GIVE IT 2 ME USA Airplay

mtzlplk

6/2/2008 0.132M 36 spins

about the video, seen it once, no way it is better than 4 minutes as someone have said... but again, at least it's better than Hollywood... they better start being creative with videos again, with youtubes and other tubes in the internet flourishing, videos can drive interest in songs again...

um get real u ###### overseas have the worst taste in music videos so enuff said u dumb fags like silly put together videos like say dear jessie and into the crap i meant groove

I love to read your posts....But Im having a rough time understanding some of the language you use.

Please clarify for those who appreciate your thoughts

Guest Ruanrushedin

I dont understand whats wrong with the video. I really like it and theres not

much of a storyline to give a song such as GITM, is there?

Pharrell looks cool in the video too. Nice collaboration.

bytch r u fucking stupid hoe? u said its not going to do much for the song.well u do know videos r made to help a song right? bytch u bout dumber than a box of frosted flakes

wow, obviously, the moral of YOUR story is.... DO NOT ADVERTISE IGNORANGE. go talk to my sig!

anyway, i KNOW videos are actually vehicles to help promote a song. BUT, with the GI2M video, which i think is an average video (though i like Pharell's bits), i feel it won't do much for the song.

was that clear enuf for ya? *dares not hold breath*

:dramatic:

I dont understand whats wrong with the video. I really like it and theres not

much of a storyline to give a song such as GITM, is there?

Pharrell looks cool in the video too. Nice collaboration.

I agree - I like it. Its fun, just like the song.

Its certainly better than Mariah's craptacular videos.

Is it officialy given to the radio?????

the video will premiere tomorrow... let's hope radio take that as the go signal... they can play it anytime they want actually... add dates is just a formality

6/2/2008 0.132M 36 spins

6/3/2008 0.148M 42 spins

what formats are the spins coming from? top 40? rhythmic? thanks!

this airplay seems unusually weak. i hope it picks up some steam soon.

It hasn't been released. This thread is actually... I can't find a word. An obsession perhaps.

It hasn't been released. This thread is actually... I can't find a word. An obsession perhaps.

the door is wide open... and don't forget to lock yourself out...

You know that what I said is right. People shouldn't worry about "airplay unusually weak" not just yet. It hasn't been released.

You know that what I said is right.

you? right? your opinion...

well, you can obsess about MARIAH all you want but I will never name anyone else's thread an "obsession"...

I like charts and I want to monitor GI2M from the very start till the time it will pick up for every poster here to see since we all know a month ago that it's THE 2nd single... don't post your garbage here to make this thread unnecessarily long...

I just downloaded the video from french i-Tunes and in HQ it looks pretty good to me. It's simple, catchy and fun! Love it more & more!!!

uhm... are you familiar with yousendit? mediafire? etc?

as long as they remove the left..right.. any version will be radio friendly

That part grows on you ,, without it, the song is too repetitive ...

Guest moboy
what formats are the spins coming from? top 40? rhythmic? thanks!

Mainly Rhythmic and some Spanish...as the popular station in Puerto Rico is spinning it.