.

An on-set source revealed: “It’s absolutely classic Madonna. Probably the raunchiest stuff she has ever done. It leaves nothing to the imagination and will be very controversial.

“Britney and Madonna are unwrapped like mummies, to appear together almost naked apart from tiny leather bondage pants and knee-high boots.

“They then dance closely together, pressing their hands and bodies together.

“There will be big rows over whether it is sexy, shocking or both.”

Crazy

Britney has been filming scenes at a Hollywood studio and was snapped leaving a nearby hair salon looking more spruced up than she has for ages.

It’s good that Madonna is helping her rebuild her career, but I’m still not convinced I’m ready to see her stripped down to her smalls.

The Toxic singer will also perform to Madge’s 1995 track Human Nature.

And in one scene to be broadcast during the tour — which opens in Cardiff on August 23 — Britney loses her mind after getting stuck in a lift in a short film by New York photographer STEVEN KLEIN.

The source added: “We’ll see Spears going crazy in an enclosed space — screaming, pulling her hair and banging her fists on the lift walls as it’s stuck between floors.

“She really loses it.”

I think that’s what luvvies call method acting.

Source: The Sun

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE !!!

LOL!!! I remember when the sun gave these EXCLUSIVES before the RIT and CT....they were the best pieces of fiction I've ever read.

According to them....CT was supposed to include a segment where M and the dancers re-enacted a raunchy scene from Studio 54.....Blow, Blow Jobs, And More Blow....:lmao:...

and RIT was supposed to incorporate scantily clad pregnant dancers for "Papa Don't Preach".......:lol:

Guest SuperPop
They will perform a mash-up of Madge track Beat Goes On and Britney’s Piece Of Me, while they are unwrapped from costumes that can only be described as bondage mummy.

:megamanson: maybe she can let Britney sing all of the setlist and Madonna will only sing the fantastic rock version of Hung Up

Same fucking crying every tour. Has there been a bad one yet? No. When I go see S&S it will be a sell-out crowd singing to every song (yes everyone will know Impressive Instant, duh) and loving every minate of it, like it always is. Message board people whining and crying who were never going to begin with= same tired shit, different tour.

Same fucking crying every tour. Has there been a bad one yet? No. When I go see S&S it will be a sell-out crowd singing to every song (yes everyone will know Impressive Instant, duh) and loving every minate of it, like it always is. Message board people whining and crying who were never going to begin with= same tired shit, different tour.

:rolleyes: Confessions Tour sucked.

And I couldn't wait to go until I found out about that shitsmear of a setlist.

she WAS gorgeous with brown hair..but not..it just makes her look OLDER..it brings out her facial lines & wrinks.

see....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBtEKsvT9c...feature=related

yes but look at part 5 of that same special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjEBhfWewfg...feature=related

she looks great with it straightened. i dont think it had to do with her being brunette, but rather style, makeup, lighting etc.

Guest boytoyville
I'm sitting here rolling my eyes at people saying how because of the setlist they r not going to the show. Hey don't go that's cool for personal reasons or money or not feeling Madonna right now but her shows are always different and original shows and not like her last one so no matter what the *setlist* it will be amazing. Leave the excuses at the door. Next.

:thumbsup:

I think the new layout of the setlist is better. Borderline and Vogue are better placed. She's out to promote HC so it's reasonable to have a lot of songs from the album.

She's touring a lot of places she's not been to or at least not been to for ages so for them, they will love to see the big songs.

I can't wait to see the new footage and hear the file leaks.

Just to put things into perspective, here is what we get, without Hard Candy:

Human Nature

Vogue

Into The Groove

Borderline

Music

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

ALL of these songs, with the exception of Borderline and You Must Hate Me, have been peformed on her last 3 tours. None of them had particularly memorable performances the first (or second) times around. So what's the damn point of doing them again? Nobody wants to hear this shit.

Well, okay, I'll give it up for Vogue and Borderline. Never heard Borderline live and I never really get sick of seeing Vogue. But other that than, :vomit:

Human Nature YAY

Vogue YAY

Into The Groove 50/50

Borderline YAY

Music NAY

La Isla Bonita NAY

You Must Love Me YAY

Impressive Instant YAY

Ray Of Light NAY

Hung Up NAY

You Must Love Me!!!!!!

WTF! - it's one of her most cringe worthy songs ever!

Nice to see Borderline on that list though..... dull listing otherwise

Guest Danny86
I cant see 70000 plus fans singing along to Impressive Instant

But it would be amazing if all the 70000 fans sang together:

I like to singy singy singy

Like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy

I like to rhumba rhumba rhumba

Dance to a samba samba samba

:electropop:

its a just a setlist

atleast shes going on tour

I'm sorry but just going on tour isn't enough. If you're going to charge people $350+ to see you, it better be a damn good show, and it better be accessible to the variety of people that are coming. That means hits. Songs that everyone knows. She's not putting on a show for herself. She's putting on a show for the 1 million people who just paid her $100 million to do it.

I'm done bitching about it. There are enough people that are still very excited and I don't want to be a part pooper. I hope everyone enjoys this travesty of a disastrous, laughable, embarassing tour. :thumbsup: