GIVE IT 2 ME USA Airplay

mtzlplk

Guest Pud Whacker
actually, i just heard some good news

the video will debut tomorrow on TRL!!!

what time does that start?

Guest hotstickyandsweet

It's picking up in spins slowly but surely. Just need Z100 or a station of that caliber to pave the way. Notice when all of the singles from Blackout that Z played, others followed suit. There were a lot of doubters tearing Brit up, but at least she received moderate airplay. This song is probably the one I want more than any to succeed. It's like old school Madonna, love 4 Minutes, but this is almost all Madonna here

6/6/2008 0.176M 72 spins

6/7/2008 0.198M 82 spins

6/8/2008 0.206M 86 spins

6/9/2008 0.215M 103 spins

I don't understand how this works. According to an older update of yours on 4/30 it had 34 spins and 0.72M. How can it now have just 0.21M when the spins are up to 103??? :confused:

I don't understand how this works. According to an older update of yours on 4/30 it had 34 spins and 0.72M. How can it now have just 0.21M when the spins are up to 103??? :confused:

Becuase smaller radio stations with small auidence impressions are playing GI2M right now.

Back on 4/30, when HC was first out, stations in bigger markets with more audience impressions were playing GI2M.

Goes for radio adds June 17 in the USA:

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

6/17 Mainstream

Alicia Keys "Teenage Love Affair" (J/RMG)

Coldplay "Viva La Vida" (Capitol)

Kardinal Offishall f/Akon “Dangerous” (Konlive/Interscope)

Leona Lewis "Better In Time" (J/RCA)

Madonna "Give It 2 Me" (Warner Bros.)

Rihanna "Disturbia" (Def Jam/IDJMG)

The-Dream "I Luv Your Girl" (Radio Killa/Def Jam/IDJMG)

poor coldplay.. the song has huge sales and it's no1 on the hot digital chart but the US radio doesn't touch it

poor coldplay.. the song has huge sales and it's no1 on the hot digital chart but the US radio doesn't touch it

Why poor Coldplay?? I would say "fuck US radio" instead. Coldplay will have the biggest seller of the year with their new CD. Unfortunately, Madonna focused on US radio this year instead of the bigger picture which is why we are where we are right now, trying to analyze weekly AIs and digital sale combinations and explain how and why. But it's a chart forum so I'll not say more ...

FMQB changed GI2M's radio add date:

6/24 Mainstream

Madonna "Give It 2 Me" (Warner Bros.)

Menudo "Lost" (Epic)

One Block Radius "You Got Me" (Mercury/IDJMG)

One Republic “Say (All I Need)” (Interscope/Mosley Music)

All Access:

June 24, 2008

Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up

Kardinal Offishall - Dangerous (featuring Akon)

Madonna - Give It 2 Me

Menudo - Lost

One Block Radius - You Got Me

Thriving Ivory - Angels On The Moon

botoxic at Pulse:

GI2M has 155 weekly spins and 1.070 million audience impressions.

NuStations:

KSCF San Diego (HAC)

WNOU Indianapolis (P)

WDJX Louisville (P)

WDOD Chattanooga (P)

M-TV Video Television (P)

Guest hotstickyandsweet

looks like the Give it to Me train is starting it's momentum!! It debuts at # 269 on Mediabase! PLEASE REQUEST AT Z 100 people and your local markets!!!! There's NO reason we can't make this a hit!

I'm not expecting any kind of huge airplay so I'll be happy even if this only cracks the top 10 in the US.

I´ll be happy if it cracks the top 20!!! anyway, coldplay was top-3 with that song last week, and no airplay... :electropop:

I´ll be happy if it cracks the top 20!!! anyway, coldplay was top-3 with that song last week, and no airplay... :electropop:

That song is getting HUGE exposure here from that new iTunes commercial which has been on constantly the past couple of weeks.

Guest marianomdq

i don't see any kind of advanced adds, the only stations adding the song to their playlist are the ones of the Dance Airplay, but in mediabase we see it as rithmic stations.

Get Together part II... F*ck it!

I'm praying i'm wrong

i'm pretty confident GI2M will be a hit. i just think it's that good.

with some of her recent misses (like Sorry and Get Together), i wasn't very confident. but... GI2M... it just sounds like a hit to me.

let's hope so. :thumbsup:

LOL. sorry and get 2gether were lackluster, 4gettable, bland piles of turd in every single way compared to GI2M! :)

LOL. sorry and get 2gether were lackluster, 4gettable, bland piles of turd in every single way compared to GI2M! :)

It's the other way around.

botoxic at Pulse:

182 weekly spins

1.127 million audience impressions

NuStations:

WPRO Providence (P)

KJYO Oklahoma City (P)

KQCH Omaha (P)

KSME Ft. Collins (P)

Regular Rotation*:

KRCK Palm Springs (P)

XM's 20 on 20 (P)

*(at least 2 daily spins for the first time, not part of a song battle contest)

GI2M won again last night and is now a 2 Night Champion at KVFX Utah!