ATHENS ADDED TO STICKY AND SWEET TOUR!!!!!!!!!! Sept. 27

iasonas

OMG gimmeSomeMo haha But you have to admit there were so many HOT guys. Sorry, I didn't call you becaause I had to come back home! But why you didn't come to talk to me?:).. I fell in love with someone He was amazing! But then I lost him... I haven't seen something like that here. It was massive! I went there at 5am and already more than 100 people were there! Here are a few pictures! Sorry for the quality! it's 11:30am when I finally got my ticket!

It was insane! Videos from the Greek televisoon networks later!! The pics are from tickethouse in downtown Athens. Some people even slept there at night. The same in the other box office in the north suburbs. Tickepro.gr crashed for several minutes or maybe even hours!

Btw, the show is VERY expensive! The cheapest ticket is 80Euros, more than 120$ in other words! But look what's happening! :thumbsup:

27062008541.jpg

27062008540.jpg

27062008546.jpg

27062008549.jpg

27062008548.jpg

27062008543.jpg

27062008545.jpg

27062008542.jpg

OMG gimmeSomeMo haha But you have to admit there were so many HOT guys. Sorry, I didn't call you becaause I had to come back home! But why you didn't come to talk to me?:).. I fell in love with someone He was amazing! But then I lost him... I haven't seen something like that here. It was massive! I went there at 5am and already more than 100 people were there! Here are a few pictures! Sorry for the quality! it's 11:30am when I finally got my ticket!

It was insane! Videos from the Greek televisoon networks later!! The pics are from tickethouse in downtown Athens. Some people even slept there at night. The same in the other box office in the north suburbs. Tickepro.gr crashed for several minutes or maybe even hours!

Btw, the show is VERY expensive! The cheapest ticket is 80Euros, more than 120$ in other words! But look what's happening! :thumbsup:

I saw like a couple of hot guys and YOU of course :horn: Actually I went and stood near the front because I started panicking that all the Golden Circle ones would run out and when I was leaving it was too crowded to come talk to you. BUT I saw you in your blue shirt with your friend in his black cap ;) What ticket did you get? I shudder at how early I need to go wait to be near the front in the concert. These people are CRAZY

OMG I FOUND ME THE TALL GUY IN THE WHITE SHIRT YAY THATS WHERE I WAS STANDING

27062008541-1.jpg

OMG!

The crowd is gonna be CRAZYYYYY! You saw it today! I will be her best croud of her entire career!!! :queenbitch: I'm not kidding! Just be in that concert and you'll see!!!!

It is already the most SUCCESSFUL concert in Greece EVER and not only by a foreign artist!

What price ticket did you get Jason?

PITCH A! :queenbitch:

I'm so excited! Everything is BEYOND any expectation!!! I just received a call and the whole block there now is still crowded and the same on the other box offices! The internet sale is crashing!

YAY FOR GOLDEN CIRCLE PEEPS. We need to band together and FIGHT our way to the front row.

I"M GONNA DIE THAT DAY! We will not believe in our eyes with the crowd!

I came back home with my tickets and Madonna was everywhere on the TV!!!!!

Let me translate the yellow letters! 'HYSTERIA FOR THE TICKETS!!!' and then it says that people have been sleeping since the previous night outside the box offices!

It's CRAZY!!

27062008551.jpg

Yay for Christina Lampiri!

:lmao:

btw, the network had almost collapsed in there!! That's why you couldn't hear me! Everyone was shocked with the mobiles on their hands and ears!! :dramatic:

After 12pm the police went because nodody could control the crowd!! They were CRAZYYYYYYYY! We are crazyyy! :dramatic:

Oh my God, I had to wait in the que for 6 whole hours(!!!) and all I managed to get was PL4(Gate 26)! All the best tickets(even the standing PitchA at the front of the stage) were sold out!!! At least my seat will be only a few rows above the VIP seats. The concert will be sold out in a matter of hours even though almost nobody was able to get a ticket through the net; the system collapsed in the first few seconds! Something like this has never happened in Greece before! :crazy:

Oh my God, I had to wait in the que for 6 whole hours(!!!) and all I managed to get was PL4(Gate 26)! All the best tickets(even the standing PitchA at the front of the stage) were sold out!!! At least my seat will be only a few rows above the VIP seats. The concert will be sold out in a matter of hours even though almost nobody was able to get a ticket through the net; the system collapsed in the first few seconds! Something like this has never happened in Greece before! :crazy:

Why did you go so late to the box office?????! How dare you??! :tongue:

I will never forget what happened today! Everything beyond any expectation! :wow:

Just WOW!

In a few minutes the news will start and she will be everywhere! And tommorw in the newspapers!

It is now officially the most successful concert by any greek or foreign solo artist or group! EVER!

I COULDNT GET TICKET!!! ALL DAY THERE WAS SERVER OVERLOADED. NOW ITS SAYS THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY TICKETS FOR THE BACK!!! I m officially not going!!!

go N O W !!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE STILL HAVING TICKETS..........

But there's still something like 30000 tickets left then?

belive me....this is a record for my country..........

25.000 in one day..........

everybody talking about this.......

this is going to be sold out........100%.........

belive me....this is a record for my country..........

25.000 in one day..........

everybody talking about this.......

this is going to be sold out........100%.........

Oh I dont doubt it at all I just know several people still looking for tickets and I wanted to see if they have any hope.

I got mine today at OAKA. I first tried yesterday evening after work but I was too late. The staff people I talked to were saying that 50.000 ticktets were sold yesterday and 20.000 were remaining. If this is true, I assume that today will be the last day apart from perhaps a few pitch B arena tickets.

Edited by DreamTheater