GIVE IT 2 ME USA Airplay

mtzlplk

GI2M goes for radio adds tomorrow:

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

6/24 Mainstream

Madonna "Give It 2 Me" (Warner Bros.)

Menudo "Lost" (Epic)

One Block Radius "You Got Me" (Mercury/IDJMG)

One Republic

“Say (All I Need)” (Interscope/Mosley Music)

Won't they send it to Rhythmic? :confused:

Depending on which chart of the two you look at, it's currently No. 73 or No. 81 at CHR/Pop. Not sure where the 79 comes in...

Who changed it??

The link I have in the first post is the official Top 40 thread that Mediabase uses.

Has the video premiered on the music channels? It's so weird that the song isn't selling, it's not even on the iTunes Pop 100 songs. Tragic.

Guest americana madonna

beat goes on will be a great 4th single. especially if they edit out kanye's rap. right now lets support "give it 2 me". this song is a definate hit.

beat goes on will be a great 4th single. especially if they edit out kanye's rap. right now lets support "give it 2 me". this song is a definate hit.

Editing out Kanye's rap would be majorly DUMB move, and guarantee it NEVER being played on urban radio. :crazy:

It will be the 3rd single btw :thumbsup:

Edit out the rap!? Thats the one thing that would freakin sell the song here.

And personally I love the rap.

Editing out Kanye's rap would be majorly DUMB move, and guarantee it NEVER being played on urban radio. :crazy:

It will be the 3rd single btw :thumbsup:

Nah... 3rd single would be DWRY to slow it down a bit...

and then BGO as 4th :thumbsup:

Guest americana madonna

kanye's presence would definately get "beat goes on" played on urban radio, but his rap doesn't make any sense to me. some threads have asked what is the most cringe worthy lyrics on "hard candy", i would have to say kanye's rap.

BGO is one of the best songs on the album and it should definitely be the 3rd single. DWRY would be perfect as the 4th single. It's also such a winter song, IMO.

I really hope GI2M can garner some significant airplay (at least 30 million in AIs). I would love for GI2M to be a top 10 hit but I'll be happy with top 20 in the US.

Guest mattcho
I have yet to see GI2M on VH1 or MTV (since the TRL debut).

I have seen it a few times on both MTV Hits and Logo.

- Matt

it has already peaked at us radio even before its official add...so sorry...bad news day for madonna...

Guest hotstickyandsweet
it has already peaked at us radio even before its official add...so sorry...bad news day for madonna...

Wow,you sound like George Carlin, oh wait, he's dead.....It has NOT peaked MORON :tongue:

6/16/2008 0.520M 215 spins

6/17/2008 0.749M 236 spins

------------------------------------------------

6/18/2008 0.824M 267 spins

6/19/2008 0.931M 300 spins

6/20/2008 0.993M 341 spins

6/21/2008 1.052M 373 spins

----

6/23/2008 1.145M 437 spins

sigh... not picking up fast enough

Ok we're just early on...

but not to sound negative... but what did you honestly think!?

this song is NOT for the US radio... at least not for the state the US radio is in nowdays...

so you who are surprised that it's not picking up fast shouldn't be...

Guest hotstickyandsweet

On a positive note, it doubled in spins over the last week and have seen the video on VH1 a couple of times. Let's give this some time. looks like a sleeper hit for the summer.