ATHENS ADDED TO STICKY AND SWEET TOUR!!!!!!!!!! Sept. 27

iasonas

Guest SuperPop

Excellent price for the Golden Circle, although I might eventually buy the VIP ones (I cant be bothered to wait hours before the concert in order to secure a good view...)..the fact also that the price is so cheap for the Golden Circle will mean that it will be really huge...

Guest SuperPop
Wouldnt it be sooooo cool if she filmed Greece for the DVD? The crowd would be going ape-shit crazy there

Greeks are the best concert crowd...they sing ALL the songs (even the album tracks) and the atmosphere is magical...also, the fact that Madge is the most popular foreign artist in Greece, will further enhance the whole experience...

Greeks are the best concert crowd...they sing ALL the songs (even the album tracks) and the atmosphere is magical...also, the fact that Madge is the most popular foreign artist in Greece, will further enhance the whole experience...

I know! It would be amazing, Greeks LOVE her!! Probably wont happen though..

what do u mean?

I mean she probably wont film there.. She'll probably pick one of the American dates, where she films for multiple nights and splice them together, like she did for CT. Shame though, cause the energy in Athens would be off the wall! Its her first time there, it'd be great if they got that on tape :thumbsup:

Yeah they choose a venue where she does multiple dates so they can plan everything out and block the shots and also have a backup in case something fucks up during the night they try to film. I'm kinda worried if she can fill the place though. It's GIGANTIC and Kylie who is also HUGELY popular in Greece only got like 10000 people to go.

Guest SuperPop
Yeah they choose a venue where she does multiple dates so they can plan everything out and block the shots and also have a backup in case something fucks up during the night they try to film. I'm kinda worried if she can fill the place though. It's GIGANTIC and Kylie who is also HUGELY popular in Greece only got like 10000 people to go.

I doubt that she will have problem filling out the whole place..the prices are very good plus she has never come before to Athens (she is surely the biggest ever star perfoming in Greece)

and Kylie was only huge in Greece during Fever era...both her 2 last records faired mediocre in Greece...

She's def. the biggest star ever to play Greece. U2 and the Rolling Stones have played Greece too but they were both kinda over it at that point. And I figured that about Kylie since when Itunes positions and such come out her stuff is always like #1 in Greece.

I know the ticket prices seem cheap here to us, but are Greeks willing to pay that much? I remember when I went to see Stefanos Korkolis (:lol:) back in 1994 and I bought a ticket for 3,000 drachma, my cousin wouldnt stop bitching about how expensive it was, and how dare he charge so much! And that worked out to what.. $12-$15 back then? :lol:

I loooooved Korkolis back then!! :lmao:

"Disou, prohira kai vale to krayon sou" BEST

and how about "Kai anatrihiazoooooo, otan se skeftome na something, something" hahha

He had AMAZING lion hair too 31-2.jpg

I doubt i'll go though, i'll be back in school.. but i really want to. Maybe, maybe..

Yes! I admit that I was sceptical until the last moment. Seeing it at the official page made me believe it. I expect that she will sell out in a matter of days. Comparisons with Kylie are not valid. Kylie had a poor venue (too far away, used for rock concerts) and a bad date. Under other circumstances she would have done much better. Anyway, I'll make sure that I get my ticket at June 27th. I don't agree for U2, in my opinion they came at their peak (1997 with their PopMart Tour) and their show was fantastic.

I can't wait to purchase my ticket!!! :vanitybonet:

tell me where u will be so i can stand behind u and finger your hole during the show.

tell me where u will be so i can stand behind u and finger your hole during the show.

Trust me there will be so many hot greek guys! You won't be able even to choose which one to finger!

Guest SuperPop
I loooooved Korkolis back then!! :lmao:

"Disou, prohira kai vale to krayon sou" BEST

and how about "Kai anatrihiazoooooo, otan se skeftome na something, something" hahha

He had AMAZING lion hair too 31-2.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

Korkolis was huge back then among 14-15 yo girls....I used to love 'Skorpios' :D

Guest SuperPop
I've never seen U2 live but I think it's widely accepted that they were kinda over it until they experienced a renaissance when they released that Beautiful Day song.

Exactly :thumbsup:

So Gimme will u go for the Golden Circle?

:lmao::lmao:

Korkolis was huge back then among 14-15 yo girls....I used to love 'Skorpios' :D

Well it fits.. i was a 14-15 yr old girl then too :lol: Ooh I loved "Me to simadi tou skorpiou" too :thumbsup:

I just downloaded "Vgale to krayon sou" Wow the memories that brought back of my summer in Kavala. Its been way too long since ive gone back :dramatic: