Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Guest Danny86
And the half-hearted EY. Maybe it's just the RIT bootleg that I have (June 24th MSG) but I swear during EY she looked like she'd rather be doing ANYTHING but singing that song.

RIT is far from being my favourite Madonna show, but I happen to love that performance of "Express Yourself". I consider the rifle choreography as one of the highlights.

RIT proved that if the setlist depended only on Madonna, she'd be singing anything post-1998 instead of old hits. Remember Jamie made her do "Frozen" instead of "Swim" and "Material Girl" ("Dress You Up") instead of "I'm So Stupid". And it seemed that "Papa Don't Preach" was just thrown in to have something off the True Blue album as well. And even if the show feels like a greatest hits tour if we look at the first last parts, the middle of the show lacks any 80s hits, instead of them, she dug up random stuff like "Hanky Panky", "Lament" & "Bedtime Story"...

I don't mind Madonna mostly focusing on her new stuff, but she has to realize that the new music only takes half of the show, and she could fill the other half by revisiting old hits, but she still goes with the usual "La Isla Bonita", "Ray Of Light", "Music" and "Hung Up". I love "LIB" but it would be a bad idea to sing it again, really bad that it's the only 80s hit she adores...

I really don't know how true the "Madonna hates this and that song" rumours could be, but it's very sad if she thinks like that. It seems she wants to write off most of her collaborators from her history, especially Reggie Lucas, Stephen Bray, Shep Pettibone and Nellee Hooper. Does she think only Pat's songs are worth singing now?

I could do without "Music".I can't see why she keeps performing it on every tour.Yes it's a great song,but I'm tired of hearing it.

How about performing some songs that she hasn't done in awhile??

"Causing A Commotion"...."Justify My Love"....."Angel"......"Physical Attraction"...."Secret"....."Keep It Together"?

I really hope M. let's La Isla Bonita, Ray Of Light, Music and that awful Hung Up "Rock" Version :vomit: out of the final setlist this time......

Agree, that AWFUL HU rock version HAS to GO. I really don't want to hear about "the sound of her brain". If she does that version

in a stadium she will will bore the crowd senseless and most people will be COMPELLED to visit the toilets.

She needs to include Gambler and Take A Bow.

Guest Neil Sean

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Madonna will once again pay tribute to her idol and John Lennon and perform a ROUSING rendition of the classic Give Peace A Chance. Madonna sees this as the PERFECT track to get the crowd singing along to and to send them away with a raised consciousness. There is even talk that Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono will join Madonna on stage for the performance at one of her Madison Square Arena shows.

UNTIL NEXT TIME :smile:

i dont know but i rather have a tour ignoring the older hits and her feeling confortable than doing a halfassed tour

RIT is a major exemple how it gets bad whem she feels unconfortable by doing some songs. if she doesnt want to do Borderline bitch dont do it! i hope that QUEEN of a coreographer dont force anything on her

its her show and she does what she wants to do

BITCH BETTER REALISE PEOPLE PAYING TOP DOLLAR TO SEE HER WANT SOME HITS!

Espesh in stadium shows with more casual fans who dont want good album tracks form old albums, they want the SMASHES

and so do i :D

And why cant she sing Borderline....lazy cow

DO ANGEL!

I dont really want Everybody either....I wouldnt mind CHerish :D And WTG is essential

Tour person :"Hi, Madonna, ive been thinking about the set list, lets include some old classics"

Madonna: "Erm..okaaay...i was thinking...Lets take these mugs down memory lane, i was thinking Jump, Your Honesty and Shanti"

If she is doing "Dress You Up" I'm happy, but we need some more classics.

I would love

Everybody

Borderline

Dress You Up

Open Your Heart

True Blue

Where's the Party (a proper version)

Who's That Girl

Causing A Commotion

Keep It Together

She hasn't done these songs in her latest tours. So it's time. There is no need to do all of them but 4-5 classics we need. And songs from this decade I do not count as Classics - even if they are classics, you know what I mean.

She also can perform songs she did a few years ago like BU, LS, LAV, MG, ITG, LLT, PDP, LAP, EY. Other artist perform the same songs all over again, why not M?

I'm sure she will do Music, HU and ROL but I find all of them boring by now.

More from fanzine......

preston;

Somebdy i know and is reliable sent me the setlist, precising me it's not 100% definitve and that some minor changes could be done but the main structure should be this :

-Candy Shop

-Heartbeat

-Everybody

-Beat goes on

-Interlude : Human nature (freemasons mix)

-Miles Away

-The look Of Love

-Sorry

-Mash Up : Physical Attraction vs Genius Of Love (Tom tom Club) vs The

Message (Grandmaster Flash) (word is that this is a new grounbreaking

mash-up, even better than "music Inferno", think "Give it 2 Me" for the

kind of music, and will be one of this tour'

highlight moment - a kind of anthem)

-Dress You Up

-Interlude : Beat Goes On (remix featuring only Pharell & Kanye, no M)

-La Isla Bonita

-Spanish Lesson

-Who's That Girl

-You'll See

Interlude : Devil

-Music

-4 Minutes

-Hung Up

-Give It 2 Me

WORST setlist EVER - if true. :scared:

If she does a slowed "Borderline," she'll just be doign what others have been doing in recent times (Rob Thomas, Jody Watley, Duffy, etc.)I can see how singing it might be a little challenging- she doesn't have the same voice she had back then, and she hasn't performed it in 20 years+. But bitch better work on it!

More from fanzine......

preston;

Its not that bad, I mean we would get TLOL, PA, DYU, E, LIB, WTG and YS. But I doubt it is true. we always get the fake set list first. :tongue:

Its not that bad, I mean we would get TLOL, PA, DYU, E, LIB, WTG and YS. But I doubt it is true. we always get the fake set list first. :tongue:

M's gotta fill the setlist with some BIG BIG hits in order to keep people coming back in the future and pay the big money. Most people (not fans) don't know TLOF, PA, E, YS and knowing the Hard Candy sales they certainly don't know any of the HC album tracks. She's gotta put some more big hits in there; Like A Prayer, Vogue, Open Your Heart, Into The Groove, Holiday etc.

But I agree, the list is prob. fake.

Somebdy i know and is reliable sent me the setlist, precising me it's not 100% definitve and that some minor changes could be done but the main structure should be this :

:rolleyes:

It's that time again I see....

More from fanzine......

preston;

looks like something she would do at this time

sounds passable

the end section seems a bore :confused:

no encore again...

no Open Your Heart... no Borderline... :thumbsdown:

Am I the only one who likes the rock version of "Hung Up"? ;)

No, I like it too. But I love when she goes all "rock chick". I don't understand how some already want her to retire this song as it's only been sung on one tour. As diehard fans we may be tired of it because most of us have seen every single performance she's done of this song....EMA's, TV shows during COADF promo, Grammy's, Coachella etc. but the general public doesn't watch every single thing she does like we do.

As far as Music goes, I think she should do it. It's one of her only "modern" classics. ROL has been done on 2 out of the last 3 tours so leaving that out this time would be fine.

:lmao:

BITCH BETTER REALISE PEOPLE PAYING TOP DOLLAR TO SEE HER WANT SOME HITS!

Espesh in stadium shows with more casual fans who dont want good album tracks form old albums, they want the SMASHES

and so do i :D

And why cant she sing Borderline....lazy cow

DO ANGEL!

I dont really want Everybody either....I wouldnt mind CHerish :D And WTG is essential

Tour person :"Hi, Madonna, ive been thinking about the set list, lets include some old classics"

Madonna: "Erm..okaaay...i was thinking...Lets take these mugs down memory lane, i was thinking Jump, Your Honesty and Shanti"

and that awful Hung Up "Rock" Version :vomit: out of the final setlist this time......

I agree, that was probably the worst performance of her entire career.

Guest thehiltonsuite
Rescue Me is a must. So is Borderline and Open Your Heart.

Bad Girl might fits the theme of this tour if she does the raunchy image.

I've always wanted to see Rescue Me live! I think it would be fantastic! She needs to go back and do some of those old songs that weren't wildly popular. Like RM and Bad Girl. And I would cry if she did Open Your Heart and Borderline! I want those 2 SOOOOO BAD! And I agree with everybody........I can do without Music and Ray of Light. I really hope she doesn't do those 2.

Guest thehiltonsuite
I agree, that was probably the worst performance of her entire career.

I wouldn't go that far.

Remember that (for some) The Confessions Tour looked like the worst setlist ever- but it turned out ot be a pretty decent show. :) Just somethin' to keep in mind as these rumored/fake, etc. setlists get posted.

RE "Borderline"- if she was able to sing LAV and MG again, no reason for her not to do this one. Is she not aware that this remains one of her most beloved hits (esp. in the USA)? It's been 23 years for cryin' out loud.