GIVE IT 2 ME USA Airplay

mtzlplk

Guest iMisto
Arizona's biggest top40 station, Kiss 104.7 played Give it to me twice in just less that 90 minutes! at 7:15pm and 8:30pm!

Where are you iMisto?:)

I'm hiding in ur bed. :dramatic:

That's so cool! I was listening for it, but I think I ALWAYS miss it! haha

Ok we're just early on...

but not to sound negative... but what did you honestly think!?

this song is NOT for the US radio... at least not for the state the US radio is in nowdays...

so you who are surprised that it's not picking up fast shouldn't be...

here we go again....you said the same thing about 4M not picking up and look what happened!

here we go again....you said the same thing about 4M not picking up and look what happened!

Well... if that is what needed for the singles to pick up I guess it's a good sign then...

btw AGAIN you only focus on my post... totally ignore the amount "omg it's a flop lalala" posts that have been written before my response and after...

I didn't even use the word flop so what are u going on about in the first place?

I guess when you choose your target you'll be on them forever no matter what they say...

Well... if that is what needed for the singles to pick up I guess it's a good sign then...

btw AGAIN you only focus on my post... totally ignore the amount "omg it's a flop lalala" posts that have been written before my response and after...

I didn't even use the word flop so what are u going on about in the first place?

I guess when you choose your target you'll be on them forever no matter what they say...

you were the biggest offender as evidenced by your banning from the charts section. all you did day after day was bitch and moan about how the song was going to fail. and you were wrong!!!!

you were the biggest offender as evidenced by your banning from the charts section. all you did day after day was bitch and moan about how the song was going to fail. and you were wrong!!!!

and now I write like one post and you accuse me again of being worse than the rest...

anyway we should be happy I was wrong... in the end that is what counts

Minor Scratch at Pulse:

CHR/Pop Radio Adds for last week...

1. Burnin’ Up – Jonas Brothers feat. Big Rob (40)

2. Dangerous – Kardinal Offishall feat. Akon (33)

3. Disturbia – Rihanna (32)

4. Viva La Vida – Coldplay (22)

5. When I Grow Up – The Pussycat Dolls (21)

6. One Step At A Time – Jordin Sparks (17)

7. Bust It Baby Pt. 2 – Plies feat. Ne-Yo (13)

7. Give It 2 Me – Madonna (13)

7. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) – Three 6 Mafia feat. Project Pat, Young D & Superpower (13)

10. Closer – Ne-Yo (10)

Guest americana madonna

i agree, the jonas brothers suck. if "give it 2 me" doesn't succeed on u.s. radio, that does not mean the song is not a hit. it just proves u.s. radio sucks. even though "4 minutes" is doing great on radio, "hard candy" is full of hit songs that are worthy of massive radio airplay.

Guest harbors

I have stopped supporting Madonna. Seriously, why do we have to do all the works like buying her singles, making requests, etc. while she is the one who receives all the benefits but does NOT do anything? I used to respect Madonna a lot for her work ethics. She's been very lazy since AL.

^ Well i kinda sorta agree, but something in me laways gives in for her and tries to help!!!!

I do think is sucks we barely get ny unreleased album b-sides,etc, but i still want gI2M to do well for her.

Guest vermicious knid

I could not find any station that played GITM in Houston today. But I was surprised to see that stations that I thought were ignoring her have clearly been playing 4M a lot because they were still playing it today. KHMX, the "Hot Adult Contemporary" station, has played it four times today. KRBE, the Top 40 station, also played it four times. They never played it the first week it was out, so I assumed they never would.

KKHH on the other hand, played 4M from the beginning, and they still are. It looks like they are all going to wait a while longer for GITM.

6/16/2008 0.520M 215 spins

6/17/2008 0.749M 236 spins

------------------------------------------------

6/18/2008 0.824M 267 spins

6/19/2008 0.931M 300 spins

6/20/2008 0.993M 341 spins

6/21/2008 1.052M 373 spins

----

6/23/2008 1.145M 437 spins

6/24/2008 1.016M 472 spins

6/16/2008 0.520M 215 spins

6/17/2008 0.749M 236 spins

------------------------------------------------

6/18/2008 0.824M 267 spins

6/19/2008 0.931M 300 spins

6/20/2008 0.993M 341 spins

6/21/2008 1.052M 373 spins

----

6/23/2008 1.145M 437 spins

6/24/2008 1.016M 472 spins

Is there a typo in the latest update? The spins are up to 472(biggest gain so far) why are the AI down?

Edited by Madonna-Greece

Is there a typo in the latest update? The spins are up to 472(biggest gain so far) why are the AI down?

It probably lost spins in big markets/timeslots and gained spins in smaller markets/timeslots. For example, it might have lost 5 spins during drive time (peak hour) when the audience is at its peak, but it gained 20 spins between 2am and 5am, when no one's listening.

I tried checking the Mediabase charts but it is all very confusing. GI2M is however #30 on their Jump! menu for this week with 39 stations playing it. Isn't that a good thing? Leona Lewis' "Better in time" only has 13 stations and Coldplay with the #1 USA song 74 stations. It is also #76 on their Top40 now.

Edited by Madonna-Greece

im just trying to figure out all these different charts....

the link you posted for the taking off chart shows 45 stations playing GI2M

the link you posted for the jump chart shows +130 spins but only 39 stations playing GI2M

the link for the all access chart shows it at position #79 but only +65 spins, not the 130 spins like the jump chart.

the link that sniper posted for the all access chart shows GI2M at #72 and +130 spins which matches the jump chart you posted.

my question is...how can one tell which chart is correct when all of them are different?

also the quick cut chart shows 211 spins at pop which also matches with the link that sniper posted.

GI2M Quick Cut

i'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm just trying to understand!