Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Hmmm...Drowned Madonna specifically stated that "Ray of Light" and "Spanish Lesson" are OUT (and thank god). Well, whatever. Still an exciting setlist...

Ok here we go!! Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour opens with Candy Shop (very similar to the promo tour version) followed by a version of Beat Goes On very similar to the album version. Both Pharrell Williams and Kanye West will appear on video during the song. The third song in the setlist is the first GREAT surprise. It's the one and only Human Nature, from Bedtime Stories (and we'll not be sorry!!). The song will be presented in an original and UNIQUE way, but that's a surprise we don't want to spoil for the moment. We're sure the inclusion of this song will make lots of people very happy.

Section two of the show includes Into The Groove, a great number where she will be jumping rope with a little sample of the song "Jump" thrown in as well, followed by Heartbeat. The Fedde Le Grande version of Music, (just like the promo tour version) and She's Not Me follow.

The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time! After that we go into Miles Away, just like the promo tour, and a joyful version Spanish Lesson. Her great classic from True Blue arrives next: It's La Isla Bonita that will be presented in its "Live Earth incarnation", the Lela Pala Tute version!!! This third section is closed by one of the songs by Madonna that won an Oscar. It's the touching "You Must Love Me", the beautiful ballad from Evita, written by Tim Rice and Andrew Loydd Webber especially for Madonna in the film. This version is more or less very similar to its original form.

The closing section of the tour includes the promo tour version of 4 Minutes followed by one of the greatest surprises fans will adore: Impressive Instant from the "Music" album!! Ray of Light follows. It's basically the album version with some changes in the middle. The promo tour version of Hung Up is next. The tour closes with the latest single from Hard Candy, Give It 2 Me

But that's not all folks! Madonna is also doing a great classic for her first album and she's doing it for the first time since the Virgin Tour. It's "Borderline" that will be presented like it has never been heard before and don't forget to look out for the great tour videos that will be directed by Steven Klein, as previously reported by MadonnaTribe!!

That's it for now and stay tuned for more exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News

Hmmm...Drowned Madonna specifically stated that "Ray of Light" and "Spanish Lesson" are OUT (and thank god). Well, whatever. Still an exciting setlist...

DM is usually full of it.

Ok here we go!! Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour opens with Candy Shop (very similar to the promo tour version) followed by a version of Beat Goes On very similar to the album version. Both Pharrell Williams and Kanye West will appear on video during the song. The third song in the setlist is the first GREAT surprise. It's the one and only Human Nature, from Bedtime Stories (and we'll not be sorry!!). The song will be presented in an original and UNIQUE way, but that's a surprise we don't want to spoil for the moment. We're sure the inclusion of this song will make lots of people very happy.

Section two of the show includes Into The Groove, a great number where she will be jumping rope with a little sample of the song "Jump" thrown in as well, followed by Heartbeat. The Fedde Le Grande version of Music, (just like the promo tour version) and She's Not Me follow.

The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time! After that we go into Miles Away, just like the promo tour, and a joyful version Spanish Lesson. Her great classic from True Blue arrives next: It's La Isla Bonita that will be presented in its "Live Earth incarnation", the Lela Pala Tute version!!! This third section is closed by one of the songs by Madonna that won an Oscar. It's the touching "You Must Love Me", the beautiful ballad from Evita, written by Tim Rice and Andrew Loydd Webber especially for Madonna in the film. This version is more or less very similar to its original form.

The closing section of the tour includes the promo tour version of 4 Minutes followed by one of the greatest surprises fans will adore: Impressive Instant from the "Music" album!! Ray of Light follows. It's basically the album version with some changes in the middle. The promo tour version of Hung Up is next. The tour closes with the latest single from Hard Candy, Give It 2 Me

But that's not all folks! Madonna is also doing a great classic for her first album and she's doing it for the first time since the Virgin Tour. It's "Borderline" that will be presented like it has never been heard before and don't forget to look out for the great tour videos that will be directed by Steven Klein, as previously reported by MadonnaTribe!!

That's it for now and stay tuned for more exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News

love it!

i still hope Whos that Girl and Angel and Everybody are included somewhere!!!!

Tribe is always very accurate.

No Whore Of Babylon and shit like that.

I'm so OVER ROL.God please..I hope she droppe it.

I'm already in heaven for You Must Love Me/Impressive Insnta/Borderline.

I hope in more oldie from the 80s or from Erotica.I can live without Spanish Lesson.

Fack off already "Ray of Light" and (may I add) "Music"

I agree. I was wondering, does Live Nation care about the setlist in terms of how it will affect casual fans from wanting to come back for future tours?

Guest valhum

That thing posted by Tribe sounds sooooooooooo fucking boring :lol: Everything seems to be a "same as album" kinda stuff and god!! if i didn't like Isla that much now add that horrid thing from 2 yrs ago, not only is it dated by now but i don't know if i would be able to enjoy that thing :(:lol:

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

BIG THUMBS DOWN if this is true,,,,and to close the show with "Give it to me"??? LOL i wish i could see the faces of the crowd leavin after she performs it and has her pre recorded "Thank You Good Night" come on right before the house lights,,,,cuz 90percent of the people wont even know the song!!!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Edited by cmaslow309

ok

this set list is FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!

it's like all the songs

WE DO NOT WANT

fucking YOU MUST LOVE ME?!!!!! ar eu kidding me?

or la isla bonita AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

RAY OF LIGHT give me a break.

the worst....please GOD make this set list false....PLEASE.

Since 2001 ,assuming this is true----- Human nature 2X's Impressive Instant 2x's la isla bonita 2X's Music 4X's ray of light 3x's into the groove 2x's Hung up 2x's

Open Your Heart-0

Dress you up-0

angel-0

true blue-0

whos that girl-0

gambler-0

causin a commotion-0

spotlight-0

cherish-0

oh father-0

keep it together-0

this used to be my playground-0

bad girl-0

rain-0

rescue me-0

bedtime story-0

take a bow-0

i'll remember-0

everybody-0

dont cry/argentina-0 and a few "comparrisons to what "according" to this post,,she is doing again rather than these....

Like a Prayer-1x

Express Yourself-1x

Vogue-1x

Crazy For you-1x

Papa dont preach-1x

material girl-1x

beatufil stranger-1x

Vogue-1

yeah

fuck

she has soooooooooooo many amazing songs

so many

and we get the same crap from the same crappy abums.........

i'm sorry this set list is HORRIBLE.

I want that original list ...u know the one posted on perez......THAT was a set list.

yeah

fuck

she has soooooooooooo many amazing songs

so many

and we get the same crap from the same crappy abums.........

i'm sorry this set list is HORRIBLE.

I want that original list ...u know the one posted on perez......THAT was a set list.

ME TOO!!! i knew that list was to good and 'un-predictable to be madonna of late...that set list was great!! :thumbsup:

Please Madonna...NO MORE MUSIC, RAY OF LIGHT, LA ISLA BONITA :confused:

Nobody has 37 top 10 on BB, only her, so she has so many songs to chose.

Well, I said before if "Borderline" is included, I don't give a rat's arse what else is performed.

That summation lists 17 performances (including Borderline), so that likely wouldn't be the complete setlist, amyways.

Guest Danny86
Well, I said before if "Borderline" is included, I don't give a rat's arse what else is performed.

That summation lists 17 performances (including Borderline), so that likely wouldn't be the complete setlist, amyways.

There are 3 more numbers missing, including interludes.

So I guess the whole Madonna Nation can be relieved that you're indeed gonna see her live? :p

That new setlist sounds dubious. Too much repetition.

I would be very happy with Human Nature. Wouldn't surprise me if she did 'You Must Love Me'. She loved the Evita songs and she did do Lament.

As for Live Nation and casual fans. They want her to do Ray of Light, Music, La Isla Bonita. It's the casual fans who probably only own Ray of Light and the Immaculate Collection that just want her to wheel out the most obvious songs as they don't listen to her on a regular basis.

She knows where the money is at and playing her iconic tunes will shift more units to the masses. She's knows us mugs will buy it anyway regardless.

Also, perhaps she just loves singing those songs. If it were my tour I suppose I would want to do the same.

Guest SuperPop
As for Live Nation and casual fans. They want her to do Ray of Light, Music, La Isla Bonita. It's the casual fans who probably only own Ray of Light and the Immaculate Collection that just want her to wheel out the most obvious songs as they don't listen to her on a regular basis.

She knows where the money is at and playing her iconic tunes will shift more units to the masses. She's knows us mugs will buy it anyway regardless.

if she wants to please casual fans she should do then 'Like A Prayer' which is her most famous and beloved song...