What do you think she'll open the show with?

ryan

Guest boytoyville
well yeah the format is very tired

i hope she brings back the energy of her arrival such as VT, WTG and BA

the introduction videos are too long and dark. she has to go to the point as an assault right on :thumbsup:

Those intro's leading into those first couple numbers has been my favorite part of the last two tours. I LOVE the dark artistic video's!!!

Those intro's leading into those first couple numbers has been my favorite part of the last two tours. I LOVE the dark artistic video's!!!

i love the videos too

but the format is tired and looks very similar she could just arrive with the dancers

it worked perfect for her previous tours before RIT and this is an stadium tour

my fave part its the LIVE part of the show :confused:

Guest dicktracy

Since this CD is sort of an 80's throwback in music style....

I would be pretty clever to open with Everybody; where it all began.

"I know you've been waiting.. Yeah, I've been watching you...Yeah, I know you wanna get up... Yeah, yeah, c'mon"

It doesn't get stickier and sweeter than this.

Edited by dicktracy

"I know you've been waiting.. Yeah, I've been watching you...Yeah, I know you wanna get up... Yeah, yeah, c'mon"

I like that!!

I think if she opened with a classic, like she did with vogue on RIT, that would be cool.

But i think Impressive Instant would be a killer opener fused with another song like she did w/ future lovers on CT, then jump into GI2M, Borderline next perhaps, After that Dance 2night......

I love her moody intro videos...and i Hope she continues to do them too!

well yeah the format is very tired

i hope she brings back the energy of her arrival such as VT, WTG and BA

the introduction videos are too long and dark. she has to go to the point as an assault right on :thumbsup:

YALL ARE TALKIN LIKE HER LAST FEW TOURS HAVENT WORKED....

THE PUBLIC LOVES THE DARK INTROS...IT ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT...

IT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO GEAR UP FOR THE JOURNEEY THEY ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON.

**** I HAVE HEARD FOR A RELIABLE INSIDE SOURCE....THAT SHE WILL BE OPENING WITH DEAR JESSIE AND THE SEGWAY INTO SPOTLIGHT.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Guest chatty kathy
TO EMBARK ON.

**** I HAVE HEARD FOR A RELIABLE INSIDE SOURCE....THAT SHE WILL BE OPENING WITH DEAR JESSIE AND THE SEGWAY INTO SPOTLIGHT.

:lmao:

Guest valhum

That would be great and now picture it with the Boxing video thingy like asking you to dance but at the same time being tough etc etc.......BUT i do think she will go the obvious way and open with Candy Shop, the mix they did for the promo sounds like a final for the tour.

Guest thehiltonsuite
ugh, no fucking artsy video this time, enough!

seeing her face on the screens 10 minutes before she's on stage takes a lot of the bite out of her arrival on scene. not to mention they're so disjointed.. boxing & CS?

No way! Re-invention and Confessions were 2 of the best openings EVER!

Guest patrickovy

Candy Shop wouldn't be so bad as the opening! But don't worry - her openings in last 5 tours were huge (RIT especially)! I suppose it won't change this time.

Edited by patrickovy

I'm thinking heartbeat would be kind of cool, if they extended the opening, but the rest doesn't work. The Beat Goes On could be fun, but odd, maybe a classic. This time I seriously don't know...

Guest dicktracy
YALL ARE TALKIN LIKE HER LAST FEW TOURS HAVENT WORKED....

THE PUBLIC LOVES THE DARK INTROS...IT ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT...

IT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO GEAR UP FOR THE JOURNEEY THEY ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Ok, it's not likely. But I would love it!!!!!!

"Everybody is a star, you know who you are... this is your chance to shine!"

It actually goes with the Hard Candy vibe... I would not totally discard this song from the playlist. But opener? Not really.

Me too QB, and im sticking with you, i recall you were SPOT ON with FUTURE LOVERS

I was listening to it on full blast earlier, it would work with an extended opening, her on her own, WHEN I DANCE I FEEL FREE WHICH MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THE ONLY ONE, spotlight on HER

HEADSET MIC too please...its not known as THE MADONNA MICROPHONE FOR NOTHING!

Guest groovyguy
Heartbeat with a long, dramatic intro and a Steven Klein video of the Interview magazine shoot. Big chance it will be something like that.

madonna-interview-magazine-cover-april-2

AMEN!

What about opening with the techno music at the end of Dance 2 night . That would create excitment.

Me too QB, and im sticking with you, i recall you were SPOT ON with FUTURE LOVERS

I've correctly predicted ALL the openers with the exception of RIT when I just couldn't imagine what she would open with given AL had flopped. I remember being laughed at when I suggested she'd open her next tour with DW/SFL, when ROL came out. :dry: