ATHENS ADDED TO STICKY AND SWEET TOUR!!!!!!!!!! Sept. 27

iasonas

Why did you go so late to the box office?????! How dare you??! :tongue:

I will never forget what happened today! Everything beyond any expectation! :wow:

Just WOW!

In a few minutes the news will start and she will be everywhere! And tommorw in the newspapers!

It is now officially the most successful concert by any greek or foreign solo artist or group! EVER!

I was stupid enough to think that I could get tickets through the internet. After a couple of hours I realised I had to give up trying that and rush to get them at the box-office or else I would never get into the concert! :banghead:

I was stupid enough to think that I could get tickets through the internet. After a couple of hours I realised I had to give up trying that and rush to get them at the box-office or else I would never get into the concert! :banghead:

Unfortunately, I couldnt buy tickets! I am from Bulgaria, I tried to buy tickets online, but it said "server under heavy loading". Now the only tickets left are for Pitch B and I am not travelling that distance to watch her in the distance! Do u think they ll be selling tickets in front of the stadium? I m happy I didnt buy my plane ticket.

That sucks elijah. I hope they release some tickets in the couple of months ahead.

TnX! I am still hoping for Montenegro and Croatia!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker
omg! :confessions::clap:

i REALLY WANT to go to greece and see madonna there. can anyone put me up for a week? im low maintenance!!! just a place to crash, would love someone to show me around GREECE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW. :dramatic::thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
^ lol, If I had a place in Greece Pud I totally would. :)

THANKS BABE!!! i believe you!!! fuck these stingy Grecians!!!! :tongue::rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
Come to Vienna Pud and let's slum it up together!

i offered that up in your other thread. but you got to pay for the room and airfare!!! ill get us front row, or certainly the first three rows. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
How?It's general admission.

not for the special. theres always a golden circle. you think the top stars of greece are going to be thrown in with common folk?