What do you think she'll open the show with?

ryan

It's either Give it to me or Candy Shop. I don't feel any other song from the new album fits.

She could surprise us and open with something like Music. But I don't think she will.

PERHAPS BUT I REALLY HOPE SHE OPENS WITH DEAR JESSIE....!!!!!!!!!!!1

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Speaking of everyone starting the show with a video (obviously copying madonna who copied U2's show) well did you see chrustina agricultures last show hahaha yes she started with a video of her putting on her redneck clown makeup and donning her tramp clothes, it had all the excitment and tension of a damp fart. God she is a shit live performer ha

Guest calenwilwarin

doesn't she always start off with something slow or mid-tempo taht progresses into something fast?

i'm thinking she could start with a portion of candy perfume girl then move into candy shop.

Speaking of everyone starting the show with a video (obviously copying madonna who copied U2's show) well did you see chrustina agricultures last show hahaha yes she started with a video of her putting on her redneck clown makeup and donning her tramp clothes, it had all the excitment and tension of a damp fart. God she is a shit live performer ha

you actually watched that show???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lmao: