Is Jamie King Back To Direct The Tour? And What About The Costumes?

Yummy

Aside from the corset, the Reinvention tour had some of her worst costumes ever. That whole tour was kinda shitty actually. I thought Confessions was way better costume-wise and overall.

As for your question, we don't know the answer to either yet, but I'm sure Jamie will direct again.

Guest northernlad

Stella? ewwww um y?

I don't think she'll have a designer this time around.. we woulda heard about it by now

they'll prob. just throw a bunch of random shit together

why are you picking on JPG, abraham, he wasn't even responsible 4 the worst outfits, was he? he did the ct eq. suit & rit corset n those were totally brilliant

Guest Danny86

Jamie King was actually confirmed for directing in the press release, along with Kevin Antunes, the musical director.

Erm, some of you fags need to get on the meds.. The Confessions costumes were fantastic.

And like 12:51 said, apart from the *stun gorge* opening corset, the RIT costumes were (much like the tour itself) bland and boring..

Jamie King was actually confirmed for directing in the press release, along with Kevin Antunes, the musical director.

can u post it alink to the release please...i missed it.

Guest Danny86
can u post it alink to the release please...i missed it.

"STICKY & SWEET" will be directed by Madonna's long time creative collaborator Jamie King. The musical director will be Kevin Antunes.

LINK

I don't get why she keeps working with him. :gross:

What's his fault? I love DW - re-Invention was exciting - I have yet to see Confessions.

I'm unsure about what could make her productions better. Boy Madonna (her brother Christopher) said in an interview that The Girlie Show is the best thing him and Madonna will ever do together.

Pfff..Jamie King always feels like every inch of the stage has 2 b filled..I want it tight & conceptual.

Not dancers running around making faces..might as well make em do jazz hands.. :bad:

Kevin Antunes :chuckle: Backstreet Boys, Nsync & JT.

Guest valhum

I wish she would just drop that Jamie King individual, soooooooooooooo fucking boring.......I cannot wait for the cool yoga poses she will do :D haha

Stella? ewwww um y?

I don't think she'll have a designer this time around.. we woulda heard about it by now

why are you picking on JPG, abraham, he wasn't even responsible 4 the worst outfits, was he? he did the ct eq. suit & rit corset n those were totally brilliant

What were the worst outfits she wore in your opinion?

The RIT corset was by Christian Lacroix.

I just think that JPG costumes were just plain and simple on the CT even the sketch of the pink cat suit looks better in sketch than the white one she ended up wearing.

Thanx Danny!

wow so Jamie is back and she dropped stuart?!?!?!

If kevin Antunes worked for Jt does this mean he was the musical director for his "FutureSex/Loveshow?"...If so, then this wont be a disaster after all ..although I had hoped stuart would be back 2.

Well if I see Jamie walking around MSG right next to me like he was last time, I am going to scream out to him how hot I think he is this time.

Well if I see Jamie walking around MSG right next to me like he was last time, I am going to scream out to him how hot I think he is this time.

please do

i dont ever want him to direct one of Madonna's videos, ever again

:thumbsup:

Guest thehiltonsuite
i sure hopes that the costumes are not as bad as the ct

That white spandex number was BEAUTIFUL! One of her best tour costumes in my opinion.

Erm, some of you fags need to get on the meds.. The Confessions costumes were fantastic.

And like 12:51 said, apart from the *stun gorge* opening corset, the RIT costumes were (much like the tour itself) bland and boring..

WHats with all the RIT hate ? I thought that the costumes werent great, but overall the show was excellent

Guest Pud Whacker
Aside from the corset, the Reinvention tour had some of her worst costumes ever. That whole tour was kinda shitty actually. I thought Confessions was way better costume-wise and overall.

As for your question, we don't know the answer to either yet, but I'm sure Jamie will direct again.

its so true. i even take issue with that opening corset. it was great in the beast within video - that red one...but when it came to life...it looked horrible. :lol:

its so true. i even take issue with that opening corset. it was great in the beast within video - that red one...but when it came to life...it looked horrible. :lol:

how negative.

Stella? ewwww um y?

RIT corset was Lacxrois NOT JPG.

aside from the Sorry video and some other stuff i don't care for his work for her on her tours have been fantastic and up to par so i want Jamie King back he always tries harder for madonna than other artists and it shows.