Spain concerts: Valencia on Sept. 18 & Seville on Sept. 16

Brisy_Boy

Does anyone think we'll see "ticket-buying fever" in Valencia like we did in Lisbon and Athens? Her album isn't doing so hot in Spain, however this is the first time she's played there since Drowned World.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Great guys!!!

Go for it!!!

I'm in Barcelona but already have tickets for Nice! But I'm happy for those of you who didn't want to travel that much!!

And Valencia is beautiful!!

No golden circle or "Pelouse Or" though (I'm not talking about the VIP tickets for 255€ but the Pelouse or in front of the stage like in Nice for about 90€...)???

Good luck!!!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Actually I just found this:

chesteplanote1.jpg

According to this map the tickets for 99€ are not seating but standing tickets in front of the stage like the Pelouse Or I was talking about in my post above!

The VIP tickets are coming with a seat on the side... Not sure if it's worth the 255€!!!....

In my opinion the 99€ tickets are the best deal...

Source: Divina Madonna - Spain

Edited by Glories

well, I´ve they have announced that from the beginning...I wnat to go and see her, but I already have my ticket to paris,in fact, I guess a lot of her spanish fans already have the ticket, so I don´t know what´s going to happen: but the prices are not that ridiculous this time, so who knows

A friend of mine from Barcelona is coming to see the London gig, so yes, maybe this will piss off some Spanish fans who had to pay lots if money to go and see her somewhere else.

WOW! another concert in Spain it´s going to be added! in Madrid the 16th of september!!! it seems aquite sure, becuase they talk about it on the news, and they even mentioned it was her first time in Madrid since 1990 (they said that ony the oldest will remember the last time madonna was in madrid...)

anyway, the place is not decided yet

Oh lots of news on the press about the Madrid gig!

Madonna anuncia concierto en Madrid

La cantante Madonna dará un concierto en Madrid el 16 de septiembre, según Warner Music. Una nueva fecha confirmada dentro de la gira Sticky & Sweet Tour, que también pasará por Valencia, dos días después.

Would LOVE to go to that one if it's true, Sep 16 is a GREAT date :D

Guest boytoyville

I'm sure this date will sell well since she hasn't been in Spain since 01 but like others said I'm sure that many hardcore Spanish fans already bought tix to see her elsewhere but those same type of fans would get tix to see her closer at another date also. So Madrid is the rumored last Euro date? Interesting!

Guest Latinboy
Oh lots of news on the press about the Madrid gig!

Madonna anuncia concierto en Madrid

La cantante Madonna dará un concierto en Madrid el 16 de septiembre, según Warner Music. Una nueva fecha confirmada dentro de la gira Sticky & Sweet Tour, que también pasará por Valencia, dos días después.

Would LOVE to go to that one if it's true, Sep 16 is a GREAT date :D

Great news. :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86
I always reckoned "Give it 2 Me" was tailor made for the Euro market and that our continental cheesy chums would have lapped it up.

Was I wrong? :o

No, just that nobody expected Spanish radio "boycotting" Madonna for working with The Neptunes. :lmao:

So, Madonna is going to perform to around 120,000 Spanish people while only 30,000 of them bought Hard Candy? Whoever said that anyone who goes to a Madonna show has the new album and the tour is no promotion? :confused:

Guest boytoyville

Madrid Concert confirmed from Warner Music Spain http://www.warnermusic.es/not_ampliar.asp?id=820

17/07/2008

MADONNA: DOS CONCIERTOS CONFIRMADOS EN ESPAÑA

Madonna presenta su nuevo álbum “Hard Candy” en Madrid y Valencia.

El próximo mes de septiembre la artista estadounidense pasará por España con su gira “Sticky & Sweet Tour”

(Los Ángeles, Nueva York, Madrid – 17 de julio) La gira ‘Sticky & Sweet Tour’ de la artista estadounidense pasará por España el próximo mes de septiembre, el día 16 actuará en Madrid y el 18 en Valencia.

Madonna, que ha cosechado éxito tras éxito durante los últimos 25 años, presentará en Madrid y Valencia ‘Hard Candy’, su último trabajo de estudio, que ha vendido más de tres millones de discos en todo el mundo, habiendo sido nº1 de ventas en 37 países.

Guest boytoyville

^ The venue hasn't been announced yet, probably will be in the next couple days or Monday at the latest I would imagine.

Apparently it's madness in Valencia, hundreds of people already queueing outside FNAC since yesterday early trying to get a ticket!

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/400108/col...donna/valencia/

"Madonna does whatever she wants with us. Here we are, spending the night outside the shop in order to get a ticket. But we must see her. We're not groupies or anything like that, it's just that a Madonna concert simply cannot be missed".

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2008/07/18/v...1216366418.html

15.000 tickets sold in 2 hours for the Valencia gig!

El concierto que Madonna ofrecerá el 18 de septiembre en el Circuito Ricardo Tormo de Cheste (Valencia) ha vendido más de 15.000 entrada en dos horas.

http://www.laopinion.es/secciones/noticia....Colapso-Madonna

LATINS DO IT...THE BEST :thumbsup:

Guest Latinboy
30.000 tickets sold during the first day according to promoters.

Great news. I hope that HC's sales increase in Spain.

I'm sure sales will def increase.

Im still surprised she is doing Valencia and not Barcelona, sales would be even better if she did Barcelona, not only because the metropolitan area is begger but also because of all the tourists. Still glad she is doing two gigs in Spain

I'm sure sales will def increase.

Im still surprised she is doing Valencia and not Barcelona, sales would be even better if she did Barcelona, not only because the metropolitan area is begger but also because of all the tourists. Still glad she is doing two gigs in Spain

Valencia is really big!!! we always tought about madrrid-barcelona when we talk about big spanish cities, but valencia is huge too.And remember, she went to Vigo in 1990!

Guest boytoyville

Yeah Valencia is a big tour destintion of Spain & an economic center. It's population is 800,000 city proper & the metero area is like 2,000,000. So it is a big place. There is some great architecture there. Definitly a highlight of Spain.

El Mundo reports that the VIP and "seated" tickets are sold out for Valencia, only general admission are available.

De entrada, las 4.000 de preferentes y las 2.000 de la zona vip, a un precio cada una de 99 euros y de 255, se habían agotado el mismo viernes. Sólo quedan, pues, las entradas de general a 69 euros.