ATHENS ADDED TO STICKY AND SWEET TOUR!!!!!!!!!! Sept. 27

iasonas

So I see so far that Athens and Nice are the only Southern Europe dates of the tour so we can expect the crazed italian fags to invade Athens. This can only mean one thing: WAR :boxing:

And Rome and Lisbon!

congratulations for the greek fans!

I hope no earthquakes happen there again.

lol

The buildings are great here baby the last 25 years! We took our lessons the last decades! :scared:

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Athens show to be on sale on June 27.

Category: Live Performances & Tours.

From Icon/Madonna.com:

We are happy to confirm that Madonna’s ’Sticky & Sweet Tour’ will stop in Athens, Greece, on September 27.

Tickets will go on sale Friday, June 27th at 10.30am, Local time.

If you are a member of Madonna’s Official Fan Club, please note that a devoted presale will start on Tuesday, June 24th at 10am, LOCAL TIME.

Yeah they choose a venue where she does multiple dates so they can plan everything out and block the shots and also have a backup in case something fucks up during the night they try to film. I'm kinda worried if she can fill the place though. It's GIGANTIC and Kylie who is also HUGELY popular in Greece only got like 10000 people to go.

Kylie HUGELY popular in Greece? Oh, please! Since when?

Also the place she gave her concert was totally unfit. It was far away from Athens or any other city, in the heart of a pine-forest. That venue works well for rock-concerts only, certainly not for a pop-princess. Shakira got about 40000 people in the Olympic Stadium 2 years ago. I bet Madonna will have double as many people there. she is the most popular foreign artist in Greece ever!

X was #1 in Greece in the biggest selling week of the year in 2007.

Guest FuckBuddy

she also managed to put on a show in front of 17k people some 40km outside the capital. she really is a nobody in this country.

No1 in the intrnational chart? Because a no1 in the international album chart is pretty easy

Ticket prices for Athens:

Prices of Tickets PL1 (VIP) 250€ seating in numbered places in the special VIP region in the gradines of stage

PL2 110€ seating in numbered places in the gradines of stage

PL3 100€ seating in numbered places in the gradines of stage

PL4 85€ seating in numbered places in the gradines of stage

PITCH A 90€ standing, general entry in the arena, but in special region front from the scene

PITCH B 80€ of standing general entry in the arena

WHY IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE SHOW WOULD BE ON 23 TH OF SEPTEMBER?????????????? ITS WRITTEN 27 AT THE OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!!!!!!

I know the ticket prices seem cheap here to us, but are Greeks willing to pay that much?

Of course they will. Shakira's Oral Fixation tour had a show in Greece at Olympic Stadium. Prices for that show where: €200, €150, €120, €80, €65, €38 ($252.66 USD, $189.49 USD, $151.60 USD, $101.06 USD, $82.11 USD, $45.48 USD) the euro to dollar conversion was done when the show took place

If they paid that much for Shakira, I'm sure Madonna will sellout at the prices she's charging.

WHY IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE SHOW WOULD BE ON 23 TH OF SEPTEMBER?????????????? ITS WRITTEN 27 AT THE OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!!!!!!

It was a simple mistake. It's been fixed.

ok hector, sorry, but I am planning to go and I freaked out she changed the date and I m already arranging my air ticket and I ve talked to friends etc.....

Guest SuperPop
That stadium is TO DIE FOR.

True...the 'Calatrava' roof is an architecture masterpiece (as most of his work..)

Guest SuperPop

thanx hec!

its ridiculous that the tickets for the back end of the stadium are far more expensive than the standing tickets which have miles better view (the same situation with Wembley)...

from ticketpro.gr

areamap.jpg

Since she's using the whole stadium, she's probably going to have 80,000+! :)