Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

anyway, i was talking about the rock & roll guitar playing

as i said before she is good for acoustic playing, her voice sounds ok for most of it and sometimes great like the Paradise version of CT

Burning Up RIT was great in my opinion, voice was great, guitar playing pretty much spot on. That song is universally known as a rock song anyway even though the original is more dance oriented. You could say that on Hung Up she sounded pretty bad, but overall the vocals on the promo tour seem to have been decent at best.

I do however think she should lay off the lame humping the amp thing, the feedback from the amp is only useful if you actually know what youre doing. :demonic:

Burning Up RIT was great in my opinion, voice was great, guitar playing pretty much spot on. That song is universally known as a rock song anyway even though the original is more dance oriented. You could say that on Hung Up she sounded pretty bad, but overall the vocals on the promo tour seem to have been decent at best.

I do however think she should lay off the lame humping the amp thing, the feedback from the amp is only useful if you actually know what youre doing. :demonic:

i loved the beggining of Burning Up but i so would rather see her dancing crazily for that like on FIRE as the song says, instead she was just playing and telling people to jump... that could have been a hot one for coreography like Fever at the GS

the rock version of Hung Up is the new ROL :bruised:

i loved the beggining of Burning Up but i so would rather see her dancing crazily for that like on FIRE as the song says, instead she was just playing and telling people to jump... that could have been a hot one for coreography like Fever at the GS

the rock version of Hung Up is the new ROL :bruised:

Well, for a person like me, the more jumping she does on stage herself, the more Ill stand there looking at what she is doing. I mean naturally if its choreography you should watch it. Thats basically my point of view, also Im a cameraman and I hate it when people dance on stage... more difficult to frame correctly. :demonic:

Should be said about Hung Up that I hated that song on the album and on CT, but that rock version, the middle "I know tha youre still hesitating..." bit actually sounds good with some added guitars. So Im with the Pantera fans on this one, rock on. Please just dont hump the speaker again though... :dramatic:

Well, for a person like me, the more jumping she does on stage herself, the more Ill stand there looking at what she is doing. I mean naturally if its choreography you should watch it. Thats basically my point of view, also Im a cameraman and I hate it when people dance on stage... more difficult to frame correctly. :demonic:

Should be said about Hung Up that I hated that song on the album and on CT, but that rock version, the middle "I know tha youre still hesitating..." bit actually sounds good with some added guitars. So Im with the Pantera fans on this one, rock on. Please just dont hump the speaker again though... :dramatic:

i love the original HU

also the more she jumps runs screams and shakes the more and more i go along with her. take this as a great exemple of a master Madonna show:

i love whem she is moving!!! even running on stage!! :inlove:

oh well she is a bit old now i wonder if she can still do it :old:

i love the original HU

also the more she jumps runs screams and shakes the more and more i go along with her. take this as a great exemple of a master Madonna show:

i love whem she is moving!!! even running on stage!! :inlove:

oh well she is a bit old now i wonder if she can still do it :old:

Well I do see your point, but I personally would have her do those kind of performances alongside playing guitar on some tracks. More such and less stage full of people doing weird shit ala much of CT. Or well RIT went a little overboard sometimes too.

As far as age goes, were mostly going to get yoga dance moves from now on methinks...

***MADONNA - STICKY & SWEET TOUR 2008***

ENTREE:

CANDYSHOP

DANCE 2NIGHT

OPEN YOUR HEART

HEARTBEAT

MAIN COURSE:

MUSIC/DON'T TELL ME/WALK THIS WAY (MEDLEY)

EVERYBODY

GIVE IT 2 ME

VOGUE

DRESS YOU UP

DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNISE YOU

FROZEN

VOICES

DESSERT:

SPANISH LESSON/WHO'S THAT GIRL

SHE'S NOT ME

TRUE BLUE

JUSTIFY MY LOVE/EROTICA/JE T'AIME...MOI NON PLUS (MEDLEY)

HUMAN NATURE

SECOND HELPINGS:

BEAT GOES ON

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

SECRET

MILES AWAY

HUNG UP

4 MINUTES

Another week, another fake setlist but :wow: to this one!

Not sure if posted already:

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Latest Exclusive Details from the NYC Rehearsals.

Category: Live Performances & Tours.

**SPOILER**

EXCLUSIVE - Madonna is not satisfied with the live version of "Spanish Lesson", so she decided to shelve it AS OF NOW.

DrownedMadonna.com also heard that Madonna is currently testing a cover of Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" to replace "Spanish Lesson" after "Buenos Aires". Let's wait and see if this cool idea will make the final setlist!

Another song has been shelved as of now. "Ray Of Light" - which was originally part of the Rock/Guitar section - is now out of the tentative setlist.

"Give It 2 Me" is being rehearsed the same way as in the Hard Candy Promo Tour, but obviously with different outfits.

Besides "Spanish Lesson", the only other "Hard Candy" track that is not being used as of now in the tentative setlist - neither as a video interlude nor as a live performance - is "Incredible".

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/modules.php?...e&sid=21734

Guest Danny86
That jumprope routine best be for "Borderline"- otherwise, I may skip this tour live and just hope it airs on TV.

I know how you feel that she's been ignoring one of your all time favourites since like ever, but maybe we just really have to accept that Madonna is not going to sing certain songs, no matter they were hits and are on TIC/GHV2. It seems she rather performs "Everybody" & "Secret" yet again instead of "Borderline" & "Take A Bow". It's sad, but nothing we can do about it, so might as well let it go. ;)

As far as Im concerned that guitar saved her live act... even though some wont admit it, she is getting too old to pull off nonstop dance routines show after show so why not brach out a little.

I agree.Think of how ridiculous Janet is gonna look in the coming years when she too will get too old to dance non-stop.Madonna was wise to add some guitar-playing to her live act.

EXCLUSIVE - Word is that a newcomer is in charge to direct two video-interludes. His name is Noel Clarke.

DrownedMadonna.com heard that the new "Everybody" choreography reminds of "Erotica/You Thrill Me" from the Confessions Tour.

The choreography that is being conceived for "Heartbeat" is described as a tongue in cheek shoe changing choreography.

Among the old hits that Madonna is currently rehearsing there is "Angel". We really hope Madonna likes the live version and it will make the final setlist. Fingers crossed!!

We remind you that everything is subject to changes. So stay tunes!

:vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :demonic:

Guest Danny86

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG Angel!!!! Wow, incredible!!

:snore: @ yet another choreography like "Erotica" though. I'm not surprised though, all of her tours in this decade have a number like that...

Angel would be great.

I really like the sound of this tour but I hope the choreography is better than the Erotica/You Thrill Me effort. It didn't fit the song at all and was very dull. Bring back the S&M slapper!

Angel would be great.

I really like the sound of this tour but I hope the choreography is better than the Erotica/You Thrill Me effort. It didn't fit the song at all and was very dull. Bring back the S&M slapper!

:shock: That was the best choreographed number of the whole show.

:shock: That was the best choreographed number of the whole show.

Hmm, yes but it was a boring number. It was like watching some ballet or something... people slow dancing on stage to a tehcno beat, just plain boring.

drownedmadonna forum:

Heres the latest i've heard from my "inside sources"

1 - into the groove = double dutch performance, wasnt too clear about the direction of the sound.

2 - besides the many many boxing themed costumes chanel made, no new info on costumes.

3 - Dago Gonzales(sp?) is involved again, should have more info about that shortly.