What do you think she'll open the show with?

ryan

At first, i thought it would have been Candy Shop, but after seeing the promo tour peformance, i had a feeling she would change it up for the tour

So now im getting the vibe that it will be Give it 2 Me

thats what im thinkin

:thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

It's either Give it to me or Candy Shop. I don't feel any other song from the new album fits.

She could surprise us and open with something like Music. But I don't think she will.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I love Music, but she really needs to put that thing to rest for a while.

She'll open with Candy Shop i reckon.

Prob Candy Shop, but she usually does a long intro now and Heartbeat would be perfect for that

I think the same, C shop with a boxing video. She will come on with gloves on and a boxing gown or whatever you call it.

I actually had a dream she came down from the ceiling sat on a sugar cane, but maybe thats a bit too kylie.

Guest northernlad

ugh, no fucking artsy video this time, enough!

seeing her face on the screens 10 minutes before she's on stage takes a lot of the bite out of her arrival on scene. not to mention they're so disjointed.. boxing & CS?

seeing her face on the screens 10 minutes before she's on stage takes a lot of the bite out of her arrival on scene. not to mention they're so disjointed.. boxing & CS?

ugh that's exactly what I want!!! :lol:

Guest northernlad

Well I'd love to see a boxing-themed section for the tour, and that's fine if "Candy Shop" is part of that - but just no video entrance.

I think she will open with Candy Shop too....maybe with a new remix of it so it's different from what she performed on the promo tour!!

well yeah the format is very tired

i hope she brings back the energy of her arrival such as VT, WTG and BA

the introduction videos are too long and dark. she has to go to the point as an assault right on :thumbsup:

Guest chatty kathy
ugh that's exactly what I want!!! :lol:

:thumbsup: LOL Me too! I'm not tired of that format yet.

Those have been her best video's now for years.

So much better than any of the ones released w/singles IMPO.

And she'll open w/CS. I predict the opening will be very similar to the promo tour opening.

Only it will be kicked up several notches.

thats what i was thinking

i could see this whole candy-store/willy wonka factory type set for the opening section

Guest chatty kathy
thats what i was thinking

i could see this whole candy-store/willy wonka factory type set for the opening section

I hadn't thought of the Willy Wonka tie-in, but that could be done cutely w/her I think.

I'm not oppossed to any of the M-Dolla the boxer role either, that could provide it's own nice segment IMPO.

Guest boytoyville

I'm a big fan of her epic creepy opening a la Beast withing & Future Lovers. I would love for her to continue with that but I'm sure she will change it up this time around & open with something "happy". I can see her opening with Candy Shop or Give it to me but I'm hoping she takes us by surprise & openings with something unexpected. Give it to me followed by Open Your Heart would be GREAT though!!

CS, since I first heard the song I knew she would not be able to resist using a candy theme. She loves it, so I'm pretty sure she'll open the tour with that.

That would be a great show opening! the heart beating in the beginning...boom...boom....BOOM.....perfection!!!

That would be so HOT!!! :thumbsup: