Sticky & Sweet Tour filming?

Camacho

erotica_blu can't post threads yet but he asked if I would post this for him. He wants to know whether Madonna will tape her show for television, and, or DVD?

And I want to know what show you guys think should be filmed?

I think she routinely films them - even if they don't see a full release. We may even see this tour on TV but I doubt she'll be getting $15 million again since the Confessions show FLOPPED on NBC.

I think she should film NYC as well.

I was wondering if WBR or LN will release the DVD. I think LN will do it and if they release it, they want to do sell loads of it, so it will probably be another DVD/CD combo. That would be LN first DVD/CD release if I'm not mistaking.

But all the songs M will sing are WBR songs, so do they have to pay licences and will it still be profitable for them? I could see LN releasing a single from the Live CD do get the money back they spended on licences and Madonna in general.

What do you think?

A stadium gig pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase. We need 2 go back 2 more of a live feel.

Confessions is visually stunning but it's not very live, it feels like a video shot in

a studio..

Alec did it best..the perfect balance between great cinematography & capturing the moment, live.

MADGIC :wow:

A stadium gig pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase. We need 2 go back 2 more of a live feel.

Confessions is visually stunning but it's not very live, it feels like a video shot in

a studio..

Alec did it best..the perfect balance between great cinematography & capturing the moment, live.

MADGIC :wow:

:thumbsup: Agreed. She also needs to use a FULL LIVE BAND again. It's been forever since she's done that, nothing quite matches the sound of all live instruments (with a few synths thrown in for good-measure). The over-blown effects have gone too far and she has completely gotten away from the whole live experience. Maybe this new venture will change all of that. I for one certainly don't need everything to sound just like the record, that's boring to me.

I like it when she sings fully live, and has a bunch of background vocalists, I really enjoy that sound, it's more organic and really makes you feel the music.

Stadium wise France or LA ? SOmewhere with a big feel

If not, as i said before, Canadian fas are LOUD

Guest dicktracy

The Dodgers Stadium in LA if it sells out (probably will) would make a great statement: I haven't left yet, bitches!

Guest jamesshot

NYC is always her most amazing crowds. Houston( for obvious reasons) or one of the huge stadium shows. The bigger the better.

Spain, crowds in Spain are very energetic.

We may even see this tour on TV but I doubt she'll be getting $15 million again since the Confessions show FLOPPED on NBC.

Most tours air on MHD. I dunno how much they pay artists, but most concerts come out on that station and in HD :) I've seen Christina, Justin, M's CT tour, U2, Nelly Furtado, and tons of other concerts on MHD. Hopefully they will show the S&W tour in HD :)

she BETTA not air any of her shit on any mainstream US station ever again lol! That was humiliating for her artisically (with highlights being cut out), the ratings, well,...just in every way.

Definitely Mexican or any other Latin American!!! But I say Mexican!!!

yea, i have a feeling it will be some Latin American date

either that or NY (which we are due to have)

the crowds in WTG DVD were amazing

maybe she should do that again, film 3 different shows and mix it all the fuck up

An arena, please. I hate stadium shows on video. The acoustics and lighting are almost always terrible.

in the 80's maybe..but not in this day & age..

I hear Philadelphia has a very lively crowd..even more than New York :thumbsup: