Is Jamie King Back To Direct The Tour? And What About The Costumes?

Yummy

his work for her on her tours have been fantastic and up to par so i want Jamie King back he always tries harder for madonna than other artists and it shows.

I agree, and then he uses his work with her for other artists

i just better not see any track pants on stage or I'll throw an Everlasting Gobstopper at her...one of the big ones, too.

aside corset and kilt style RI was really bad....thats true...and confession was enough good...i think....

i hope shell make something new and fresh but this on on promo tour is just one step from confession tour...we want something new...

I've always loved her JPG costumes. They're beautiful! I especially love the equestrian theme on CT. I also wouldn't mind D&G designing for Madonna again.

Guest bluejean

The musical direction on JT's tour is amazing. If that is anything to go by we can expect some fantastic arrangements unique to the album versions. Alot more live instruments than the past few tours.

Well if I see Jamie walking around MSG right next to me like he was last time, I am going to scream out to him how hot I think he is this time.

He is fuckin HOT I would be on all 4's for him

Guest calenwilwarin

As much as I love Gaultier's work on Madonna's tours, I want a change. I want new collaborators. I want her to work with the designers she helped put in the map - John Galliano, Olivier Theyskens and Nicolas Ghesquiere. Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Stefano Pilati of YSL wouldn't hurt either.

nothing from her last shows has been iconic whatsoever

the bytch is a bore

next

So true but does she have any art left in her? Its very business end now and l have been wondering what has Madonna got left to say, what is she expressing herself about? She cannot reinvent sex forever, she has to evolve and using new blood will help that. Jamie needs to go.

Dolce & Gabbanna did most of the outfits on her promo tour, the track pants on the tour as well, so I guess shes using them.

Not necessarily. It was the same for COADF. She wore nothing but D&G during the promo circuit, but chose JPG for the tour.

Galliano might be another good one, but I keep associating him with Gwen Stefani.

Guest valhum
So true but does she have any art left in her? Its very business end now and l have been wondering what has Madonna got left to say, what is she expressing herself about? She cannot reinvent sex forever, she has to evolve and using new blood will help that. Jamie needs to go.

And go very VERY away.

AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESPISED THOSE DAMN TRACK PANTS!

YEA LETS HOPE SHE DITCHES THOSE WHEN SHE GOES ON TOUR.

I THOUGHT JAMIE KING DID A GREAT JOB W HER TOURS (REI9NVENTION N CONFESSIONS, RIGHT?)

HER PROMO TOUR FOR COADF WAS BETTER IMO CHOREOGRAPHY AND COSTUME WISE...

IF HE STAYS I WOULDNT MIND CUZ THIS NEW CHOREO GUY FROM THE PROMO TOUR ISNT CUTTING IT, AND THE MUSICAL DIRECTOR COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB REMIXING SOME OF HER SONGS(HUNG UP AND MUSIC) BRING STUART P BACK HA, HE IS SO GOOD AT WORKING MADONNAS SONGS...AM I RIGHT

BUT I ALWAYS LIKE IT WHEN SHE CHANGES HER STYLE...

EVEN IF I LOVE OR HATE IT!

Edited by eu4ria

I THOUGHT JAMIE KING DID A GREAT JOB W HER TOURS (REI9NVENTION N CONFESSIONS, RIGHT?)

IF HE STAYS I WOULDNT MIND CUZ THIS NEW CHOREO GUY FROM THE PROMO TOUR ISNT CUTTING IT, AND THE MUSICAL DIRECTOR COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB REMIXING SOME OF HER SONGS(HUNG UP AND MUSIC) BRING STUART P BACK HA, HE IS SO GOOD AT WORKING MADONNAS SONGS...AM I RIGHT

:thumbsup:

i just better not see any track pants on stage or I'll throw an Everlasting Gobstopper at her...one of the big ones, too.

AMEN...I WILL THROW WITH YOU...THAT HC PROMO TOUR TRACK PANT COSTUME WAS SO TACKY.

THOSE RUNNING SHOES SHE HAD ON WERE TOO BIG FOR HER...MADE HER LOOK SMALL.

I HOPE TO HELL SHE DOESNT WEAR THAT. :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

:thumbsdown:

i am hoping that she does not go all hip hop with the creative concept ( although I think it is inevitable) ..it was fine for the promo tours but not a full scale tour